Chapter 2

Nobody Else But You

'This is boring. I wanna buy a drink first' Eric looked at his childhood friend, Minwoo.

'Yeah yeah, go ahead. I'm not coming. I'm busy watching the game' he said without even look at Eric.

When Eric traced the direction Minwoo was looking, he smirked.

'When you watch a game, your eyes supposed to move. Not fixing to someone like you want to eat them alive' 

Minwoo's face turned red when he got caught. Before he could handle much more embarrassment, he quickly pushed Eric away and told him to get him a drink too.

While he was walking out from the gymnasium, he saw Hyesung who was waving at him. Hyesung's gym class starts after Eric's so Hyesung would always come early to hang around with Eric.

'Watch out!' someone yelled.

Eric who has a great sense of reflect quickly ran towards Hyesung and managed to catch the ball that was flying towards the younger guy with a high speed. Eric gripped the ball tight and glared at the people who was playing the game.

'WHO THE HELL THREW THE FCKING BALL?! LET ME TURN YOU INTO ONE!' Eric shouted but no one dared to reply. 

Minwoo who has already used to Eric's attitude just stay at his seat and enjoyed the quick drama. He knows that Eric wouldn't do anything stupid and violent as long as Hyesung is there.

Knowing that no one is answering, Eric glared at one of the players, 'YAH, BASTARD! Are you the one who threw this to Hyesung?!'

The player who is really thin shook his head vigorously like it was about to fall off his body. Eric was about to throw the ball to the student who threw the ball but was stopped by Hyesung. Hyesung who doesn't want Eric to cause any trouble quickly tried to calm his temper down, 'Eric-ah, it's okay. He didn't mean it and don't let him waste your time. You want to buy some drinks right?'

Eric took a deep breath and nodded, 'Let's go then' he smiled. 

'I'm sorry guys for what happened. Please resume your game' Hyesung said with his president aura and apologised.

He let Hyesung walked in front of him so that when Hyesung left, he could have a little 'revenge'. Eric threw the ball with the maximum velocity to the student but luckily it barely hit him. The student felt his legs turned into jelly and immediately sat down on the floor traumatised. 

'That's a warning' Eric smirked and happily skipped to his beloved boyfriend who doesn't have any clue.

'That poor young guy. He must be traumatised' one of the girls behind Minwoo said.

'That scary dude is really protective over the president that it's so creepy'

'How can the president be with him? He deserves someone so much better and has a bright future' 

Minwoo who couldn't take it when someone badmouthed his best friend, so he turned around and glared at the girls, 'That's LOVE. And judging from your appearance, it would take thousand of years for people to take a notice of you' 

Smirking at the flustered girls, Minwoo cooly made his way out from the gymnasium. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hyesung, your boyfriend is here~' Mrs Shin chirped happily.

'Yes yes, I'm coming' Hyesung replied, shouting from his room.

'Aigoo, that son of mine. It takes hours for him to dress up. Like a girl sometimes' she shook his head. His son has always been a neat person and took extra care about his appearance especially his hair.

'Hahaha, that's typical of Hyesung' Eric chuckled. 

'How's your mum? It's been awhile since I last saw her' 

'She's good and was about to join yoga class but dad won't let her since she's going alone' 

'Hahaha, that dad of yours. Always being so protective over her. Anyways, send me regards to her and said that we will have tea some time' Mrs Shin smiled.

'I will and she would love to hear it from you'

Mrs Shin and Mrs Mun have been best friends since their college years and when they found out about their son's relationship, they were so overwhelmed that their husbands had to calm them down. Their parents don't mind about their ual orientation as they already figured it out since they were young. 

Although Mrs Shin knows about the Mun's family status but she didn't mind his son dating theirs because Eric is a good kid despite his background. Maybe because their parents raised him and his older brother well, just like normal parents. Plus, Mrs Shin also knows Mr Mun as they attend same college together.

'Let's go, Eric' Hyesung appeared from behind and dragged him out from the house.

'Bye mum!' he chirped happily.

Eric who was being dragged just bowed to Mrs Shin and waved goodbye. Mrs Shin just chuckled at their adorableness and waved goodbye. They decided to hang around Myeongdong as they love to watch movies there. They pick out a random movie and paid at the cashier. 

'Two tickets for Raging Fire please' Eric said and handed out the money to the cashier.

'Here you go. Enjoy the show!' she smiled.

But they didn't care about the movie. It was just an excuse to have a make out session in a dark place. Luckily there were not many people in the cinema and that they sat far away from them. After the steamy session, they pretended to watch the movie as it was coming into the end.

'Where do you want to eat?'

'There's a new cafe opposite H&M that I want to try. Can we go there?' 

'Of course. Anything for you' Eric winked, making Hyesung blushed.

Inside, Hyesung took a table besides the window while Eric placed their order at the cashier. After choosing strawberry vanilla cake, tiramisu cake, greantea latte and ice peach tea, Eric paid and went to Hyesung who was looking at me smiling.

'What are you smiling at?' Eric joked.

'Fine, I won't smile at you again. Instead, I will look at you like this' Hyesung started to make ugly faces causing Eric to laugh wholeheartedly. 

Every time he's with Hyesung, the younger guy isn't like the student president that people know. And he is really happy to see that side of Hyesung and he doesn't intend to let everyone knows about it. 

'My boyfriend is cute as always. What should I do to prevent people to look at your cuteness' Eric leaned forward and place his hand on his cheek while looking at Hyesung lovingly. Eric is sure that even after 30 years, he won't get tired or sick looking at his adorable prince. 

'Y-Yah, since when did you turn into a cheeseball' Hyesung blushed red.

'Since I met you. Plus, you love this cheeseball of yours' Eric smirked when he saw Hyesung nodded slightly.

Their conversation was put on pause when the waiter arrived with their food and drinks. After having a couple of bites, they continued joking around with each other not until when Eric excused himself.

'Hyesung, I'm going out for awhile. Wait here okay. Don't leave' Eric caressed Hyesung's cheeks.

'Where are you going?'

'I think I left my shades at the shop we went before' Eric chuckled awkwardly.

Hyesung nodded and joked that he only would give him 5 minutes to retrieve back his shades. If not, he's going home alone. Eric pinched his cheeks lightly and promised him.

Outside, he walked against the direction where the shop was and went into a quiet alley. Then there was about 3 people followed him from behind.

'I saw you watching me since the moment I step into this area. So what do you want?' Eric turned around and glared at them.

They smirked knowing that they've caught the right victim, 'You know that you shouldn't suppose to be here right. This is Red Dragon's area, not White Tiger's' the leader of the group said and pointed to Eric's tattoos on his right arm that shows a symbol of White Tiger's trademark. 

'My boyfriend wants to date here. And I can't say no to him' 

'Who cares about your stupid boyfriend?! So now, just give us the fcking money and we will forget about everything that happen' 

Eric clenched his fist when they called his Hyesung 'stupid' but he must resist killing them because he doesn't want any blood spill on his date. He also doesn't want Hyesung to be worried about him. His love life and his mafia life, he doesn't intend to mix them up together. 

'I warn you. If you touch me, you were all going to be dead by your boss' Eric tried to suppress his anger and reasoned with them.

'NOT WHEN WE KILL YOU FIRST!'

They launched their attacks toward Eric using a knife. Eric just smirked when he figured that those thugs really don't recognised him being the son of the White Tiger. He didn't do anything but just avoiding the attacks and when he got so bored at their immature and bad attacks, he tapped their shoulder slightly causing them to yelled in pain. 

Eric learnt this moves two years ago besides than Aikido, Kendo, MMA and other various martial arts. In seconds, the thugs couldn't seem to relieved their pain and kept on yelling in pain like a baby. 

'Guys! I know that you were hiding so don't bother to hide anymore. Get your lazy here!' Eric called out his underlings which today is his bodyguards. 

He hates it that every time he went out from his house including to school or dates, his parents always told his underlings to guard him as if he's some sort of a five years old kid. But he knew that his parents intend good, worry about his safety so he let them be.

'Yes boss' Eric's right man, Junjin bowed besides him.

'Tie these losers up and send them back to Red Dragon. Tell them that they were disturbing my date today'

'And give me my phone' Eric held out his hand.

'It's in your pocket boss' Junjin pointed Eric's phone that was in his pocket jeans.

'Not this phone, stupid! My other phone!' Eric said. 

He doesn't want Hyesung to find out anything violent in his personal phone even though Hyesung knows about Eric's other side of life. But nevertheless, the older guy is just taking precautions and doesn't want Hyesung to get involve even the slightest bit.

Junjin slapped himself mentally and gave him his other phone. Eric unlock his phone and dialled a number.

'Oh Eric-ah! Why did you call using this number? Did something happen?'

'Your underlings were trying to swindle my money while I'm on my date'

'Date? With the president?' 

'Yes, Minwoo. With Hyesungie. Who else' Eric wanted to slap his best friend's face if he was right next to him.

'Myeongdong?'

'Yup'

'But I've already told them that if the members of other gangs roaming around Red Dragon area, they should let them be unless they tried to cause troubles' 

'I'm sure that they are aware of your order. But I think these lowlife thugs are new. Did you recruit new members?' 

'Oh yeah, I did. But they were on trial, not official. Damn, dad was right! He did say that we shouldn't take them in' 

'You really need to start listening to your dad, Minwoo'

'Yeah yeah whatever. I want to rebel more before listening to him'

White Tiger and Red Dragon has been on the same boat since ages ago and that's how Minwoo and Eric became friends. Through family connections. So the problems that occurred among them and the group is rare and seldom.

'Tsk, this brat. Anyways, I'm sending them to you so that you handle them. I wanted to kill them but I don't want to make my boyfriend worried' 

'Aigoo, this sweet best friend of mine. You make mama tears!' Minwoo dramatically said and pretended to sob in happiness.

'And hey, Minwoo'

'What?'

'You should also go on a date. WITH THAT CRUSH OF YOURS, DONGWANNIE~~' Eric joked.

He laughed out loud when he managed to hear, 'Don't call him that, you stupid moron!' before hanging up the call. 

He turned to Junjin and said, 'Take them to Red Dragon' 

'Yes boss!' his underlings said and bowed when he walked out from the alley. It's been 30 minutes when he last walked out from the cafe. And he is positive that Hyesung is going to sulk about it.

And he is right. Hyesung glared at him when he first step into the cafe.

'H-Hey, Hyesungie. I'm sorry I'm late' Eric smiled awkwardly and took his seat opposite him.

'VERY LATE. Where have you been? Flirting around with some cheap girls?!' Hyesung bombarded him with questions.

Eric always amused when he sees a jealous side of Hyesung and he looks very cute when he's jealous. But Eric didn't dare to mess around with the jealous Hyesung because if not, the hell will break loose.

'N-No. I thought that I left my shades there but it wasn't there. So I went to every shop that we went' Eric made an excuse which he is getting better in lying.

'You know that I have to wait for you here with some creepy guys trying to ask for my number!' Hyesung pointed the index fingers to everyone his surroundings.

Eric's face darkened and his fist clenched, 'WHERE ARE THOSE LOSERS?! How dare they try to take you away from me?!' he said out loud causing Hyesung to pulled him down to sit.

'Sshhh, Eric-ah. They've gone'

'I told them that I have a badass boyfriend that would kill anyone who tries to ask for my number' Hyesung shyly admit with his head looking on the floor.

'And that badass boyfriend of yours is here' he smiled.

Eric grabbed Hyesung's hand and walked out the cafe to resume their window shopping as they don't have the mood to shop. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hyesungie' 

Hyesung who was busy consulting with other students council just turned around and when he recognised the figure, he grinned widely.

'Eric-ah, you came!' Hyesung hugged Eric, he is happy to see his boyfriend who actually came to the school carnival.

'Obviously. I'm here to support my boyfriend' Eric quietly said and looked away. He doesn't usually go to school carnivals because he doesn't even have the mood to look at the faces that needed to be punched.

'But I'm not going to be here for long. Dad has some stuff that needed to be discuss with me'

'And I really appreciate it. So, let's go exploring the stores now' 

Hyesung dragged Eric from one store to another store and try lots of food there. Some were nice and some were horrible but Hyesung still managed to give nice reviews to them. Eric wanted to give his honest opinion but he knows that it will affect Hyesung's image so he just kept quiet about it. 

He felt bad for Hyesung because every time Hyesung walks with him, people will looked at them scared because they are terrified of Eric. But when Hyesung is alone, people are over friendly talking to the younger guy.

Eric knows that he doesn't even care about what they think of him but he cares about what Hyesung feels about it. It must be hard for him to be with a delinquent while he on the other side is the school's image, a top student.

His thoughts were put on stop when Hyesung stopped at a booth and Eric couldn't hide his surprise when he saw his best friend selling shaved ice. 

'Oh hello, Hyesung, Eric' Minwoo gave them his usual puppy eyes.

'Since when did you participate?' Eric raised his eyebrows.

'The other day. I told you about it but you just ignored me' Minwoo glared and turned to Hyesung and gave a smile.

'So my beloved student president, what do you like? My partner and I have so many types of shaved ice' Minwoo asked with his business-like tone.

'I would like to have shaved ice with red beans please' Hyesung smiled.

'You?' Minwoo 'rudely' asked his best friend.

'Yah, that's not how you talk to your best friend!' Eric glared at him.

'Fine. What do you want?' Minwoo rolled his eyes.

'Shaved ice with red beans. And who the hell is your partner? You don't have any friends beside me' he joked.

'Someone. He'll be back later'

Minwoo proceeded to make his favourite couple their shaved ice. While he was making, someone arrived at his booth.

'Minwoo, I finally managed to buy some ice' a figure panted for air after he put a large bag of ice in the icebox.

Hyesung and Eric looked at each other and smirked. They smiled evilly at the figure who was looking at them naively.

'Dongwan, I didn't know that you're with Minwoo in this sale' Hyesung smiled 'innocently'

'Oh, I found out that he makes delicious shaved ice and I thought that we can do this sale together' Dongwan smiled proudly.

'Everyone can make easy shaved ice' Eric said under his breath quietly but it seemed Minwoo and Hyesung heard him well. Minwoo glared at him and Hyesung nudged his chest using his elbow.

'What did you say Eric? I couldn't hear you' Dongwan blinked his eyes.

'I said that I'm sure you will sell the most since everyone loves shaved ice' Eric gave a thumb-up to him. 

Dongwan is also Eric's friend and doesn't seem to be afraid of him while Eric is okay being friends with him because Dongwan is a nice guy even though he's extremely annoying.

'Here you go. Shaved ice for my adorable couple' Minwoo grinned and handed them their shaved ice.

'Thank you' Hyesung smile.

After Eric paid them, Hyesung and him went off to other booth. Eric managed to buy a Mickey headband for Hyesung and as expected, the student president looked surprisingly cute. 

'E-Excuse me President?' some girls walked up to Hyesung and Eric who sat under a big tree.

'Yes?'

'I-If you don't mind, can we take a picture with you? B-Because you look cute in that headband' one of them blushed.

Hyesung was amazed by their bravery because not many people dare ask him that when Eric is around. Taking it as a cue, Eric coughed and said, 'I'm going buy drinks. You guys can go ahead' 

Hyesung smiled and thanked him secretly for his thoughtfulness. Eric doesn't feel jealous when people try to take a picture with his boyfriend because he knows that Hyesung is his and he is Hyesung's. Plus, Hyesung is not a child that he need to order around.

Hyesung then took a picture with them and unexpectedly, many people came to him and ask for the same thing. Hyesung just chuckled awkwardly and nodded. After 15 minutes, Eric came back when there wasn't any people around Hyesung.

'You are indeed popular Mr Student President' Eric said and walked towards Hyesung.

'Hahaha, no I'm not' 

'I saw everything, so don't bother lying' 

Hyesung just chuckled and scratched his head even when it's not itchy. Eric smiled and took Hyesung's hand into his and walked towards the booths.

'So where should we go now?' Eric asked after they toured around the entire booth.

'A-Ah, anywhere that you want' Hyesung shifted his gaze and looked at Eric,

Eric just shrugged his shoulder and dragged Hyesung to a photo booth.

'Hey you! How much is for one picture?' Eric gazed at a guy who wear a thick frame glasses.

'9-952 Won' 

'You want this right Hyesungie?' Eric looked at the clueless Hyesung.

'W-What?' 

'I saw you looking at this just now'

'Oh yes. But I was just looking at it'

Hyesung tried to deny it. He really wants to take a Polaroid picture with Eric but he knows that the older guy doesn't like to take pictures in the public.

'I told you don't bother lying' Eric ruffled his hair.

'Hey kid, you better take a nice picture! I'd kill you if you don't' he threatened the photographer.

One. Two. Three. Click.

'H-Here you go. Hope you l-like it' the photographer handed Eric the Polaroid picture with a shaking hand.

'Wah, I really like this. Thank you' Hyesung took the picture from Eric's hand and analysed the picture. This is the first Polaroid picture he had with Eric and he's definitely gonna treasure it. 

Eric nodded and looked at the photographer, 'You're a talented photographer. I'm amazed' Eric praised and the photographer felt like fainting upon hearing the praise.

'T-Thank you. I will work hard!' the photographer bowed to Eric as if Eric is some sort of VIP.

They decided to sit behind the tree before heading home. Hyesung couldn't seem to take his eyes off the Polaroid and kept on saying that he really loves it. Eric just smiled at his boyfriend from the side, he really likes it when he sees Hyesung happy.

'You take it okay, Hyesungie' Eric said when Hyesung looked at him.

'How about you? Haih, we should take twice just now' Hyesung sighed in disappointment. The picture booth has closed because they ran out of the films.

'Nah, it's okay' Eric shrugged his shoulder and looked up at the sky.

He could hear a sigh from Hyesung and felt bad. He knows that Hyesung wants a picture of them both for him too. So Eric took out his phone and clicked at camera.

'Smile, Hyesungie' Eric said when he tried to take a selfie with Hyesung. 

This is also the first time they're taking a selfie together. Usually in Eric's camera roll, most of the pictures are pictures of Hyesung, his family, friends and the scenery when he travels. It's just because Eric is not a camera person despite his exotic handsome looks like an actor.

Hyesung seemed flustered by Eric's sudden action. He was just too happy and couldn't say no to this golden opportunity.

One. Two. Three. Click.

The picture as expected turned out pretty as it has two handsome guys in it. 

'Wah, we look really handsome in this' Hyesung clapped and praised the picture.

'Hahaha, yes. We look very handsome. And we have our Polaroid too' Hyesung nodded at Eric's remarks.

While they were heading to Eric's car, they bumped into Mrs Nari.

'Well well well, look who do we have here? Eric Mun, it's rare to see you at school events' the principle seemed to be surprised and amused to see the neat Eric standing in front of her.

'Haha, very funny' he said sarcastically and continued, 'I'm showing my support to Hyesungie'

'I see' Mrs Nari nodded and turned his gaze to Hyesung, 'And you Shin Hyesung, I must say that I'm impress with the carnival. I've received some calls from prestigious schools who are amazed by your work. And we will held a meeting with their school student council'

'T-Thank you. It's because of other student council members too' Hyesung said with humble.

'I see. Good job with the carnival today and tell others that I said thanks for their hard work' Mrs Nari smiled.

Hyesung nodded.

'And thank you, Eric Mun for not causing trouble' she looked at Eric who was smiling widely.

'This is rare words coming from our beloved principle. But don't expect me to be a good boy after this event'

'I knew it' the principle sighed and shook her head.

'We'll take our leave first, Mrs Nari. Please excuse us' Hyesung and Eric bowed politely after Mrs Nari nodded approving.

'I'm gonna miss her after we graduate' Hyesung said.

'Yeah, me too. I like to mess with her'