Chapter 8 [E]

My Ex and The Annoying Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

"No, he is dating me. Hanbin is dating me."

 As I said those words, everyone stared at me with a shocked look on their faces. 

Oh crap what have I done. I mentally facepalmed myself. Aish I'm such a pabo...

"Em yes. I am dating her," Hanbin said and laughed awkwardly while looking at me with a confused face.

After a moment of awkward silence, the elder people congratulated us and smiled with mischief. As a few minutes passed, the topic of the trip upcoming during school holidays came up.  

My mood became worse when I thought about going on the trip with Hanbin and Yerin. It would be a nightmare! I looked up at the sky and frowned. What did I do to deserve all this bad luck?!

They later announced that we would all go together during the break. Were they serious?! 

"But I was going to spend time with my friends,"I protested.

"How about you ask your friends to come with us," my mom said. 

"Wah really mom?" 

"Yup," my mom answered. 

"What about the hotel, food and everything else? Are you paying for them or do they need to pay for-"

"Of course we'll pay the fees. No need to worry about it," my mom said cheerfully.

Yes! My friends were going to be able to come with me! This is going to be so much fun I thought happily. I was smiling happily until I heard Yerin say that she wanted to bring her male friends. Male friends my I huffed. It was her boyfriend. I quickly finished dinner and raced upstairs to tell my friends.

HanI : Girls! I have a good news and bad news! Which one do you want first?
Somin : What is it? What is it?
Somin : I want good news first!
Mia : Good news! Good news! Good news!
Nisa : Which ever you want. Tell us quick!
HanI : Okay~ I'll give the good  news first. The good news is... *drum roll* my mom let me invite you guys to come with me on our family trip! Here's the best part: IT'S FREE!
Somin : WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?! I WILL DEFINITELY GO! *sorry for the capslock , I am just so excited*
Nisa : I'm coming! My parents will definitely give me permission to go.
Mia : Me too me too! I will be a-coming! btw what is the bad news?
HanI : The bad news is we will go with Yerin and Hanbin. They're bringing their own friends. Aish.
Mia : Okay, that is the worst news anyone can ever tell me. But it isn't all that bad ya' know.
HanI : why it is not "that" bad?
Mia : Because Hanbin's coming! And it'll be fun if you have Hanbin with you *hint hint*
Somin : eyy Hani~

 I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone.

I decided to changed my dress to pajamas and just go to sleep. But after I closed my eyes I found it hard to sleep. I tossed and turned and grumbled in frustration.

I my phone and saw that my friends were teasing me about Hanbin and what could posibbly happen *HINT HINT* I muted them and chuckled and saw that Hanbin was online. I felt happiness fill my heart as I looked out my window and saw his light switched on. I switch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter