So We Meet Again

The 15th of August

So We Meet Again



Author's POV

It's 2013 right now. It's been 3 years since Ji-Hyo ended her relationship with Sang-Yoon. And 2 years since Sang Yoon has ended his relationship with Nam Sang Mi.

Lee Sang Yoon got a call from SBS informing him about episode 142 in Running Man.

He gladly accepted.

Ji-Hyo's POV.

"Sang-Yoon's going to be on the show!" My younger sister yelled while going through my emails.

"Good for hi-WHO?!"

"Lee.Sang.Yoon. You know, the one that cheated on yo-"

"I KNOW."

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, this can't be happening. I started pacing around the room walking back and forwards. No NO. I felt fresh tears coming out of my eyes.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, probably my sister's.

"I don't think I can do this" I started to sob. I couldn't help it you know?

I loved him. I still love him. I'm not going to be a chicken about it. I still love him and it's getting stronger every day I go without his kisses, hugs, his laugh, his love. Tear after tear.

"No, I can make it through this. I am Song Ji-Hyo. A girl with an ability." my sister only shook her head and gave me a weak "hwaiting" sign.

"YAH! What do you know? I might not be on the same team as him, I mean I'm never with the good-looking guests anyway."

Running Man Episode 142.

I was sweating my off. I came looking nice today because of San-GARY. I did not come for Sang-Yoon, I came for my beloved oppa, Gary. And just to clear this up, he's my oppa, THAT'S IT. There are so many people that actually question our status as a couple and it's ridiculous. So many people holding up signs telling us to get married, you wouldn't believe. 

Some girl sent us a letter saying that she would pay for our wedding. What nice fans, but with false ideas...

"We'll start filming now!"

A chorus of "ne's" (okay) followed. We did our usual routine with the clapping, Jong-Gook oppa did it.

Gwang-Soo and Haha oppa were ridiculously playing the piano in a very weird way, Haha oppa's hair is just-no. It just doesn't work.

I knew that something about Jong-Gook oppa would come up and threaten them, it's always like that, the flow of the show. And like that Jae-Suk oppa said something about them dying if they don't stop by the count of three.

They came running for their lives.

Gary oppa nudged me and a pose showing how he was all dressed up today. I swung my head away and made a disgusted face so the other members would notice.

"Wae-Jihyo yah?"

"Gary oppa is bragging that he dressed up like a celebrity today!"

"EH-ANIEHYO!!!(NO)." Gary oppa screamed for effect.

I just shook my head while looking him up and down.

Everyone started to laugh when Jae-Suk oppa was handed a card.

Gary oppa was acting all happy because he saw his name on the card while Jae-Suk oppa was nudging him while smiling. "You're 1st place"

He was shouting victory, I smiled.

But I was nervous. Really, really nervous. I knew behind that wall held my love of my life. But it pained me because I knew forgiving him meant forgetting what he did. And everytime I look at his face, it reminds me of my birthday. What happened on my horrible birthday. To this day I never do anything on my birthday. I don't plan to change that.

SKIP INTRO

"Here they come, our guests!"

He walked in with a woman on his arm, smiling brightly walking in. I looked at my feet. He looked at me. I felt his gaze on me the moment we locked eyes. I only heard him sigh, but covered it up with another smile.

I had no choice but to look up, and there he was. Smiling, and laughing with the entire crew.

Everyone was asking about Lee Bo-Young sunbaenim's rank for her ideal type on the mission card and why she didn't include the last couple of people, Ji Suk-Jin and Ha-Ha. It was predictable, her tastes were similar to mine., Sorry Suk-Jin and Ha-ha oppa!

I was having the best time until, that stupid PD announced the teams.

"Kim Jong-Kook, Yoo Jae-Suk, Haha!" 

"Lee Sang Yoon, Gary, Song Ji-Hyo!"

Everything went silent. Everything stopped. I felt a hand on mine. The electric shocks didn't help. I knew who's hand that was. When I tried walking closer to Gary oppa, it pulled me, and it pained me because, I couldn't let go.

I wanted to be that cool person who slaps the guy and tells him off, but I can't. I'm not a person who can do that. Because all of this pain, betryal, piling up, crumbles at his touch. Falls at his stare. Disintigrates at his sincerity. I was lost in a state of pain. But I was also beginning to find my way out of it. But if I did, he would be waiting for me. And I was too scared to admit that.

I loved him. There was no denying that.

It pulled me again.

I cooly yanked back my arm and smiled a fake smile at the camera. I clapped and went over to stand by Gary-Oppa.

There was another sigh as our PD started to tell us the directions to our mission and explain what would be happening.

As we started to leave I faced Sang-Yoon. "Just because I will act friendly today, don't you ever think it's all sincere."

"J-Jihyo yah,"

By then I was walking to the changing room behind Bo-Young sunbaenim to get ready.

~&~

Like that the episode went on, him trying to interact with me, me ignoring him, but when the cameras were turned off and the mics were removed, our real emotions started getting into the mix.

My manager had to go to the hospital because his wife's water had broke so I had to call a cab to get home. 

Right when I picked up my jacket and was about to leave, someone pulled my arm.

"Jihyo yah."

I pulled my arm back.

"LOOK!" he yelled. I snapped my head back surprised. He softened. "I know you resent me. I know I'm dumb for cheating on you. I feel the pain too. I know I lost my chance when you saw me with her, and when you saw me get back with her. But please, I l-love you. Please. I'm begging you. Just look at me."

I was teary-eyed and worked up the courage to say this back, "You think it was easy for me? The man I loved, kissing another woman. DO YOU THINK IT WAS EASY?! I feel like dying to you know! I FEEL LIKE DYING BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU! "

"Y-you still love me?"'

"Let go." I said coldly.

"Do you still love me?!"

"Don't call me, don't talk to me, don't text me until I'm over you."

"DO YOU STILL LOVE ME?"

"I LOVE YOU! THAT'S WHY I FEEL LIKE GOING NUTS OKAY?!" My tone weakened. "Please, Sang-Yoon ah, I don't want to be hurt again. Please."

We were both crying by then, he let my hand go, and I called a cab and left.



A U T H O R ' S ♡ N O T E

I'm so sorry for the late update, I know I have no excuse, but thank you to my 9 subscribers and 3 commenters, you guys are the ones who helped me update. Love you all. ^^ Should I make this only 5 chapters?
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)