Chapter 1

Nobody Else But You

'E-Eric-ah, sorry I'm late. I-I woke up late. You must be waiting long' Hyesung panted for air as he just ran from home to the train station and it took him 10 minutes.

Eric just smiled widely and ruffled his hair, 'I told you to sleep early yesterday. You study too hard Hyesungie' and took Hyesung's hand and started walking to their school which located 10 minutes from the station.

'It's just that the exam is in 2 weeks and I have to prepare everything so that I won't regret'

'That smart brain of yours won't have any regrets' Eric looked at him and smiled. 

Hyesung has always been a top student and is the student president in their school. But even though he has the brain and looks, he always stay humble and that's one of the reasons why Eric loves his boyfriend.

'But...' 

When Hyesung was about to say his words, a car came from behind with a high speed but luckily Eric quickly pulled him to stand on his right side.

'BASTARD! Can't you see people are walking?! I swear to God if I see that car again, I'm gonna wreck it into pieces!' Eric furiously shouted. He took a medium size rock and threw it towards the 'imaginary' car in front of him.

'Eric-ah, it's okay. Maybe the driver is in a rush and he's late for work' Hyesung said with a calm tone, trying to reduce Eric's anger and it worked.

It isn't the first time he saw Eric like that. He knows that Eric can be a bad-tempered person even before they've been into a relationship 1 year 3 months ago. But Hyesung knows that Eric intended good that he was just protecting people he care about and Hyesung honestly doesn't mind.

'I'll see you later, Eric. Don't skip classes and stay in school' Hyesung reminded him after they arrived at their school. 

Eric grumbled but still nodded. He knows that he couldn't rebel against Hyesung's words. 

'Fine. See you later, Hyesungie. Don't stress yourself too much' Eric squeezed Hyesung's hand for the last time and walked off.

'Eric!' Hyesung called.

'What? You miss me already? That's fast' Eric smirked when he saw Hyesung blushed.

'N-No' 

Hyesung walked up to him and fixed his loosened tie, 'You seriously should start wearing your tie properly, Mr Eric Mun'

'But this is how I always wear my tie' Eric pouted.

'Be a good boy for today okay. The VIPs is coming today and I don't want you to get into trouble with the principle. AGAIN' Hyesung patted his head like a kitty.

'She has nothing to do besides wanting to spend time with me. That's why'

Hyesung chuckled at his remarks. Eric and Hyesung could sense someone is looking at them. When they turn around, they saw Hyesung's junior councils who were waiting for him.

'G-Good morning, President. T-The principle said we should go now' one of the guys, Leeteuk stuttered when he accidentally looked at Eric.

Who doesn't get scared when you made an eye contact with the most notorious delinquent who has tattoos on both of his arms. Eric is one of the most skilled fighter in the whole state and never once lose in a fight. And you're sure as hell don't want to mess with him. Even when you heard and pronounce his name, you will feel a cold shiver down your spine.

'I have to go now Eric' Hyesung smiled and walked away.

But he halted and look at Eric, 'Remember! Don't cause any trouble today or I'll break your bones into pieces' Hyesung glared at him for a few seconds before he smiled widely.

Eric smiled awkwardly. Even if he's good at fighting, but he still couldn't fight against his pretty boy. And once Hyesung makes a threat, he means it. Every single word of it.

While Hyesung and his juniors were walking to the principle's office to greet the guests, Leeteuk asked.

'Hyung, can I ask you something?'

'Sure, go ahead'

'Don't you feel scared?'

'Of what?'

'O-Of Eric hyung' Leeteuk cautiously said. He seriously didn't want to hurt his senior's feeling but he was just too curious.

Hyesung nodded when he understood where the conversation was going. Many people has asked him the same exact questions and even though he's a little bit annoyed by it, he doesn't want people to misunderstood them especially Eric.

'What?! Hahaha! Why should I have to be afraid of my own boyfriend? We've been together for 1 year 3 months already' Hyesung laughed. 

He doesn't ashamed to admit that he and Eric are in a relationship despite the same gender because the school has already know about them including the principle. And even though they received unpleasant comments like, 

'How can they be together? They're so different' 

'It's just like watching an angel falls in love with the devil' 

Or the worst 'They won't last long. It's just not right'

Yes, it's true that Hyesung and Eric are the completely opposite but nevertheless, the amount of their love for each other are equal and big. 

'More than 1 year already?! Wah' Leeteuk said in amazed. He didn't expect that they've been together for so long. The conversation is put to the end when they arrived at the principle's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'President, here's the report for last week's carnival' Andy, the vice-president handed him a file.

'Thank you, Andy. I'll go meet the principle to discuss about the next event and we can use the money to cover up the cost' 

Hyesung said and made his way out to the door. He always use the long route rather than short just to see what Eric is doing and he is very certain that he didn't skip classes. One of the things that he like about Eric form the start of their relationship is that he rarely skip classes unless if the teacher is absent.

While he was walking pass, he heard some noises coming from the room and more like Eric who was talking back to the teacher.

'Mr Eric Mun! Why is your marks not improving?!' the history teacher, Mrs Jang scolded.

'I know that you wear glasses but I think you're completely blind. My marks are obviously improving by 50% percent' Eric glared at her.

'But I want an A' 

'I don't work that way. I study to gain knowledge, not to give you your damn A. I'm going out before I lose my mind completely ' Eric hissed.

Hyesung who was listening to Eric's argument didn't even say anything. Even though Eric shouldn't be talking like that to his teacher, but he does have a point. But it's true that Eric has improved his marks, not only his history marks but all subjects. Eric would spend his weekends at Hyesung's or his house to study or they would have one session after school at the library. As the result, Eric is in the top 20 compared to before which was the last place. Eric may not be a genius like Hyesung but he's pretty smart.

'That old teacher! Who does she think she is?!' Eric cursed and when he looked up, he was surprised to see Hyesung.

'Oh hey, Hyesungie. You heard everything?' Hyesung nodded.

'I'm sorry but I just couldn't help it. She's being a total ' Eric started walking beside him.

'But nevertheless, you still have to respect your teachers Eric-ah'

'That's why I'm going out. Before I really lose my respect for her' 

'Do you want to have a walk with me? I need to give this to the principle before going to my class' Hyesung smiled. He knows that Eric isn't the type who say sorry easily but when he does, he really means it.

Knock...Knock...Knock...

'Come in' the principle, Mrs Nari called.

'What did your boyfriend do this time?' 

'N-Nothing...' Hyesung flustered. 

He still thinks it's kinda weird that the principle knows about their relationship and stay cool with it. He sometimes feel blessed to have a cool principle like her.

'I don't always cause trouble you know' Eric looked at her intensely.

'Just only your name could cause people trouble' she scoffed. 

'Tsk, this old lady' Eric hissed under his breath. 

'I heard you, you brat. And be good kid when I'm still nice. If not, I would tell your mum every single thing that you've cause. Including when the time you burnt down the storage room' 

With that threat, Eric quietly shut his mouth closed. Other than Hyesung, he is afraid of his mother. He even more afraid of her than his father even though he is the well-known mafia boss from White Tiger group. 

Mrs Nari smirked when he saw Eric his mouth. She dared to say that to Eric because she is his mum's best friend since college, so from Eric was a baby until now she knows exactly how Eric is like. But he knows that Eric is a good kid but he just needed to keep his attitude together so that he could survive in real world and not causing problems to his family. Especially when he is the youngest child of Mun family and is carrying the family's dignity. 

Hyesung who was awkwardly standing beside Eric just handed her the file and explained about how they can use their money to hold an event for autism children around Seoul. Mrs Nari seemed to like the idea and decided to take the matters to the directors. 

After the discussion, Hyesung and Eric excused themselves but more like Eric making ugly faces to the principle. 

'Go in faster. It's been 30 minutes since you left' 

Hyesung hurried Eric who is reluctant to go inside. The older guy just grumbled and made his way inside the class. 

'Eh? Did he just forget to say goodbye?' Hyesung asked himself but chuckled at his boyfriend.

Everyone who is talking loudly while the teacher who is explaining some things in front of the class suddenly kept quiet when they saw the delinquent walked into the classroom. They could sense the dark and evil aura coming out from Eric and didn't dare to say a word. 

Suddenly he halted and looked at the students who were all trying to avoid his eye contact as if his eyes were made from dangerous laser. He walked towards the exit door and looked outside.

When he saw a familiar figure, he shouted like a five years old child and waved his hand, 'Hyesungie, I forgot to say goodbye. Goodbye! See you after school!' 

Hyesung who was stunned by the shout looked behind and grinned widely when he saw his boyfriend sticked out his head and waved goodbye at him. He glanced around his surrounding to check whether there's people and when the coast is clear, he cheekily sent a heart to Eric and walked to his classroom quickly before anyone sees it.

'I guess he doesn't forget' Hyesung smiled to himself and after managing to keep cool, he walked into the class like his usual like president image.