Prologue

The 15th of August

Prologue



"It hurt so bad. Seeing him kiss girls. Girls that weren't me."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I politely bowed to our director and my new co-stars for  is Zero 2.

"That scum is always late" my director muttered.

"I'm sorry, who?" I asked slightly confused.

"Lee sang-Yoon, you know your "ex" in the movie?" 

"Oh." I frowned. I've never heard of him before.

I felt the sudden need to pee. It was an emergency. I've been holding it for hours, I might get a bladder infection.

"I'll be right back," I said shyly as I dashed towards the direction of the bathroom.

After I relieved myself, I was walking back when I noticed a phone on the floor. I turned it on and the wallpaper was a handsome man with his girlfriend, I'm guessing. 

"Oh! There it is!"

Confused, I turned my head and saw a tall man coming towards me.

"Thank you. I've been looking for that everywhere."

"This is yours?" I started becoming suspicious.

"Yeah."

"How do I know you're not lying?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Check the wallpaper."

My mind clicked then. 

"Fine, I will."

I slowly pulled my hand towards the power button and accurately pushed it. To my surprise, he wasn't the man in the wallpaper. 

I shoved the phone in his face while he had a "pissed off" look on his face.

"I lost some weight okay?"

"Then...who's the girl?"

His face became dark. Really, really, scary kind of dark. It reminds me of Ji-Sub. NO. Get him out of your head Ji-Hyo. HE dumped YOU.

"JI-HYO! SANG-YOON! COME ON! WE GOTTA START FILMING!" Our director yelled at us.

"Wait a minute..." I looked up with wide eyes."You're my EX?!"

"..."

While I was in my "Mong-Ji" state, he took his phone and started walking. Ji-Sub gave me that name...SNAP OUT OF IT.

"YAH!"

I jumped on his back in an effort to get my phone. Why was he so damn tall?

Him, surprised almost fell down, but luckily caught himself.

"HELP! GET THIS CRAZY LADY OFF OF ME AND CALL THE POLICE!!!"

"What?! Police? That's cute. You'll be dead before the police show up." I grabbed a chunk of his hair and started to pull. Hard.

~47 minutes later~ -.-

I huffed as I was pulled apart from my prey, with the phone still in his hands, and him on the floor trying to dial 911.

"I swear! Director! This girl is not mentally stable."

I huffed. "Says the guy with Einstein hair!"

"Um, excuse you! You gave me this!" He roughly pointed to his severely damaged hair.

I huffed again.

He stood up and we both pointed to each other.

While I said, " I CANNOT WORK WITH ARROGANT OVER HERE!"

He said, " I CANNOT WORK WITH CRAZY, I WANT TO LIVE!"

Author's POV.

Like that they went on and shot the movie, shooting murderous glances at each other every so often.

But there's a thin line between love and hate.

Soon enough they were staring lovingly at each other with the absence of "I want to kill him/her."

They still dated after the movie ended, going on secret dates and romantic dinners.

No one, but close friends knew. They did such good jobs at hiding it.

But one night, both of them were somewhere the wrong day and wrong time.

Ji-Hyo's POV.

I was skipping to Sang-Yoon's apartment to surprise him. It was his birthday, and coincidentally mine too. August Fifteenth. Sang-Yoon would be there soon coming from his new drama, Life is Beautiful, with Nam Sang-Mi. 

As I turned the corner I saw his car. 

NO WAY. HE'S EARLY, WHAT SHOULD I DO, WHAT SHOULD I D-

I saw him. In his car. Smiling and laughing, with Nam Sang-Mi.

And I was positive. There were no cameras.

~&~

I stood frozen, watching the horror before me. Unconsciously, tears started to fall. One by one. I was feeling weak in my knees. They started to kiss.

I accidentally dropped my present, a collage of me and him in a frame and I'm sure that is now shattered. He snapped his head in my direction. We stared.

Nam Sang-Mi looked in my direction too. She looked surprised. When Sang-Yoon started to run out of the car, I dropped the bouquet and ran. Even with my knees weak, I ran. 

Due to his long legs, he caught up to me in no time.

He hugged me forcefully. I started screaming, yelling, cursing while sobbing at the same time.

"Why~ why! WHY?" I said while crying.

"I d-don't know. D-don't leave me."

I calmed down feeling the feeling of his warm body against me. I knew it would be the last.

With my hands trembling, I pulled our promise ring off of my hand and out it down on the floor.

"N-no...Ji-Hyo yah, I made a mistake! Forgive me! It's my fault!" He dropped to his knees.

I started to run over to the bus leaving soon and got on. He was pounding on the door because he couldn't make it in time.

~&~

After that day, he sat at my door for days, pounding, apologizing. Until one day he just stopped. 

A few days later, he announced he was dating Nam-Sang Mi.

~&~

I cried.

Love hurts.

My heart hurts.

Why'd you do this to me?

Tears of pain, hurt, just for trial.

"There's a thin line between Love and HATE."

You just crossed it.

I HATE YOU.



A U T H O R ' S ♡ N O T E

This is my first fanfic, please see me well^^
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)