Chapter 5

YG Company

 

 

Mi-Cha rolled over on her back she was laying on her couch curled into herself. Her phone start to ring she lazily picked it up swiping to the left to answer the call. "Hello" Mi-Cha said very groggily her eye's closed still "How's my daughter" a familiar voice started to speak it was her mom (yes her mom is alive she's not dead like in every fanfic)."Mom" Mi-Cha said excitedly. Mi-Cha mother name was Jo soy and she was calling to check in on her daughter.

 

Jo Soy: "Hello my beatiful baby girl" Her mother said to her.

Mi-Cha: "Ma I'm so happy to hear from you"

Jo Soy: "How are you honey is Seoul treating you right, are you eating daily, are you working to hard" Her mother kept slamming her with questions.

Mi-Cha: "Mom I'm good, I missed you and also I have some news" Mi-Cha paused "I changed my company's" she said waiting for her mom to respond.

Jo Soy:"What" She yelled into the phone.

Mi-Cha: "Ma it's okay I was just traded just not into a company you'll like" She paused again. "YG" She quickly said to her mom.

Jo Soy: There was a pause then her mom spoke "YG the YG the company Hanbin entered when he was eleven" She said her voice almost in a yell.

Mi-Cha: "Yeah that company" she said "Mom don't yell anymore" Mi-Cha complained.

Jo Soy: "Okay honey, don't let him distact you okay" she said in a warning tone.

Mi-Cha: "Mom me and Hanbin were only friends till we were thirteen and we kinda went are separate  ways" Mi-Cha said akwardly.

Jo-Soy: "You didn't separate way's his father is a bastard who hated his son with a girl who wasn't weathly, I never undertood that man he acted like we were dirt poor but we are middle waged family" she complained.

Mi Cha:"Mom just let it go, Before I forget how's dad" Mi-Cha asked

Jo-soy:"He's working hard and misses you dearly" Jo-soy said.

 

Mi Cha and her mother talked for another hour talking about Mi-Cha life in Seoul and how Mi-Cha was doing in school.

 

Mi Cha looked out the window of her apartment Ms.Cho hasn't called her in yet. Mi-Cha sighed of how bored she was, she got up to start packing her stuff she had left over box from last time she moved from home to her Jyp dorm.

 

Mi Cha pov

 

I picked out the things I was going to pack I started from my room putting away pictures. Looking at the picture infront of me it was of almost all of the JYP trainees many of them didn't make it through the first week from giving up. I remeber a few faces here and there. YoungJae wasn't there at first to take the picture so he wasn't in there. But almost all of Got7 was there. Some boys I remeberd that are going to be in a group called 5live.

 

I looked at myself at the young age of sixteen a young girl like me who left her family in Daegu was throwing up a piece sign with many girls and only a dozen were still in JYP enjoying there time with there fellow trainees. Many other pictures were on my wall my family befor I left home. My patience was wavering waiting to debut, it was my dream and it seemed so far away.

 

Next I picked up my albums some got7 ones the boys gave me some personal Bangan Boys oness I bought myself I packed them away with my pictures. 

 

 

Then my phone rang I looke at the time it was around noon.

 

Mi cha: "Hello"

Ms.Cho: "Ms.Jungs I would like you to come in for a standard evalution and other information your going to need.

Mi-Cha:"Yes Ms.Cho" I said in the most polite tone I could use.

 

I through on the simplest outfit and ran out my apartment leaving boxes unpacked, I wanted to get to the YG Studio fast so she wouldn't put me through another cruel test. In less then twenty mintues I got there by taking the bus from my home to the almost the other side of Seoul.

 

I quickly entered the dance pratice center it was empty as always but Ms.Cho was standing there clicking away on her phone. "That was faster then yesterday" She commented. She was stll looking stuck up with her hair pinned back and her clip board in her arms.

 

She looked me up and own her gazed was sharp "follow me" Ms.Cho said walking to the left up the stairs there were people in each room like always.  She stopped at a room and she entered, I peeked inside sitting on a long bench were vary of people they all looked like producers.

 

I bowed following Ms.Cho in she took a sit in the middle of the men and a few women. "She's the new trainee" Ms.Cho said taking out a pen from her clip board ready to write.

 

3rd Pov

 

Mi-Cha stood in front of the people she grew more nervous as the people started to write down some things and they mumbled to each other. "First were going to evalute your singing voice just sing any song and sing it well". Mi-Cha gulped then she looked down thinking of what to sing. "I'll sing the eye's, nose, lips" she said thinking of the most current song on the radio and it was also a YG song so she might get extra points for singing a YG song.

 

As she starte the song the producers wrote down some strong points of what was good and what she was weak on. She finished the song they all nodded "Good but not great" a man said. They nodded in agreement Mi-Cha was scared of what is going to happen.

 

"Next Rap" she said as she flipped to the next piece of paper. "But I'm not a rapper" MI-Cha said ready to aruge. Another man spoke up "This is YG you should at least know how to rap" he said.

 

Mi-Cha barely rapper and she knew she wasn't at all good at rapping but she wasn't the worst.

 

I'm a preadator, a killer, I'll eat you and spit you out. I'm the =ew kid but don't underestimate me I can beat all these rappers it'll be a new age a new genartion a new world of new rappers, better rappers, harder rapper.

 

I'm a preadator a beast a kid with a new beat, I'll prey on you, find you get you so run for now.

 

Because I'm the beast and your the prey so hide from the beast.

 

Mi-cha said there were some claps "it was good" a women said she had short blond hair. "How well can you dance" the women said "I'm decent" Mi-Cha said "Why do you want to be an idol" she questioned "I want to be great I want to be the girl you put a poster of on the wall, I want to be on the stage and entertain people" Mi-Cha said.

 

The blond nodded her head "Okay Mi-Cha you can leave but expect a call from me tommorow" Ms.Cho said looking at the paper that was on the clip board. "Thank you" Mi-Cha said as she bowed leaving the room.

 

She walked out the room and she turned the corner to see Hanbin holding a bag full of snacks and water. He looked at her and stopped in his tracks.

 

 

 

Thank for reading 

 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe

 

 

 

 

Also

I put her mother and father alive because it's so stupid for them to magically die in a fire and that she's poor or super fashionable because it's unrealistic.