Give Up

SHE IS ONLY MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Theme Song: Only One by BoA

"We're gonna eat here?" asked Victoria surprisingly as she looked the surrounding. Just stand looking already made her stomach grunt.

"Oh" confirmed G.O giving her a nod.

"Really? Really?" exclaimed Victoria excitedly with her eyes sparkling "I can try everything?". She forgot that they had a fight earlier as soon as she saw several food stands in the night market.

"Let's go" instructed G.O with a smile as he led her to the nearby store. He was happy that she enjoyed this place and she wasn’t upset at him anymore even though once she was into the food, he would be ignored again. Victoria had a great time with food while G.O just watched her from behind. A smile curved on his lips when he saw how happy she was.

"You don't eat?" asked Victoria turning around when she noticed him just watching.

"I'm fine. Just enjoy yourself" he said warmly with a smile.

"Then why do you take me here if you don’t eat?" she questioned with a frown.

"Do you really want me to eat?"he asked raising his eyebrows when he saw her biting half of a sundae in . Victoria nodded, tending to feed him another sundae, however, G.O  held her wrist away with one hand and another held her chin firmly while leaning in and biting the remainder which caused their lips touch. Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw his face in front of her, she felt his breath on her nose. Thump thump…thump thump…thump thump…Her heart pounded real hard inside her chest.

She immediately pushed him away while she looked at him in shock and covered . "What are you doing?" asked Victoria in upset as her glared still on him.

"Wae? You wanted me to eat, didn’t you?" he questioned back playfully when her face was reddening in embarrassment.

"But why did you steal mine? There is a lot here" she protested shoving a bag of sundae to him.

"Because yours is delicious" he shrugged with a wink which made her face heat up even more.

"Yah!!! We are outside now" she stated slapping his arm hard.

"So what?" he remained his poker face before leaning forward and whispering "If we're at home, you will let me kiss you?"

"You wanna die?" she tended to hit him but G.O had predicted so he started to run away with Victoria chasing behind. When they reached the end of the street, Victoria breathed heavily while he watched her, laughing out loud. "You, stay away from me 4 meters from now on" she warned, still catching her breath.

"What if I don’t?" challenged G.O leaving out a chuckle while stepping one step toward her.

"You will become a dead meat if you touch me AGAIN" she threatened walking backward to maintain a certain distance with him.

"Really?" he took several steps closer to her.

"Yah, yah, yah!!!" she exclaimed while continued moving backward.

"Your threat cannot scare anyone" he claimed with a confident smirk while grabbing her wrist in a flash. Victoria was surprised at how fast he is which made her stiff at her place for a while.

"Get your hand off" she demanded with a  hard frown as she tried to get free from his grip.

"Don't.want.to" he spoke one by one word while pulling her closer. His free arm quickly secured around her waist with his face moving closer and closer.

"Yah, do it with your girlfriend" said Victoria pushing his shoulder hard. The word 'girlfriend' was like a knife stabbing into his heart. G.O sadly released her from his embrace. 'Right, she doesn’t love me now' he thought while staring at her painfully.

Victoria felt like she wanted to bite her tongue when she noticed the sudden change of his attitude. 'Does my word affect on him this much?' she looked at him innocently, feeling guilty when seeing him sad.

"Let's eat something properly before we go to the cinema" he said expressionless while leading the way, let Victoria follow him from behind. Their night passed in awkwardness. G.O remained silent all the time during the dinner and the movie. He seemed still sad since they left the night market and it only made Victoria feel guiltier.

"Goodnight" greeted G.O when both of them standing in front of her house.

"Goodnight" she greeted back before getting her house. She quickly ran upstairs and peeked through the windows. G.O still stood there standing into her house. Victoria could see the sadness from his figure who was walking back and forth kicking the ground outside. Somehow, her heart ached just by watching him like this. "What is this feeling?" she whispered while holding her chest which felt pain during the hangout. She also walked to her room when G.O left. Her heart raced once again when she stared at her lips in the mirror. The kiss earlier was recalled on her mind as she absentmindedly touched the flesh.  

Victoria asked him while looking around the store “Why don’t you eat them? They’re delicious”.

Instead of answering her, G.O extended his hand and held her chin to face him then he leaned in and took a bite of the rest of sundae which was still outside Victoria’s mouth since she just bit half of it making their lips touch. Victoria’s eyes widen when he kissed her. She blushed when G.O sat back straightly grinning at her and commenting “It’s delicious”

“Why did you steal mine? There is a lot.” told Victoria blushing pointing at the food on the table.  

“You’re cute when you’re blushing” told G.O chuckling “Because you have ignored me the whole night”

“I didn’t ignore” denied Victoria looking away again and G.O leaned in kissing her again. She immediately pushed his shoulder away and covered “Yah!! People may saw us”

“I don’t care” informed G.O took her hand off and held it but the grip broken when the ahjuma served the dishes Victoria ordered a while ago. To hide her embarrassed, Victoria concentrated on eating while G.O just sat still watching her. 

      

“What do you want?” asked Victoria frowning. Instead of directly answering her, G.O pecked her lips. “What is that for?” asked Victoria not understand what he wanted.

“You’re mad at me” replied G.O pecking her again.

“I’m not so stop it” answered Victoria while covered but G.O was stronger, he took her hand off and held them on his chest while his other hand wrapped around her waist pulling her closer to his body and spoke between the tender kisses “I won’t stop until you’re not upset anymore” then concentrated on kissing her. Victoria was pushing him to break the kiss from the beginning but then she slowly enjoyed it and kissed him back.   

"What was that?" whispered Victoria abruptly sitting up in the midst of her sleep. She dreamt but why did they feel so real to her? "Why did he appear in my dream?" she wondered hugging the teddy. She tried to sleep again but could not. Turning side to side in about 30 minutes, she finally grabbed her phone and scanned the picture she took with G.O in past. "It's not a dream, isn't it? It's my lost memory, isn't it?" she murmured as many questions popped in her head.

"I don’t know. Didn't I say I don’t want to remember? Stop thinking, Victoria. It's just a dream, just a dream" she groaned in frustration "But why did he kiss me nonstop in my dream? Aish, he is still a ert even in dream. But, don't people say that when you think about something, it will happen in your dream. So, does that means I think about him, that's why he appeared in my sleep? Ahhh I don't know, I don't know"

"What do you think, teddy? I don't think of him, right?" she asked the teddy bear childishly then shook its head as if it replied her. "Right, I don’t think of him. It's just accident that he showed up in my dream" claimed Victoria in relieve as she threw herself back on the bed.

"Why can't I sleep?" mumbled Victoria annoying as she turned from side to side "Aish, how annoying!!!". She sat up again and played with her phone, turning it on and off repeatedly "What is he doing? Sleep yet?"

"How can he sleep when I cannot get my sleep back because of him" she dialed his number without hesitate.

"Hello?" without the second ring, G.O answered all of sudden which made Victoria startle.

"Umm…umm…you haven’t sleep yet?" stuttered Victoria nervously.

"Nope. It's late, you supposed to rest already" he asked caringly with his warm voice.

"I woke up a while ago and now I cannot get my sleep back" she explained clearly.

"Why?"

"Isn't it because of you?" mumbled Victoria quietly while rolling her eyes in frustration.

"What did you say?" asked G.O since he didn’t hear her clearly.

"Nothing. Just woke up all of sudden" she said blankly "Why you haven’t slept yet?"

"Thinking" he answered shortly "You, go to sleep now. You just discard from the hospital not long ago"

"I tried but could not" she whined cutely.

"How about I lullaby you?" he suggested.

"If I still can't sleep when you finish, it'll be your fault" she stated challengingly.

"Okay. Now close your eyes" he requested and Victoria complied. She put the phone next to her ear and lay on her side.

 “Heaven knows what you've been through
So much pain
Even though you can't see
I'm not far away
We always say if one of us
Somehow went away
We'd light a candle and say a prayer
Know that love still remains

Close your eyes, go to sleep
Know my love is all around you
Dream in peace, when you wake
You will know I'm still with you"

He sang beautifully which led Victoria to her peaceful dreamland quickly without her knowing. "Are you still there?" asked G.O warmly and her stable breathing let him know that she already fell asleep "How I miss you, Victoria"

"Live your life from this day on
And love again
I know you'd do the same for me
That's the way that loves is supposed to be

Close your eyes, go to sleep
Know my love is all around you
Dream in peace, when you wake
You will know I'm still with you

When you feel those lonely teardrops
Rolling down your face
Just know my love watches over you
Always, always

Close your eyes, go to sleep
Know my love is all around you
Dream in peace, when you wake
You will know I'm still with you
I'm still with you”

Wow daebak” exclaimed Victoria looking up at him with her admire look “I didn’t know you can sing. Your voice is so angelic”

“Thanks for the compliment” stated G.O chuckling while his fingers rubbed her cheek repeatedly. Gentle music flowed into her ear when he started singing again. Victoria was wrapped in a soft wing, gentle melody. Her eyes shut naturally and G.O embraced her more firmly than before. Her face buried in his chest again. She felt comfortable and slowly drifted into sleep without knowing. 

With his angelic voice singing next to her ear, Victoria had a peaceful dream which resulted in a smile forming on her lips.

^_________________________^

A week later, G.O took her to the playground where they won the teddy bear as he promised. Looking the surrounding, there were many couple holding hand which made him envy so he turned to her asking "Can I hold your hand?"

Victoria burst into laugh when he asked such a question. Last time, he didn’t care to ask her permission but touched her as he wanted. "What's wrong with you today?" she asked still giggling.

"Nothing" he started walking away to hide his embarrassment and sadness. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter