Chapter 3

YG Company

 

 

The Next Day

 

Mi-Cha walked to the YG buliding the next day the sun was shining it was a beatuiful in Seoul, South Korea like always. Mi-Cha was growing increasingly worried as she got closer to the buliding. What did Ms.Cho want with her today? She asked herself. She was more worried about when she going to meet the CEO and how she was going to leave a good impression on him.

 

As she got there it was slient near the buliding no fan girls today it was very slient. She entered the large Company the Secratary behind the desk gave Mi-Cha a geniue smile this time. "Hello Ms.Jungs" She said bowing "Hello" Mi-Cha said bowing to her also "Ms.Cho wanted me to give this to you" passing over a white enveople.

 

"Thank you" she said taking it and quickly opening the enveople. It was a very simple message in the envelope "Today meet at the YG Dance studio it's near the Han river and if you can't find it oh well and you better hurry Mr.Yang will be there by One and you don't want to Miss an appoiment with him. From Ms.Cho and P.S Good luck' the letter read.

 

Her eye's widen in shock "Where's the YG Dance studio" she said the paper getting crumpled up in the process. "It's all the way down right before the bridge and it's quiet a normal buliding but there is alot of girls's always infront of the buliding" She said.

 

"Thank you" the girl said running out the room trying to get to the buliding before her one. The secratary smiled saying out loud "Ms.Cho is messing with another trainee" she said clicking away on her computer while she remembered the many trainees did the exact same test as the girl that just ran out.

 

Mi-Cha was running to the Han river she was running through the back streets to avoid the traffic that was buliding. Mi-Cha cheeks were flushed as she ran through the street. 'Last time I checked it was almost thirty minutes to one' She thought her legs were numb by now. Her hair whipped every were as she ran then she hit someone at full speed. Her eye's closed when she hit the solid body.

 

Mi-Cha pov

 

I was runnning as fast as my legs could take me avoiding food vendors I pushed my self not wanting to slow down because my legs almost gave up several time before. And soon running out of time and stamina. Then a tall blur was in front of me and I hit it hard, I felt like I out at the inpact. "Ah" I moaned holding my body to stop the shaking and my vision was blurry I peeked through my eye lashes to see a body sitting across from me water bottles were everywere.

 

"Ow" the male voice said he was holding his side were I ran into him at blinking at him a boy with a crooked smile and an even more crooked teeth looked at me. "Watch were your going speedy" He commented to me, then all I could hear was some girls screaming there heads off as they all surrounded the boy. While others were yelling at me but these people were the last thing on my mind.

 

I ignored them and kept running or more like started to jog lightly "Sorry" I yelled at them.With mintues left and me remembering I have a GPS I ran there ln full sprint till the buliding came into my sight. Ms.Cho was in front of the buliding she was talking to a man. I looked over at them and the signature hat made me know it was Mr.Yang. I pressed down my hair and tried to smooth out my outfit that was a simple white and black shirt with some tight skinny jeans.

 

'Keep a cool head' I yelled at myself as I walked to them giving a very Ninety degree bow. "Hello I'm Mi-Cha Jungs" I said clearly to him. My face was probably red and my hair was probably frizzy. "Hello Ms.Jungs" Mr.Yang said, he was differnet then Mr.JYP he was not smileing but he did looked pleased while Mr.Park would welcome you with open arms and scold you when you did wrong.

 

Ms.Cho smiled at me and I was holding back a glare at the women "Here's her flies" she said handing him a clip borad. "Come with me" He said walking into the buliding I hurried behind him as he kept reading my proflie. People bowed at him as he past through the production buliding as we walked through the buliding. It was large and seemed liked it was just bulit.

 

In the JYP buliding we produced, had dance studios all in one while they had a separate buliding just for there production. "Ms.Jungs please relax I'm not that scary" he joked around. He stopped infront of one of the multiple doors in the buliding "Your quiet young" He commeted. He opened the door a wave of beautiful harmony filled the room a high pitched voice was singing and a piano was playing to. Mr.Yang stepped into the room and I followed him in the room was AKUM Musician they were singing while her brother was playing the piano.

 

They payed no mind to Mr.Yang as they finished the song but after the song they bowed at him. "Hello" they said as they bowed I stared at the younger girl she was very cute her cheeks were large with baby fat which added to her her being so cute. While her brother had a geeky cute feel to him with nerd glass and had a cute over bite. "Hello your vocals have gotten better" He commented. The duo smiled and gave a thank you to them "You can continue" he said as he left the room.

 

They stared at me as I left giving them a slight bow as I exited the room with Mr.Yang. "Weren't they good" he said "yes" I said as we kept walking down the rows of doors there were a few more occupied he introduced me to some artist and producers. But not as Mi-Cha Jungs but as 'Someone from JYP' and when he said that the person would give a look at me with curiosity.

 

Meeting beautiful girls like Lee Hayi and handsome men like some of the producers it was Mr.Yang was just casualty visting them. As we walked he commented on me and JYP. Like how I got there and why Mr.Park gave me to another company.The constant feeling of something was going to happen slowly came into me. I wasn't dumb I knew Hanbin was probably around here praticing something. But all I prayed for was that he wasn't here today.

 

We stopped infront of another glass door "This is were are male trainees go" He said opening the door inside was filled with beats of all kinds. A mix of music came out of American hiphop to korean hiphop. We walked inside and about 8 boys were dancing while one stood in the middle as he stared at the mirror. They moved in sync some off beat and some right on beat with the music.

 

The leader notice us immediately my heart started to beat faster. Hanbin looked at us he had a snapback on as he looked are way he still looked the same but his face matured slighty from back then and his body is more fit now. He hurried and clicked off the music the boys looked at there leader but once they noticed the CEO was there they bowed in respect quickly.

 

"Hello" Hanbin bowed when he looked at me in the eye's finally relized and pointed at me with but put it back down I knew he wanted to say something to me but now was not the time. By the way's his eye's glared at me he wanted to say something to me but refused to. "Your doing better day by day" Mr.Yang said to them an before my eye's all the boys were in a line. "B.I you lead very good" Mr.Yang said Hanbin quietly thanked him. The boys all looked tried and wore out there eye's flicking to me and Mr.Yang. "How were they" said looking over at me "Good but not Got7 level yet" I said to him jokingly.

 

The boys started to and give little comments "Why" he asked "Got7 is more comforble and were so sync while there were a few who weren't on the same level as the others" I said to truthfully. "I'm introdcing her she's a JYP trainee" he gestured to me "Why is she here" a boy with a glare on his face and spiral ear rings said. "She's going to possibly join are company so I want her to see some faces of are company" he explained.

 

"Hey do you remeber me" a deep voice said but in a very cheerful way I looked at the boy with black hair he was tall and had a very slim body. When he smiled his teeth they were indidted in. "Yes I ran into you on the side of the street I'm sorry" I bowed to them. It felt very awkward in the room "Well it's not every day a pretty girl throws herself onto me" he said in a very flirty tone. "Bobby stop" Hanbin said.

 

I looked at Hanbin as he stared me down I looked away from my ex "Good bye and keep training your assemeent is soon" Mr.Yang said as we left. Mr.Yang gave me the tour there was a pool in the other buliding(Yes there is a pool in the actual YG buliding watch wintv you'll see it) a resturant and other things. We got back down to the first floor.

"You can go home we can talk more tommorow Ms.Cho will be calling you tonight" Mr.Yang said as we separated ways I quickly thanked him.

 

Hanbin pov

 

We all huffed and started to relax are shoulders seeing Mi-Cha again was like being hit with a baseball bat. Seeing her more mature I barely reconized her at first. It felt like I couldn't breath when I looked at her. All the memories of are fight my father and that fateful night we spilt ways. And when Bobby started to flirt with her got annoying fast.

 

Somewere inside of me happiness filled me to seeing an old friend was like a time to celebrate. To see she was doing well made me less sad to see a face from my past "Take ten I'll run to get water" I said to the boys to try to be a good leader but in realty I just wanted to clear my head.

 

Outside the dance stuido it was quiet people were leaving for home I turned a couner and someone bumped into me I looked at them to apologies but I looked down to see Mi-Cha as she looked at me she opened to say something but nothing came out.

 

 

 Author note

 

Hoped you liked I normally never leave it off on a cliff hanger but I did today.

 

Please comment, subscribe and vote please. Thanks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i