pinku pinku

the wandering (baby daddy au)

 

pinku pinku
kris/chanyeol
slice of life, baby daddy au / pg13 / drabble
Sehun was usually a really sweet and happy boy, but there were times when he was just not in the mood for absolutely anything at all and right now, it seemed like he was not in the mood for his daddy.
 
 
something short and written in fifteen minutes. found a prompt while i was looking for references for flyers haha btw i need a poster for this. does anyone know a good poster shop i can request at? thank you :)
 


 
+
 

 


 
It was a given that most – if not every – child’s favourite season was Christmas and Sehun was definitely one of them. On the eve of Christmas, the little boy had camped out right beside the Christmas tree so he could catch Santa Claus in action. It took the couple a lot of time and effort to convince him that Santa was very shy and would not visit unless everyone in the house was asleep. It made Sehun grumpy, but what was new anyway? The boy was way too grumpy for an eight-year old.
 
“Well that went well.” Chanyeol commented, leaning against Yifan as they watched their sleeping son. He spoke too soon, it turned out, because the day after Christmas, the pair found their son in the living room scribbling furiously on a paper, his frown getting deeper – and adorable, if Chanyeol may say so – by the second.
 
“What are you doing?” asked Yifan, taking a seat on the floor beside Sehun.
 
“Poster,”
 
“Poster? For what baby?”
 
“Pinku pinku.”
 
Yifan shot a questioning look at Chanyeol who shrugged and headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast. He sighed. Trust Chanyeol to leave him to deal with a very snappy little boy. He cleared his throat and watched as Sehun drew something and frankly, he couldn’t figure out if it was supposed to be some sort of a dog or just a blob, a very angry blob.
 
“What is pinku pinku?”
 
Sehun looked at him rather irritatingly which got him a little taken aback. Sehun was usually a really sweet and happy boy, but there were times when he was just not in the mood for absolutely anything at all and right now, it seemed like he was not in the mood for his daddy.
 
“Who, daddy. It’s a who. Pinku pinku is my pet unicorn and he’s missing so I’m making posters for people to look at.”
 
“How is it missing if you don’t own one yet?”
 
Sehun clicked his tongue. “Well if Santa gave me one yesterday then I would own one, right? I don’t understand why he had to get me a stuffed toy when I asked for something else.”
 
Yifan definitely had more patience than he gave himself credit for. He knew Chanyeol’s idea wasn’t good but the latter insisted that Sehun would prefer a stuffed bear instead of a stuffed unicorn. “But that’s what’s written on his wishlist!” he almost screamed in exasperation inside the toy store. It was his lover’s fault and yet he was the one who had to suffer the wrath of their son. Chanyeol was definitely going to get it later.
 
“You see, baby, something that doesn’t exist cannot go missing.” he tried.
 
“Exactly. That’s why it doesn’t exist, because it’s missing. Oh daddy, stop defending Santa and just help me, will you? Please tell papa you and I are going to the park later to post these up.”
 
Yifan stared at his son, then concluded that yes, Chanyeol was definitely going to get it later.