Chapter 2

YG Company

 

 

Mi-Cha Pov(You)

 

Walking down the streets of Seoul was getting depressing as I walked for about an hour my bag full of my shoes,my practice clothes,and some other things in my personal locker at the company. It was easy leaving because of Got7 constant practice so the boys wouldn't whine about how I was leaving, And Jimin was doing ASC with Eric Nam so she didn't see me leave the company because she wouldn't even allow me to leave.

 

Getting home to my apartment was sad knowing that I will most likely have to move. Hanbin kept popping in my head but I pushed away my past boyfriend to the back of my problems and tried not to think of him. Things like his smile his sense of humor but remembering how we broke up made me feel a sudden feeling of anger. I just wanted to hit him and cry at him. Then a sudden buzz ripped my thoughts away from Hanbin.

 

Buzz

 

Mi-Cha:Hello

 

Unknown:Hello is this Ms.Jungs

 

Mi-Cha:Yes

 

Unknown:Hello I'm Ms.Cho of YG entertainment please come by the main YG buliding we need to speak about your transfer.

 

Mi-Cha:Yes what time should I come by

 

Ms.Cho: Around ten would be perfect.

 

Mi-Cha:Thank you. Goodbye

 

Ms.Cho:Goodbye

 

I clicked my phone off I looked around my apartment it was small and quiet. I ignored the hunger in my stomach going straight to bed avoiding doing other activities for the night.

 

Morning

 

Today started with me being as busy as possible picking out an appropriate outfit that say's that I'm a fashionable girl. YG was very hiphop but also had major fashion icons in there company. G-Dragon won a style icon award CL was a major fashion icon so I had to start to dress like I knew fashion even though I don't even know what style is in this season.

 

I looked at my phone it was eight, A smile went to my lips when I looked at my background, my background was V from Bangtan Boy's even though I was going to be an idol like him someday I'm still a teenage girl that was in love with her boybands.

 

Running downstairs I stopped at a coffee shop picking up an a coffee and a bagel since I didn't eat last night. Walking outside Seoul it was busy with millons of people getting to work and traffic was bad as always. Getting to the YG buliding in it self was difficult. I passed the JYP Buliding which made me tear up passing the buliding. Knowing I'm just a random girl going pass that has no affiliation with that buliding. I passed the SM buliding which almost a millon girls were at some standing in their school uniforms at the buliding as they go to school.

 

School was over soon and I'll be graduatng this year all I had to do was take my CSAT in two months. I passed almost every buliding till the oddly shaped buliding came into my sight. All glass buliding had a very interesting shape. There were girls waiting across the street as they waited to see there idols. There faces had hope all over it you gulped passing the girls as you tried to enter the buliding.

 

"Hey you can't get in there" one of the girls she was holding a sign of 'ikon' it read. "Why is that" I asked them smirking at them "we've tried unless your associated with the company you can't get pass the secretary" another one said with a slight grin on her face. "I bet I'll get in" I told them her and her friend giggled slightly like I couldn't do it.

 

I walked in the lobby it was large and you could see straight up to the other levels.  "Miss if your a fan you have to wait outside" a voice spoke up. A women behind the counter with an forced smile. "I have an appointment" I said to her going to her desk. She smiled at me more like she didn't believe a word I was saying. "Under what" she asked clicking through her computer "I'm Mi-cha Jungs meeting with Ms.Cho" I said to her. She swifly typed what I said and her smile slowly went down.

"Ah yes here it is she I'll make sure she knows your here" she said picking up the phone you ignored her looking behind her at the logo which was of a lagre Y and a G blended together. "She'll be down in a mintue please take a seat" she told me I bowed in respect sitting down in the empty lobby. It looked like no one has entered this room it was so clean. The Jyp company had a million people running arunnd doing a million differnt things and always a very friendly women behind the desk.

 

My lips formed a smile thinking of my old family there were so many people there to talk to and hangout with and Changsung he was so nice and very attractive. So many cultures from Thai,Chinese,American,Japanese it was a very diverse company.

 

"Ms.Jungs" a voice said I quickly looked up at her she glared down at me a short women in a pencil skirt and a blouse greeted me. "Hello" I said getting up giving her a Ninety degree bow. Her faced looked disgusted "follow me" she said walking to the elevator. I gulped picking my things up quickly and hurrying after the women who I assumed is Ms.Cho.

 

She didn't give me a glance she just stared at the elevator doors, we exited a few moments later we entered a very clean office. "Sit" she said but more like a command you teach your dog in my view. I looked at her a young women with only work on her mind her brown hair in a very professional bun.

 

"Hello Ms.Jungs" she said flipping open an folder she nodded an looked at me and back at the folder. She kept nodding "your a vocal" she asked "yes" I responed. "How good" she asked "I think I'm very strong but I can also rap" I told her a nervous feeling was crawling in me. I always was cool and calm but something about her made me more tense.

 

"So you can sing and rap" she said "yes I think I'm decent I was taught by another rapper and his skills are very good. She nooded her head "Your height and weight is fine for now" she looked at me up and down "but you dress like your trying to hard" she told me.

 

I blushed knowing that I did spend a large amount of time picking this outfit out. She looked at me "So let's be honest you probaly don't want to be here" she said to me honestly. "Yes i loved Jyp with all my heart and I miss the environment" I told her she grinned at me. "YG is a top company Mr.J.Y himself asked a speical favor to take you because you could never get in here without him so accept it" she told me a deadly glare was in her eye's.

 

"You might be Jyp level but we have to make you YG level you have to be good at dance,rap, and singing" she told me as she stuffled papers."We printed up a new trainee contract for you" she said passing a large packet to me. "Read though this".

 

As I was reading though the packet it read the normal contract things like 'I'm under the care of the YG company' 'having to move closer into central Seoul' 'No dating' 'other things like if I don't meet up with the requirements than this contract should be nulifled and void'.

 

Ms.Cho didn't look at as she read though other documents I picked up my pen signing were ever it told me too. "I'm done" I told her handing her the packet she took it from me a large smile went to her lips. "Thank you come here tommorow at noon a meeting with Mr.Yang will be set up" she said. "Thank you for your time" I told her bowing in respect.

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

 

 

I exited the buliding the girls were looking at me "told yah" I said smiling, their lips turned up in a pout about how they were wrong. "How did you do it" the girl with the Ikon sign siad. "I just walked in" I told them "good bye" to them as I went home.

 

Tomorrow I'm meeting Mr.Yang

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author Note

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks to all my new subscribers I hope you like this story and I will contiune it and hopefully update every week.

 

Please comment on my story and give your honest opinion because I could get better at this whole writing thing.

 

Thanks for Reading Chapter 2 of the YG Company and the ikon boys will be in my next chapter so enjoy.

 

Please comment and subscribe.