Chapter 4

YG Company

They stared at each other there gazes never leaving each others she stared at him while his eye's stared into his. "Hanbin I" She started but wasn't able to form a sentence. His face was masked with shock "Cha" He said looking at her as she sat on the floor. The lovely stare off was broken when Hanbin spoke up "Why are you here" He said angerliy at her crossing his arms. "Didn’t Mr.Yang tell you I'm a new trainee" She paused for a second "Mr.Park for JYP said this company would fit me better" She told him pushing herself from the floor.

 

"Cha why do you have to make my life so diffcult I can't work with ex" He said she noticed that he started to twirl in fingers in each other when he got anxiety or really couldn't control a situation.

 

"Were not going to see each other often" she said glaring at him "I don't make your life difficult" she said there reunion was turning into an arugment. "You ruin everything" he said raising his voice. "I ruin everything I never wanted to be here I want to see my friends back at MY company but no I'm stuck here" She semi yelled back not wanting to raise her voice.

 

He pointed an accusing finger at her "Your not YG material Cha your JYP Material" he said. She stared at him and wanted to laugh this reminded of when he use to fight with him everyday. "Jyp matrial at least they can keep a beat" she replied back "And don't call me Cha" she said angerliy. "This is crazy" he whispered holding his head closing his eye's and letting out a sigh of fustration.

 

She stared at her ex he was so mature now, she could tell by the few seconds of being in there he was good leader. "Hanbin let's not make this dificult" she said looking at him he looked over at his Ex. "You hate me I know but let's just not see each other and we’ll be fine" she said at him.

 

He frowned "Fine but don't try and seduce my members" he said "Bobby needs to focus on his work" Hanbin said then added "Cha" to his sentence. MI-Cha face stared to grow hot she hated that name back then and still hates it to this day. "I told you not to call me that" Mi-Cha said.

 

He grinned at her, her lips were pressed in a pout when he said her cute old nickname. "Bye" Mi-Cha said turning around not looking back at Hanbin "Cha" Hanbin called out her name but she kept walking he wanted to talk to her a little more but he knew that it wasn't the time for that.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

She speed walked home her hand kept going to her heart feeling it slowly go down in speed as she got farther away from the YG building. She got home to find a note from her landlord that said  ‘Ms.Jungs was supposed to move out by the end of the month' but she didn’t panic she knew this was coming sooner or later. She entered her dorm to see a lazy girl laid out on her couch flipping through hrr phone. She looked up at the her it was Jimin. “Hey girl” she said sitting up quickly “Hey Jimin” she sighed sitting down on the couch “I haven’t been about to see you in the longest time” She commented her lips were in a very happy looking smile. ”Have you heard” Mi-Cha asked as she frowned at the floor. “Yeah you got traded off to YG” she paused but only for a second “Do you like it” She asked.

 

“It’s okay Hanbin’s there but I can get over that but…………….I just miss everyone” Mi-Cha said she her emotions almost welling over into tears but she kept it held in. “We all miss you” she said patting my back in comfort. She knew she was talking about the other bands 2PM, Got7, 2AM, Miss A and her fellow traineess missed her.

 

"I'll help you move just text me and I'll bring the boys" she said but Mi-Cha still looked down. "The boys have a new comeback they need to foucs on that but I'll invite them over as soon as I get myself together" she said as she picked her nails. "Well text me when you start packing I'll help" Jimin said.

 

"And make sure you eat well and not ramen" she said sticking her finger out to the girl "yes Jimin" Mi-Cha smiled "okay I'll be going"Jimin said while she gave her friend a side hug and slipped out the apartment. Mi-Cha looked at her window the city of seoul still busy but the sun was almost lost in the horizon.

 

She was questioning if she even wanted to be an idol anymore, seeing Hanbin made her rethink her whole life choices. She wanted to stay in YG but she didn't want to see Hanbin she closed her eyes as she fell asleep on the couch. She smiled when she thought if Jimin knew she was skipping meals because she was to tried Jimin would be so angry at her eating junk food.

 

--------------------------------

 

Thanks for subscribing, please leave a comment. Also I couldn't do much writing because of exams so it will get back to normal new.