Chapter 1

YG Company

 

 

J.Y Park or the CEO of one of the biggest Korean music company, he flipped through his contacts looking for the main contact in his phone it was the CEO of YG Company. "Hello" the very calm voice said "Hello I haven't seen you in a long time my old friend" J.Y Park said he always loved talking to his freinds. "Park what do you want you never call me" Mr.Yang said he waited while J.Y let out a sigh. "There's someone I want you to take under your wing" asked J.Y he anticpatied the other owner answer.

 

"Park my family has gotten bigger these days new traniees are something I don't need right now" he said "Listen first she's young a great tranniee that I had to take notice of her so please take her she can't be put I a girl group right now" J.Y explained to the YG CEO. The YG owner sighed "What do I get from this" he said with slight intrest. "Well a new trainee that is already ready and has been trained by me" he said "Also you get to ask one favor from me in the future" he said to Mr.Yang.

 

"Any" he said with a interst now "yup" he said to him "in that case how can I reject a perfect offer" Mr.Yang said "send her proflie and paper's" Mr.Yang said he looked out the window of his buliding to see the korea's capital city Seoul mid afternoon. "Thank you" J.Y Park said but on a more serious level then there usual joking around "Any thing for an old friend " Mr.Yang said as they said there good bye's.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Jyp Company

 

"Sir" the girl knocked on the door to the heads office "Come in" the CEO of Jyp said she nodded entering his tidy office. "Hello Mi-Cha" she sat down on the chair across from him. "Ms.Jungs I have some unforunte news" said the CEO he stared at her face which looked fearful of what he was going to say. "Mi-Cha" he stared "I'm sorry to give you ths news but I will have to let you go from the Jyp company" he said very clearly and with a firm tone to his voice.

 

"What" she said snapping her head to look at her boss fear was stricken on her face disbelief was clouding her mind. "Yes I'm very sorry you are a great trainee but I think your training would fit other company's" he explained to her. Her long hair fell into her face as tears were welling into her eye's as the salty liquid pooled into Mi-Cha eye's. "This was my dream" she whisperd her hands shaking with anger or was it disbelief or stress.

 

"This can still be your dream I called YG and he said you can train under his company" J.Y Park stated as he stared at the crying girl. "YG" she said between her  tears she looked at her former boss "Yes, he said you can train with them I think you can achive more with that company more than you can here" J.Y Park wrapped his fingers in each other while he still stared at the crying sevnteen year old.

"But JYP is my family I love everyone here I fit in fine I can keep up with the dancing, I can sing and sometimes rap" she ranted on her good points. "I know but YG is whats best you'll be joining the YG Family from now on okay" he cleared his thoart and gave her a 90 degree bow to give the her a sign of resept for her. She looked through her hair and bowed at him "Thank you for your time" she said ready to cry. He smiled "fighting" he whisped to her with a large smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Mi-Cha Pov (You)

 

I looked at my face my eye's had red around them and my eye's were puffed I tried to smooth out my hair but it wasn't working the panic was setting in faster and faster all these thoughts were running through my head like 'YG' 'Change' 'Hanbin'.

 

I felt like screaming,crying,yelling at the world why it always had to screw me over. Hanbin a small smile formed on my lips 'I get to see him'  I thought thinking bout him

 

Hanbin.......................

 

Thanks for reading hope you like this chapter please like subscribe and comment.

 

This my first AFF fanfic so I ready don't know the formate of this website.