Royal ball

My Sweet Prince

The next morning I woke up with bags under my eyes, who wouldn't after being surprise visited by a guy. I got dressed for the day and went downstairs only to be greeted by a scream. I ran to the place where it came from and saw Daisuke's mom jumping up and down with excitment. 

"W-What's going on?" 

"You got invited to the royal ball!!!!" 

WHAT?! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Maybe I heard it wrong. 

"Come again?" 

"I just said you got invited to the royal palace for the ball! I still haven't read it entirely though. But it does say that you're invited to the royal ball!" 

"HUH?!"

I took the letter and read it's contents in my head. 


You are invited by his Royal Highness, Prince Aoi to attend the Royal ball.

Come to the palace before dusk. We will provide the dress for the ball and make up as well. 

We will be waiting for your presence. 

I can't believe it, but why me? Hold on a sec, PRINCE Aoi?! So that means that bastard who snuck into my room last night was the prince?! 

"I can't go." 

"What?! Why?" 

Daisuke looks at me surprised. He probably thought, 'This is a chance to meet the prince? It's every girl's dream'. But unlike most girls in this world I'm not looking for someone with fame or fortune, or good looks. Heck that's the last thing I want. I NEED someone who can understand what I am, and who I am. 

"What if it's a prank? I'll look like an idiot standing in front of the castle. They'll probably see it as a commoner with high hopes." 

"And what if it's not?" 

I was surprised at Daisuke's tone of voice. 

"What if this guy really meant it? You'd be stupid not to go." 

I didn't say anything back. I just went with the day and sold fruits at the stand. When it was close to dusk Daisuke took the fruits from my hand and told me to go. To be honest I wasn't sure if I should but ended up going anyway. 

I stand in front of two guards and hand them my letter, and they step aside to open the large castle doors. I step inside and see that the entire place is filled with maids and butlers running all over the place. I tried to ask someone but before I can a hand touches my shoulder from behind. I jump forward in response. I turn my head only to find Prince Aoi standing there in front of me. 

"It's pretty hectic isn't it?" 

"Eh? O-Oh yeah I guess....Y-You didn't tell me.." 

"Tell you what?" 

Man what an airhead. I can't believe this is the prince. 

"T-That you were a prince...." 

"What is there to tell, it's just a title nothing more." 

AHH! What a little arrogant freak! I wanna kill him! 

"Oh yeah that reminds me! Maids can you help her get ready?" 

Three maids lined up, looking perfectly groomed. They took my hands and and pushed me upstairs. 

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!!!" 

The maids said nothing and took my clothes off, I was left with nothing but my underwear on!

"T-This is ual harresment! I'll report you three!" 

Again they said nothing and just slipped a royal blue dress on me. It was strapless and had different shades of blue. I couldn't even discribe how beautiful it looked. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSoaF49PUPRpc1N0sw7I-

After putting the dress on me, the started to arrange my hair. They make a simple braid but since my hair is really long it takes them a while. They also add some flowers to pin my bangs. After they add some natural makeup on my face, and to top it all off give me a pair of studs which are blue and purple, with a silver lining. I slip on a pair of heels, which only have a little heel to them. 

The maids then turn me to face a mirror and I look in shock.

"T-This is really me?" 

The maids all nod in unison. I talk a look out the window, and it's already dark outside. A hand pulls my arm and it's one of the maids. She leads me out the door and into a room filled with people in fancy dresses and masks. I turn around to exit but the maid stops me, and places an aqua colored mask with silver designs and lining on it. She turns me around and pushes me forward. 

"AH!" 

I stumble forward and bump into someone. I look up and see a man with a slender figure with a white, red and gold mask. 

"I-I'm very sorry." 

I bow my head to apologize and take a peek upwards to see the man chuckling. 

"Huh?" 

I raise my head and he takes my arm and pulls me close. 

"It's me. Aoi." 

He whipers in my ear softly, making me shiver. I gently pull away from him, look up and meet his eyes with mine. 

"You look stunning. I knew it would suit you." 

"Wait you picked this dress?" 

He nodded his head. My face turns red. Just then someone bumps into me and turns to face me. 

"Oh I'm so sorry." 

A girl with short brown hair wearing a light pink mask and dress, looks at me with an apologetic face. 

"Ah! It's alright." 

"My name is Haruka, heir to the throne of Heptis. And may I ask who you might be?" 

"I-I'm Ayame. I'm not really heir to anything." 

She looks at me for a second and then starts to giggle. 

"Let me guess you have an older sibling or two?" 

I look at her in confusion then remember. In every royal family the eldest, son or daughter is the heir to the throne of their kingdom. I have to say yes otherwise she might find out that I'm a commoner. 

"Umm yes. Three older...brothers." 

She looks at me for a second then smiles. Suddenly the music stops and a new song plays. The princess takes Prince Aoi's hand and takes hime to the middle of the room. I look at them and realize that I don't belong here.... I never did. They're royalty while I'm a stupid 18 year old girl, who is dumb enough to get lost and trapped in another dimension. 

I turn around to leave when..........

=======================================================================================================================

AHHHHH! EXAMS ARE OVER AND THE SECOND SEMESTER IS BEGINNING!