Chapter 7 (E)

My Ex and The Annoying Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few seconds after he hugged me back, the bell was ringing. Everyone woke up from their own sit and walked to class. I broke the hug and quickly walking out from the cafeteria, going to my class. My friends and BTS' members were still shocked with what just happened. Mia, Somin and Nisa followed from behind, leaving Hanbin there . 

As soon as I stepped inside my classroom, all of eyes turned to me. Maybe they also did not have any idea what was happening earlier in the cafeteria. When I sat at my place, I saw Hanbin was entering the classroom and again, almost all the eyes' were looking at me and him. It. Was. Awkward. And. Emberassing.

One of my classmates, Suhyun was coming towards me and Hanbin, she lent a hand to me and said "Congrats" and smiling to me. She mouthed "Congrats" to Hanbin too. We were speechless. I shook her hands and answered "Thank you" and make a fake smiles to her . 

The End Of The School

I was walking out from the school with Hanbin, remember that was because we have to! I saw Taehyung was walking with the girl, who was with him in the cafeteria earlier. Taehyung's arm wrapped around the girl's shoulder. I gritted my teeth and glared at them. I tried to ignore the view, I just can't. It was too distracting. I swear it was not comfortable at all watching your ex boyfriend with his new girl. I tried peeking at the girl's face. Wait, I never saw her before. Maybe, I didn't know the girl's presence before because she was not that popular. There was something  wrong, the girl was pretty and have a nice body, but why did she is not popular? It was impossible if she does nof popular. I didn't realised that I was looking at the girl so long, until she and Taehyung was walking passed me and Hanbin. They looked so happy and laughing together.  

Did he planned it so that I would be jealous?  Well, he wins because I was so jealous and angry that my blood was boiling right now. I need to do something! I quickly hold Hanbin's hand and I was playing with his hands and talked loudly and grinning like a little girl who just got a lollipop

"Hanbinnie, your hands are so pretty. I like your hands. It is the prettiest hands I ever know"

I purposely said it out loud so that Taehyung will hear it . I know Taehyung heard it because he make an annoyed face. The girl who was in front of me also said out loud purposely. Oh girl, so you want to play with me now? Game on, . 

"Oppa, you were so rough earlier. It hurts." 

Did I heard something wrong? Did she just say something about that? No, she didn't. I must be too dirty minded.  I am positive, I did not hear something like that, but as I thinked again, I caught Taehyung was making out with a girl. My face becomes red as I was holding my angriness that was trapped inside my body. At this moment, I really wanted to stab them both. No, I would stabbed them until her body shattered into a piece I swear

I pulled Hanbin hand's tightly and walked through them, I purposely walked between both of them and bumped into them hard makes they seperated from each other. The girl falled hard to the ground and I smiled. Hanbin was shocked with what just happened, but he played it along , he smirked at Taehyung. 

The girl was glaring at me, I was making an innocent face and put my hands around Hanbin's waist. As we arrived in front of my house, It was shocking that Taehyung and the girl was stopping in front of my neighbour's house which just one house seperating my house and her's, I know that the house was empty, so she was the new owner. I purposely kissed Hanbin's cheeks. 

As I was going into my house, I quickly running to find my mom, as I am going into the kitchen, I saw my mom was baking a cake. 

"Did you bake a cake? For what? It's no one's birthday, and there is no special occasion for you to make one."  

"Just purposely do. Did you already see our new neighbour?"

"New neighbours? Isn't that Hanbin's family?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter