Consider

SHE IS ONLY MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Theme Song: Wu Hui by Fahrenheit

 

"Hey, mister. Why are you still here?" asked Victoria turning to him as she turned off the TV. They had been in the patient room for 30 minutes after the general checking and G.O didn’t say a word after they received the result.

"I'll be back later. Don't go anywhere" he said sadly after leaving a heavy sigh then walked out the room.

"Why do I have to listen to you anyways?" she frowned before getting off the bed and also walked out. However, as soon as she opened the door, G.O was shielding the entrance.

"Didn’t I ask you to stay?" he spoke up tiredly looking at her but Victoria didn’t care about it. It bored her just by staying inside all the time.

"Who do you think you are? I do whatever I want" she said sternly "Now, if you excuse me, please move out of my way"

"Where do you want to go?" he asked ignoring her words.

"Wherever I go is none of your business" she stated pushing him away but G.O quickly held her back. "Mister, I try my best to be polite with you right now so you'd better know when it is the limit before I burst out, okay?" she strongly broke his grip while shooting him a death glare.

"I asked you, where are you going?" he repeated certainly looking back at her.

"It's enough. We're strangers, why do you need to know where I'm going anyways?" the word 'strangers' hit G.O so hard. It's like a sharp knife stabbing in his heart.

"Strangers? You really don't remember me?" he asked painfully as he stared at her angry eyes.

"How many times do I have to repeat this? I really don't know you" she claimed annoyingly.

"Do you want to go home now? I'll take you back there" he asked after a while studying her expression. He still couldn’t believe that she had forgot all about him and their relationship.

"You're not doctor. It's not like if you say that, you can send me back home" she reasoned while doubtfully staring at him.

"I will ask for permission so it'll be okay" explained G.O

"But how can you know my house? Are you criminal? I don't trust you, what if you are a kidnapper or a thief? I'll be in danger" she refused as walking backward.

"I will never hurt you, dear. You'll be safe if you're with me. I promise" he persuaded trying to take a hold of her hand but she quickly moved back up.

"Criminal always says the same thing as you did. I won't be trapped" she shook her head.

"If I give you an evident that you knew me in past, will you trust me?" he suggested persuasively. Victoria nodded haft doubtfully. "This is your bag. Your phone is inside. Why don't you take a look of some pictures in your phone?" told G.O as he took a handbag out of the drawer. She hesitated but took it anyways. Scanning through the photos in her cell phone, she looked back and forth at the male who was insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter