Chapter 5 (E)

My Ex and The Annoying Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the awkward dinner was coming to the end. I still can figured out what was the matter that makes everyone such in a weird situation. So let me think what am I gonna do today. I was so happy when I thought of spending the day with my friends and talking with them until late at night on the group chat but well what, my phone was in my mom's room. I am sure she kept my phone in an unpredictable places because I was like a ninja, every time she hides something, I will found it especially ramyeon (Korean's instant noodle). She usually hides ramyeon because I won't stop eating it everyday. It was my obsession.  

"Hani, Hanbin please come here. We need to tell you guys something" My mom said. Both of us were sitting down on the couch in front of her. 

"So today, I want both of you stay in this house. We are going to our friend's wedding."

"What? Our friends? Didn't you just knew each other for just 1 weeks ago? And isn't it weird to have a marriage in your age?" I asked my mom. It was kind of fishy though.

"We are an old friends! We just realised about this yesterday and girl, we are not that old. Tell me your excuse why it is weird to have a marriage in my age? We are just in our 40's." 

 "Oh okay if that's the case. I won't say anything." I said. It was better for me to stay quiet because I knew if I replied with any excuse or question, it will turn into an argument. 

"Mom! Is Hanbyul staying with us? " Hanbin asked Miss Kim. 

 "No. Hanbyul will go the wedding with us. I don't guaranteed you will take care of her." His mom said. 

 "Mommy~ Let Hanbyul stay with me. I promise I will take care of her. She can accompany me, right Hanbyul? And it's not nice two people with a different gender staying in the same house. Am I right? " Holy fudge! Did he just talked with a cute tone. This different side of Kim Hanbin, Wow! Oh my god! It was somehow disgusting watching the boy who acted all mighty and arrogant turn into a mom's cute baby in front of me but it was kind of cute too. No forget that. I never said anything. Hani is an officially a crazy girl because she thought Hanbin was cute. We need to go to a mental hospital for a check-up soon. 

"When I said No, it's a no, Hanbin. You know me. " Miss Kim talked with a higher tone than usual. I almost puke watching Hanbin's reaction though. HE WAS POUTING! Okay okay I need to control myself from this cute overload stuff. 

"So, okay we got to go! Don't do something naughty when we are not in here. We are not ready to be a grandparents yet." My mom said and laughing. Seriously? It's not even funny. 

 "Wait! My phone!" I said with a tone of concern. Please give my phone back please God. I beg you.

"I keep it in my closet. Go take it. We are going now. Bye! " My mom said and all of them leaving the house. 

 "Okay, be careful!" Hanbin said 

I ran fast as I can to my mom's room and checking her closet. I found it! 

"Oh baby, finally we meet again. I promise I will never leave you again. Like FOREVER." I said loudly and kissed my phone. As I began checked my phone, what makes me shocked was there were many missed call and messages. 

"Seriously 1593 messages from 4 people? And what 33 missed call?"

I checked all of my messages in Whatsapp and there were so many message because my group chat filled with Mia, Somin and Nisa's gossip. I checked the last messages from Taehyung that he just sent 5 minutes ago. 

 From : My TaeTae ♡ (future husband)

 Baby, I will come to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter