Date Me in 7 Days

SHE IS ONLY MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Umm…thank you for saving me last night” said Victoria trying to hide her embarrassed.

“Then, give me a reward” said G.O.

“What do you want as your reward? I will try to do or buy it if I can” told Victoria certainly.

“Date me in 7 days” offered G.O with a serious face.

“What!?!” Victoria couldn’t believe what she just heard.

“Date me in 7 days” repeated G.O giving her a serious look.

“It’s a joke, right? You’re kidding me, right?” said Victoria whose eyes was widen because of surprise.

“Do I look like I’m joking?” claimed G.O firmly “I want it as my reward and I’m sure that it’s in your possibility, right?”

“Wae? C-can’t you…umm…choose another one?” stuttered Victoria not knowing what to do, she was so confused now.

“Give me 7 days to change your mind. I just want that” insisted G.O “You can think and answer me tonight” then he drove her to school. During the way to school, he didn’t say a word and neither did Victoria.

That night, Victoria was in her bedroom hugging a pillow while thinking about what G.O told her this morning. “Give me 7 days to change your mind” his words repeated again and again in her mind, she could saw the sincere in his eyes. It made her melted immediately when she looked at him but her mind told her not to. “Should I give him a chance? It’s just 7 days, it won’t hurt, right? But what will happen after 7 days?” mumbled Victoria thinking about the consequences then she texted G.O before give him an answer.

 

To: scary and annoying G.O

What happens after 7 days?

 

To: Victoria

If I can change your mind, then you have to admit that you’re mine.

 

To: scary and annoying G.O

What if you can’t?

 

To: Victoria

Then I will step out of your life PERMANENTLY

 

“Permanently!?!!” Victoria read the word again and again, that word was like a knife stabbed her heart “Do you need to emphasize that word like that? So, you’ll ignore me again, huh?” her heart ached when she thought about those past months.

To: Victoria

Can you give me an answer yet?

 

To: scary and annoying G.O

Ok, I’ll date you in 7 days. But don’t let your hope up ‘cuz I won’t change my mind

 

To: Victoria

Let’s see! Start from tomorrow. G9

 

“Let’s see what you can do in these 7 days” whispered Victoria started walking into her dream land.

^_________________________^

DAY 1: Victoria and G.O went to the cinema then went to Namsan Tower to enjoy the night sight.

DAY 2:  G.O invited Victoria to have dinner with him at a top-rated restaurant in Ilsandong. He booked the whole floor so that nobody can disturb their dinner. This restaurant has each piano placing in the center of each floor so that their customer can play it if they want. Victoria was curious since there were only G.O and her having dinner so she asked while eating “Why is there nobody else except us?”

“I have booked this floor so of course there will be two of us having dinner here” answered G.O calmly.

“Don’t you think you are wasting money?” complained Victoria frowned finishing her dinner.

“Aniyo” replied G.O who was staring at her, giving her a smirk which made her can only shake her head in disbelief.

“There is a beautiful piano over here. Can I play a song with it?” asked Victoria with her bright sparkle eyes.

“Feel free then”

Hearing that, Victoria excitingly walked over the piano. It’s been a long time since she last touched the keyboard after going to Korea. Every time she wanted to play piano, she will go to the instrumental store and plays it instead of buying one. Lucky for her that the seller is a nice old man so he doesn’t mind about it. Victoria was playing one of her favorite orchestrations named Last Carnival composed by Norihiro Tsuru. It is only good when being played with two instruments, however, Victoria didn’t mind to play it with only piano.

 

 

 

 

[Note: Above is Last Carnival composed by Norihiro Tsuru which Victoria and G.O plays in my fic]

Hearing the very first melody, G.O recognized that orchestration. He moved to the shelf on which the other instruments were placed. He stared at the violin in a while and then chose it. He walked toward the piano, stood behind Victoria and started to played violin. The sound of violin perfectly matched with the melody of the piano which made her surprised and couldn’t help but stopped playing piano to turn to the source of the beautiful sound. She saw G.O was closing his eyes, feeling the music and playing it with all his heart. This is the first time she saw the different side of him. She admitted that the person standing behind her and playing the violin now can make anyone fall for him without any effort if they were looking at him at this moment but somehow she also saw the sadness in him. Victoria turned back to play piano to the end.

“I didn’t know that you can play violin” said Victoria while clapping her hand “I don’t have any friends can play it. You’re really cool when you’re playing v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter