Shhh!

My Sweet Prince

"I'm so tired!" 

Daisuke said as he entered the house with Ayame, Hinata also came because Ayame insisted.

"Excuse me.."

Hinata walked through the hall and was greeted with a sneak attack hug from Daisuke's mother. Daisuke heard a thump and looked out from the door of his room only to find his mother snuggling Hinata. He came out of his room and leaned on the wall. 

"Daisuke are you hungry?"

His mother looked at him, but he simply shook his head from side to side. His mother let out a loud sigh.

"Okay Hinata you can help me make dinner while Ayame washes up?"

"Ah-! Okay!" 

Hinata started to get up and Daisuke got off the wall and held out his hand to Hinata. She grabbed his hand and he pulled her up. She gently swiped the back of her skirt and Daisuke rubbed the back of his head.

"Well I guess I am feeling a bit hungry, I guess I could go for something to nibble on." 

Hinata looked up and nodded brightly, and Daiske flushed a bright red. Hinata then ran off to the kitchen to help Daisuke's mom.

After taking a nice, cool, bath Ayame came downstairs to find a full course feast. 

"What the- What's going on?" 

"I think we made too much.."

Hinata laughed a little while holding the back of her head. Daisuke just sat down and waited for us. We all took our seats and did our prayers, two seconds later Daiksuke pounced like a wild cat on the food, when he took a bite of he suddenly paused.

"I-Is it not good?"

Hinata had a frightened look on her face and looked down. She took a peek at Daisuke's face two seconds later and saw him smiling like an innocent little boy. Her face relaxed and broke into a smile. How ever daisuke liked the food so much that he was eating too fast. He started choking on his food a couple seconds, and was pounding his chest with his fist so he could breathe again. Hinata quikly poured some water into a glassr and handed it to Daisuke. He gluped the entire thing and took a deep breath. Hinata gently patted his back. 

"A-Are you okay? Was it too spicy? Or maybe-" 

"It was too good."

Daisuke managed to speak a bit, but the words he said made Hinata's heart beat faster. After a while they finished dinner, and eat dessert which is Hinata and Ayame's mixed berry and apple blossom tarts. Every time Daisuke hears those words his stomach becomes empty ready to devore all the tarts. After finsih the tarts every one exept Daisuke and Hinata head to their rooms. 

"Daisuke? Where are you going?"

"I'm going to drop Hinata home, there are lots ove weird people on the street." 

Without saying another word he took Hinata's hand and left out the door. Ayame looks at Daisuke's mom and sighs. 

"Why can't they just notice that both of them have mutal feelings?"

"They are both pretty dense." 

The two of them go to their rooms, and turn off the lights. 

Meanwhile in the street the two were walking with a heavy silence around them. They would looked over at each other for a second, then turn away. In another part of the town, the young man from eariler is being chased by a man with a knife.

"Stop you little runt! You better give me you money or else this knife will crave you to bits!"

The young man with the cloak hiding his face, ran into an alley and climbed one of the walls, The man with the knife walked into the alley but saw no one, he stayed there for a few minutes checking the boxes and bags that were there. The young man however was hanging on to a window rail. He pulled himself up, luckly the window was open since it was summer. He climbed in through the window and looked out.

He saw the man leaving and let out a small sigh. The young man removed the hood of his cloak, turned around and that he had just entered someone's bedroom. He crept over as quietly as he could but when he stepped on the floor it made a creak. He paused and looked over at the bed. The person in the covers turned over on their side, which faced the young man. His eyes widened in surprise to see it was the young girl from eariler this afternoon.

"Mmmmm....Mommy...I'm gonna marry a prince when I grown up.....and live in a sugar castle...."

The young man couldn't help but laugh, to think she still had dreams like this. Creaping closer and trying not to make any noise, he bent down beside her. There was a small lock of hair that was irrating her nose. H gently pushed it behind her ear, but in reaction to that she opened her eyes. 

"W-W-W-W-"

Before she could have the chance to talk the young man covered .

"MMPH!" 

"Shhhh! Don't worry I won't do anything, just hear me out." 

She nodded her head. 

"Okay, I was gettting chased by a theif who had a knife, I got into an alley climb up a wall and through a window, next thing I know I'm here. So that is how I got into this situation."

He let go and there was a pause, a very uncomfortable pause. 

"So...what's your name?"

She looked at him for a second. 

"Um....I-Its Ayame. Yours?"

"Oh it's p- I mean it's Aoi." 

Just then the sound of the front door opening and closing occured. 

"Oh no, Daisuke is back! You have to go!" 

"Who's that? Your boyfriend? Wait is he your Husband?!" 

"No! Ew. No! He's my brother, sort of. Anyway if he comes up here and finds you, your dead! Now go!" 

Ayame pushes him towards the window. 

"Wait, will I get to see you again?"

"Maybe, I don't know! Just go!" 

She pushes him further and he jumps and lands on the ground with a little stumble. Ayame giggles and Aoi looks up, only to see Ayame disappear inside her room. 

"Okay, now I know I'm going to do something stupid."

Aoi walks in the direction of the royal castle with a smile plastered on his lips.