The Party

Zig Zag

Kris's P.O.V
I was shocked when Valencia said that. I almost choked in air and I could see everyone froze.
"Ahem... You meet her in your English class?", I asked her. She nodded at me. I took out the card that Haneengave me and showed it to her.
"You saw this right?", I asked. "She invited...no... he father invited me." She smiled at me. "Oh, I see. By the way, Venus, where is the Music class?", Valencia asked Venus. "Second floor", Venus answered. She stood up and said," I got to put up my form".
"Do I need to follow you?", I asked her. "No, it's okay. I will go by myself", she said as she walked off.

Haneen's P.O.V
I was in the gym. Tao, Kai and Xiumin were playing basketball. I was sitting on the bleachers with Krystal, Suho and Sulli. The rest (D.O, Luhan, Victoria and Amber) were somewhere else.
"Oh, yeah." Sulli looked at me. "Have you see Kris's girlfriend?'
I strugged. "Dunno"
"I heard that she arrived today," Krystal added. I froze at that. 'That new girl? No way. Like I care....'
"Let's go to the cafeteria", I said as I stood up. "I'm hungry." The others agreed. I turned to the three basketball players. "Oi! We're going to the cafeteria. See you guys later!"
"Kay."
"Um."
"Bye, Haneen~"
We walked out of the gym and to the cafeteria. On the way, I saw that Valencia girl. 'Look like she's going to music room.' She saw me and then looked down, passing us, I stood still for a while and looked at her back as she walked away.
"Haneen?" Suho touched my shoulder. "Let's go."
"Oh...right." I joined my friends.

Kris's P.O.V
A week passed~~~~~
I already arrived home. Waiting my parents, ready to go to Haneen's father party.....no...opening ceremony. I sat on the sofa as I waited. I closed my eyes as my memories flooded into my mind.
'The day was really annoying. Last two weeks, I and Haneen broke up. I was sitting on my bed alone. And.....Haneen, she was dating Tao. At that time, I was really depressed and cold towards others. One day, I went to a book store for my History project. There were a lot of......no....not crowded but quite a lot of people choosing books. I chose the book which was perfect for my project. I bought it and went to near by park to memorized it. When, I was reading, I heard a peaceful and pleasant song. I followed the music and I saw a girl playing violin.'
I smiled back at my memories, this was the first time I met Valencia.
"Kris!", my mother said. "Let's go, we are ready." I sighed as I got up from the sofa. Ready to go.

Haneen's P.O.V
"Whoo! Let's go!" I cheered. I was wearing a flutty pink blouse, a cute black mini-skirt and black high-heels.
"I see that you're exicted." My dad smiled. He was wearing a silky black tuxedo. My mom was wearing an elegant long blue dress. She looked really beautiful. Well, thank god I inherited her beauty. Then, an annoying thought ran into my mind. 'That why I got together with Kris.' I hit my head against my palm. 'Stop, stop, stop....'
"Oh, Haneen." my dad looked at me. "Kris is coming, right?"
"Yeah"
My mom smiled. "Ah, Kris....he's such a handsome and cute boy. I'm glad you're with him."
                      . . . . . . . . .awkward. . . . . . . . .
"Um, yeah." I smiled. "And I invited my friend too. We're close."
"Okay. What's her name?" my dad asked.
"Um....it's a he and his name is Tao."
My dad gave me a it's-a-boy look. I nodded and smiled nervously.

Tao's P.O.V
'I'm so exicted!' I thought. I was already at the hotel, waiting for Haneen to show up. I had dressed nicely for the opening ceremony.While I was busy examining myself, a sleek and expensive limo pulled up at the entrance. I looked up to see Haneen getting out of the limo. She smiled and waved at me. Then, her parents got out.I gulped nervously. 'This is my first time meeting them.... I hope they like me.'
I was just about to greet her parents when Haneen grabbed my wrist and laughed nervously. "Hey, Tao! You're early! Come on, I'll show you inside."

Haneen's P.O.V
"Really? What were you thinking?" I asked after I had pulled Tao into a dark corner. "My parents don't know about you and me, so stay low."
Tao nodded. "Sorry....."
I just smiled. "Wanna go drink something?"

Kris's P.O.V
I was at the opening ceremony already. My parents were talking with some adults, so I had wandered off to the buffet table alone. 'Oh, there're so many food and drinks here', I thought as I picked up a cup of orange juice.
Then, I noticed that Haneen and Tao were at the buffet table too. They were talking and laughing with each other. Haneen then saw me. I quickly looked away. Footsteps approached me and someone poked my back. I slowly turned around.
"Thanks for coming.", Haneen said.
I just nodded. "No prob."
"Are your parents here?" she asked.
"Yes. " I sipped some orange juice.
Then, I heard some familiar voices. "Kris, Haneen, then you are!"
"D-Dad? Mom? Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Wu. Hello!" Haneen greeted politely.
I almost choked on the orange juice. I wiped my mouth and faced the four adults. "Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, nice to meet you." I bowed slightly.
"We've been looking for you two", Haneen's dad said.
Haneen and I looked at each other. Tao slowly shrink into the shadows. I smiled nervously. "M-May I ask why?"
"Why?" Haneen's dad looked reallu happy today. "The speech is going to start soon and of course, you two will get the VIP seats together."
I mentally smacked off myself. 'Of course, how can I forget? Every time, they have an opening ceremony or something, Haneen's dad makes sure that we get the VIP seats. And since none of her parents know about our break-up, they reserved seats for us to sit together.'
I glanced at Haneen. She looked un comfortable and kept looking around, probably for Tao. Before we could open our mouth, the parents led us to the VIP row and made us sit down side by side.

Valencia's P.O.V
I got out of my car as I arrived the place. A lot of people were there. I was wearing pale pink mini-dress. I let my hair which had a little curve in the the end. Then, my father and mother came out of the car.
"Oh! Mr. and Mrs Cheng, welcome", came a gentleman and a lady.
We three bowed them and they bowed back.
"Oh, congratulation Mr and Mrs Kim", my dad said, he was wearing a black gentleman suit.
'Wait a minute, isn't Kim.....' "This is my daughter Cheng Mei Lin.", my mother interrupted my thought.
"Nice to meet you, Mr and Mrs Kim", I said to them politely. They nodded at me.
" What a beautiful daughter", Mrs Kim said to me and I just smiled at her.
"You are the same age as my daughter, I think"
"Yes, she is", my dad said to her.
"Come, we have space for you in VIP seats."
We followed them as they led us to the row, seat. I sat down and saw Yi Fan-ge sitting beside that Kim Haneen girl. That gave me worry and shock. I did not know why I felt like that. That Kim Haneen girl,....is his friend, right?

Haneen's P.O.V
'That is stupid,' I thought. 'Why am I sitting next to Kris? I wonder where Tao is....' I took out my phone and called him.
"Oi, where are you?" I said softly.
"I'm in the third row."
"Sorry about what happened."
Tao laughted. "It's okay, it's okay."
I bit my lower lip and hung my head. "I'm sorry, I really am... I can't be by your side."
"Hey, hey, stop apologizing", came Tao's kind voice. "Let's meet after the speech has finished, okay?"
"Hm. Okay. See you later." I hang up. Now, my dad was on the stage and he had started the speech. As usual, I didn't listen. Kris just kept his eyes on my dad. I sighed and crossed my arms. 'This brings back so much memories.....'
The speech lasted for nearly an hour. I was dying of boredom. Finally, my dad smiled at everyone and said, "And now, I announce that Magnolia Hotel is offically open!" There were lots of clappings and cheerings Kris and I stood up and was about to fo out seperate ways when a familiar voice said, "Ye Fan-ge?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the new cahpter!

I hope you all enjoy it!

Please comment, vote and subscribe. Thank you!