Valencia's First Day

Zig Zag

Valencia's P.O.V

          I sighed. ' This is my first day and I already make a person angry.' I sighed as I walked. Then, my phone vibrated.

Hey... Valencia, where r u now? My fri want to meet you now, I got a message from Yi Fan-ge.

I am in the first floor. I just come out of the teacher's office, I replied him.

Okay, wait there, he messaged me back.

I put back the phone into my bag. Then, I picked up my pearl-white violin bag and waited for Yi Fan-ge and his gang.

Haneen's P.O.V

"I wonder who that girl was", I muttered.

"Maybe a new student", Tao suggested.We were walking towards our first class, holding hands tightly.As usual, we were talking about usual things. Then, I bought up a subject.

"Tao, my dad's opening a new hotelnext week. I want to invite you to the opening creremony, okay?"

Tao's eyes shined. "Really?"

I smiled. "Yup! But..." I looked down. " I have to invite Kris too."

"W-Why?"

          I sighed. "My dad. He thinks I'm still with Kris. I didn't tell my dad because he liked Kris so much... I don't know how to handle this situation."

"Oh...." Tao trailed off.

          I added, "But don't worry! I'll tell my dad about me and Kris at the ceremony. And..." I reached into my bag and pulled out two thick gold envelopes. I gave him one.

"That's for you and the other is for .... Kris. I'll gave it to him later."

          We continued walking to our classes. Tao dropped me off at mine and went to his. I sat at my favourite seat : the one beside the window in the last row.

Valencia's P.O.V

          "Valencis!," I heard someone called my name. I turned and looked at a tall, blonde, cool guy. I stood up and smiled at him. With him, there were five guys and five girls. They all smiled at me and I smiled at them back. Yi Fan-ge walked towards me and his friends followed him/\.

"Sorry for keeping you wait", Yi Fan-ge said. I shook my head."It's okay."

"Ahem!", one of the guys said. "Kris, no intro for us?"

Yi Fan-ge smirked as he put one of his arms around my shoulder.

"She is Cheng Mei Lin. I called her Valencia" I bowed at them. "She is royal.", one of the girls saud. I smiled at her.

          "Okay, Valencia, this is ...... introduce yourselve". Everyone gave him "-.-" look.

"So, I will start. I am Oh Se Hoon. People called me Sehun." The Sehun guy said. " I love taking photos", he added.

"Hi, I am Wan Ya Jing" a girl said. I asked her, "Chinese?". She nooded as she said " I love collecting toys. Cute toys!"

"She is really childish." a guy said. "Hello, I am Baekhyun and I like-" "Talking", a guy interrupted. "And I am Chayeol an I-" "also like talking." Baekhyun interrupted him as a revenge.

"Leave them. They are always like that. By the way, I am Taeyeon. And this is Yuri, Yoona, Tiffany and Venus. We all love shopping"

"Umm...." I started. Everyone stared at me. "Your name is Wan Ya Jing, right? You just said it." I asked Venus.

She nodded " But they all called me Venus. You too can call me Venus." She said as she smiled.

          I nodded and my eyes lied to a guy with average height and fair skin smiling at me. 'Isn't he...' "Yi Xing-ge?" I asked. Everyone looked at me, surprised.

"You know Lay?", Yi Fan-ge asked me. I nodded "We know since we are young." Yi Xing-ge said. They all nodded in understand.

"So, where is your class?" Yi Fan-ge asked. "English." I answered. "You have the same class with Venus." I nodded as Yi Fan-ge said. "But i have something to do today, so I need to skip the class." Venus explained.

"Music club?", Tiffany asked. "By the way, which club do you want to join?", Yoona asked.

"Music" Yi Fan-ge answered for me. Tiffany fave him a I-am-not- asking-you- face. I samiled at their face and said "Yes, I am going to join music class, the same as Venis". They all nodded in understood.

          After a few minutes I had arrived my class. All the others went to their class too. Yi Fan-ge did not send me since I did not let him. And Venus skipped the class due to her music club. Then a teacher called me to come in. I went in slowly and bowed at the students.

"Hello, everyone. I am Cheng Mei Lin. You guys can called me Valencia." The teacher nodded and said, "Umm.....okay. Valencia, go sit beside Kim Haneen." She pointed to a girl. I looked at her. There was a girl who bumped me in the morning looking at me, shocked.

Haneen's P.O.V

          Someone unfamiliar walked into the classroom. I was shocked to find that it was the girl whom I ran into this morning. She introduced herself as Valencia. 'Oh, a new student?' I thought. Then, the teacher told her to sit on the empty desk beside mine. I looked away whrn Valencia walked towards me and sat down on her chair. She didn't say anything.

          The teacher started the lesson. As usual, I wrote down the notes in my English book. Since English was my best subject, I didn't really pau attention in class. I saw the gold envelope sticking out of my bag. I took it out and guzed at it. It wa addressed to Wu Yi Fan, Kris. "How did it even started?" i muttered as an old memory played in my mind.

'It was in middle school, when I was in 7th grade and he was in 8th grade. I remembered staring at him whenever he walked past me. He would glance at me and smile every time. A tall, handsome and cool blond guy. My ideal type... and my dream come true. I liked the jealous look in every girl's face when we walked together holding hands. I thought I had found my 'one and onnly'....guess I was wrong. That day was crystal clear to me. Crying as Kris walked away from me, I turned to the boy who was the cause of all this.' "Tao..." I had said, tears rolling down m cheeks. "Don't ever leave me."

Valencia's P.O.V

          I listened to waht teacher was teaching. The girl beside me was really quiet... I mean, I think she did not remembered me. I took a glance at her and saw she was holding a gold envelope. The envelope did not make me curious. The name on the envolope made me curious. I slowly said "Excuse me......" She looked at me with red eyes. Look like she was crying. "Umm...." I started again and lookd at the evelope. I think she noticed that, quickly hid it and said, "Nothing."

          I sighed. I was sure that I saw Wu Yu Fan (Kris). 'Is she his friend?'

Kris's P.O.V

          I was in the History class with Sehun. Sehun was taking notes. i was also taking the notes but my minde were at Valencia's. I was thinking if she was doing good or not. "Stop thinking about your girlfriend. She will be alright. Don't you trust her?" Sehun asked. I just smirked at his statement. 'Of course I trust her.'

Haneen's P.O.V

'What's up with that new girl?' I thought as I walked out of the classroom. English class had just ended. Now, I was walking to Maths class. (I hate Maths!). And the worst part was I hadnt finished my homework. ....

          On my way, I saw Kris and Sehun walking out of the History class. I ignored them and casusally walked past them. Then, I remembered something. I spun around and said, "Kris, wait!"

          Kris stopped at his track. He turned around just as I walked up to him. I quickly took out the gold envelope and salmmed it against his chest. Then, i walked away.

Kris's P.O.V

          I was really surprised when Haneed slammed the invitation card on my chest. Then, she walked away.

"What that?", Sehun asked me.

I looked at the card to read. It was the invition to the opening ceremony of her father new hotel. I sighed as I put it in my bag.

"Are you going?", Sehun asked me.

"Yea....", I trailed off.

"But, you guys are not dating anymore and Valen-", I cut off Sehun "Her dad does not know about it. Come on, the other are waiting."

We walked down to the canteen. On the way, we saw Valencia's and Venus walking today. We walked towards them.

"You guys become close friend now? How fast!!!", Sehun said to them.

"That's me skill.",Venus said proudly when Valencia just smiled.

"Let's go", I said as I grabbed Valencia's hand and started to walk.

Valencia's P.O.V

          When we all arrived to the canteen, we saw the other already there. We walked towards them. I sat between Yi Fan-ge and Yoona. We ate the food togehter and talked about funny things. All the guys in our group were really funny. After a while, a question came into my head.

"Yi Fan-ge"< I called him, which made everyone (our group/ gang) looked at me.

"Hm?", Yi Fan-ge said.

"I was wondering...........", I said as all gave me a curious eyes. "Who is Kim Haneen?'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the new chapter!

Please enjoy!