Chapter 4 (E)

My Ex and The Annoying Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jung Hani! Please tell me what is wrong? What did I do?" He plead to me. I was thinking if I should tell him or not. I would like to tell him if we're just talking privately but there are many people here not including a bunch of people who are ready with their phones to record in front of the building so I decided to shrugged it off and replied it with

"No. Nothing. You didn't do anything. Just please come down. Don't make this situation more complicated. Please, I beg you."

"I will never come down unless you take what you said back in the morning. I have no reason to live without you. I love you so much. Did you remember how happy we were? Did you remember how we spend time doing everything together? I swear if you don't take back what you said this morning, I will jump out from this building." 

This ing jerk i thought.

"Okay okay. I will take back what I said this morning! Are you done? Get down from there, like RIGHT NOW. It's dangerous." After he get down, he was walking towards me and hugged me tightly that I barely can breath. 

After he released me, he told me he will be better and bla bla bla. Typical jerk. I was walking back to my home without even notices where were Hanbin. The last time I noticed him was when I ran toward the Block B building. Whatever. He knows the way back home anyway. 

As soon as I step up into my house, my phone keep ringing shown that someone sent me a message. It must be Taehyung or my friends asking about how mess up the situation earlier as they were going home early with their boyfriends'. Suprisingly.. it's not. 

From: Unknown

Hi. This is Hanbin. Are you okay?

I replied it with, "I'm okay i guess." Okay maybe he was worried with what happen with my ed up life. He's kind of cool actually, so my type. So let's ignore this, i aint like him. 

After I takes a shower, I immediately fell asleep. 

________________________________________________________

I woke up the next morning and checked my phone. It has over 1930 messages from 3 people. I take a shower and left my phone untouched as I was too busy get ready for the school. It was the last day of school before our three days holiday, so I was kind of energetic to end school. 

As usual, I was waiting for Hanbin, but what was different now was I need to walk with Taehyung as well. It was an awkward journey for us. As we arrived, Taehyung bid a goodbye to me and grinning. I replied it with just a blurred face. I was trying to take my path to go to my own friends, but then Hanbin said "Wait!"

"What?"

"Why did you held my hands yesterday? You don't even tell me the reason yet"

"I-" I was trying to reply his questions but then I got cutted off by Bobby who was Hanbin's friends and i got the package, there were his whole gangs there.

"What? This girl held your hands yesterday?" Bobby asked, make people around me stopped doing whatever they wanted and looked at me. Thanks to his loud voice, my friends were coming to me to join me. 

"N-No. Wait what are you talking a-about?" I was asking Bobby, stuttered. I hope no one noticed that.

"You held his hands?" my friends asked me. 

"N-no. I said no" I said again, stuttered.

"Everyone can tell that you are lying right now, Hani." Somin exclaimed. 

"Let's go. Stop asking me like you are a detective." I said slowly to my friends, making sure no one heard our conversation.

"Stop talking nonsense. I have many works to do. Bye" I walked fastly and dragged my friends away too.  

"BUSTED" All of iKON members said in unison. Oh wow what a day. I am so sure BTS' will also know about this. I walked fastly to escape myself from the situation but then I heard Bobby was screaming on top of his lungs 

"Hanbin's mom asked you to come home with him today!" I turned back and saw Hanbin and his friends were smirking and high-five each other of them. So they enjoyed do this to me. Wow such a brat. I am sure this news will spread to the whole school. I dont care eh eh eh eh eh I dont care eh eh eh eh

End of the school

I quickly keeping all my books into my bag. Woohoo! School holiday! Who does not like school holiday, right. I started daydreaming about how I would spend my whole holiday on the bed. All day, on bed! Wow goals! I smiled to myself when I was imagining that. Just then, my daydream got cutted off by Hanbin who was sitting in front of me. 

"Hey, we are walking home together, right?"

"Nope. I want to hanging out with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter