Revelation

Nobody Else But You

'President, you should go to the principle office now! It's about Eric hyung!' Andy said right after he burst into the door.

Hyesung went straight to the principle office and saw some parents with their sons. He bowed politely and walked towards Mrs Nari.

'Good morning, principle. What happened here?'

'Eric beat up those kids' the principle whispered.

'Let me go find him' Mrs Nari nodded.

Hyesung knows exactly where to find Eric and his assumption was correct. Eric was leaning his back against the railing and stared directly to Hyesung.

'What the hell have you done Eric?!' Hyesung yelled.

He was angry at Eric's foolish act today but the feelings died down when he saw Eric's hand that was covered in blood.

'What the hell Eric?! Let me see!' Hyesung grabbed Eric's hand. He realised that the blood was his own blood and it made Hyesung more worried about him.

'Let go! Just go away Hyesung!' Eric pulled his hand away from Hyesung but the younger guy gripped his wrist tighter.

'I SAID LET ME SEE, YOU FCKING MORON!!' Hyesung shouted. He ran out from the rooftop and minutes later came back with a first aid kit.

'God, you're so troublesome! I know that you're a good fighter so it's such a disappointment to see you hurt. Don't you value your life?! You really don't care about other people's feelings' Hyesung rant on Eric while bandaging his bloody fist.

'Why the hell did you beat up those guys?' Hyesung asked again.

'You don't need to know' Eric looked away as he was avoiding Hyesung's eyes.

Hyesung had enough and started to unload his frustrations, 'YAH ERIC MUN! Why are you keep pushing me away?! Do I mean so little to you that you can push me around as if I'm some kind of toy. Do you know how hard it was going to school and acted as if nothing happened? You didn't even bother to explain to me why you want a breakup. You left me hanging Eric! And if you think I'm going to move on, you're dead wrong!' Hyesung started yelling and tried hard holding back his tears.

'What the hell am I supposed to do when I don't deserve you because all I did is making you hurt even more!! Every time we're together, people talk about you and it hurts me when it affected you! And I was there when Yura confessed to you! I was ashamed when you defended me although what she was saying right'

'But I don't care about what they said! I know that you're going to protect me!'

'But what if I can't?! What if I die?! What if I couldn't be there for you?! I'm the son of mafia Hyesungie. My world is dangerous. The only thing that I can do to protect you is beating up people who tried to come near you. And every time when we go out, people wants to harm me and if they saw you, they would harm you too. I couldn't bear losing you in their hand' Eric suddenly said with a softer tone, trying to resist the urge to cry.

Hyesung caressed Eric's cheek and Eric swore to God that he misses the younger guy's touch. 

'Be it if you're the devil's son or mafia's son, I don't care. Because I know that you're just my Eric Mun, a guy who has a great heart. Just let me enter your world and please stop pushing me away. I want nobody else but you' Hyesung hugged at older guy tight, never intending to let go.

'I'm just scared if you're going to give up on me one day. After you see my world and true meaning of hell' Eric mumbled when he buried his face into Hyesung's neck.

'Then, don't let me. Make sure that I won't' Hyesung patted his back.

Eric pulled his body from then hug and looked deeply into Hyesung's eyes, 'Shin Hyesung, do you want to be the gangster's boyfriend? He can't promise that the journey is going to be a straight line but he can promise to give you eternity'

'I do. I would love him through hell and heaven' Hyesung smiled widely.

Eric grabbed his hand and started walking to the principle office. 

'Why did you beat them up?' Hyesung asked.

'Because they said that you're my slave that follow me around and that's why you're with me'

Hyesung pulled him for a kiss and smirked, 'I should beat them up too'

In the principle office, the parents started bashing on Eric saying that he is a bad kid that should be expelled. But all Eric did is he glared at those guys who immediately terrified. They instantly told the principle that it was their fault to get beaten up.

'Your sons explained it all. I don't beat up people without a reason' Eric said.

'Let's go Hyesungie' Hyesung nodded and walked out to the door.

The parents and their children including the principle still could hear the couple chatting quite casually.

'I want to watch movie' Hyesung pouted. It's been awhile since he last watched a movie.

'Do you want to go out this weekend?' Eric smiled and looked at him.

'Okay!' Hyesung's face lit up and hold Eric's arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback...

'This is too much! How am I going to finish all these paperworks?!' Hyesung grumbled while carrying stacks of papers to the council room.

'Let me help' someone said and help him with the papers.

'Thank you Eric. This is kinda heavy for me' Hyesung just smiled awkwardly.

'That's what a boyfriend supposed to do'

'I'm gonna put this on the table okay Hyesungie'

'Okay. And thank you again Eric' 

Eric just smiled and ruffled Hyesung's hair, 'Don't mention it. Just promise me that you're not going to stress yourself about your job' Eric said with his soft tone.

'Okay. And promise me that you're not going to cause any trouble' 

'Fine. But it's not going to be my fault if people try to mess with me' Eric waved goodbye and walked out.

He halted when he heard some mouths gossiping about them.

'Did you know that I saw that delinquent last night in club with some gangster? He is so much scarier than at school' one of the girls whispered.

'Really? I heard that he is the son of a mafia boss'

'Aigoo, how can he be with our poor President? He doesn't deserve Hyesung sunbae-nim. All he does is turning him into a bad figure'

'But oh well, they won't last long. Do you really think that that delinquent will stay loyal with President. For all we know, he was just using him!' the girl said with a y attitude.

'But the president is also stupid. He should know more when choosing a boyfriend' 

Eric clenched his fist when they started talking bad about Hyesung. He wanted to confront him but when he heard Hyesung's voice in the council room he stopped. Instead, he looked at his pretty guy who was in the room discussing about some matters with Andy. 

Then Hyesung looked up and saw Eric looked at me. He gave the older guy a gentle smile and waved hi. Eric shook his head from daze and waved back. He decided to let those es be as he doesn't want to cause any trouble to Hyesung.

Few days later...

Eric was walking to Hyesung's class as he promised to recess together with the younger guy. But more like he forced Hyesung to recess with him as the president was just too busy with his work that he forgot to eat.

He halted when he heard familiar voices at the corridor. He peeked secretly and saw his boyfriend with another girl. Curious with what was happening, he decided to eavesdrop. He recognised the girl as she was the most hottest, smartest, active in sports and prettiest girl in the school, Yura. But of course, his Hyesung is so much better than her.

'Please accept my confession oppa~' Yura said and gave Hyesung a letter.

*Is this crazy or what? Hyesungie has a boyfriend and that boyfriend is me*

'I'm sorry Yura but I have a boyfriend. And I don't want to cheat on him' Hyesung rejected her politely.

*Damn right*

'I know but I don't mind if I'll be your secret partner'

Hyesung was taken aback with her words. Usually people would already back off when he rejects. 

'No, Yura. I'm sorry but I couldn't accept you. I'm sure that you'll find a better guy'

'No! I want you to be that better guy!' she started sobbing.

'You will but not me. I have a thoughtful boyfriend and I've decided to stay loyal to him' he smiled.

'Huh? Thoughtful? That delinquent you called thoughtful? What happened to you oppa?! Did he threatened you to be with him?!'

'No, he didn't threaten me at all'

'Then why are you with him?! He always cause troubles. And didn't you know that because you're with him, people talked bad about you?! That guy could ruin your image oppa!' Yura argued.

Before Hyesung could say anything, Yura continued, 'What did you see in him? He's nothing like a thug and I can promise you that you'll suffer if you continue to be with him after high school'

'Enough! You and other people don't know him like I do. Beneath his harshness, there's kindness. He always make sure that I'm safe and not sick. Yes, he may be always cause troubles but he never harm people. I can guarantee you that my life won't suffer if I'm loyal to him. I don't care if people want to talk bad about me because I have assurance. That boyfriend of mine doesn't make me a bad person, instead he turns me into a better and more mature guy! I'm sorry Yura once again but I can't accept you' Hyesung said and walked out from the corridor.

Eric was stunned by Hyesung's defending words about him. But when he heard Hyesung started walking, he turned around and walked to Hyesung's class.

'Eric-ah!' Hyesung called.

Eric's body stiffen and looked back, 'Hi Hyesungie' he smiled.

'Let's go now. I'm starving' Hyesung grabbed his hand and walked to the canteen.

The whole day Eric seemed quiet as he was thinking about him and Hyesung. He hates to admit it but that Yura girl was right. He will makes Hyesung suffer if he still stays with him. Therefore, after days thinking Eric decided to do something he never thought he would. 

Breaking up with his true love.