Byeol... (stars)

My Sweet Prince

I was turned around to leave when a butler bumped into me and spilled all the food on his tray all over the dress. The fancy food was now staining the beautiful blue dress and dripping all over my arms and face. My hair was a mess, and so was everything else. I could hear laughter from behind me and a sharp pain grew in my chest. I hate this, I want to go home! Without a second thought I ran out of the room as fast as my feet could carry me. 

"Wait!-" 

I heard Prince Aoi's voice from behind me but didn't turn to look back. How could I? I'd just make him look foolish. The others would probably think "Who brought such a disgraceful girl to the palace?" I mean who wouldn't think this. Compared to them, I'm from a whole different world, literaly! I ran past all of the maids and butlers in the hallway, and ran out the huge palace doors. I still can't believe I made such a fool of myself. Puperty has taught me nothing! Just as I was passing the water fountain, one of the heels on my shoes ripped. I tripped and fell to the ground face firsts into the mud. Great, this is soooo much better. I got up and to my surprise found a caterpillar in my hair.  

"You alone little guy?"

I looked and the caterpillar, but all it did was wiggle it's little feet. I've gone insane. After all I'm telling a caterpillar my feelings. I place the cute bug in the grass where it slowly crawled off. sat on the fountain ledge and took of the shoes off then threw them as far as I could. Streams of tears suddenly ran across my face.  I quickly wiped my tears, but it's not like anyone was there to see me in this "awesome" state. After wiping my tears, I started to dampen the dress and managed to get most of the stain out. I also undid my hair and placed the flowers in the fountain. 

"Come to think, this the first time I've worn my hair down in public. Or outside." 

I let out a sigh and wash the makeup off my face and realize.....

"My clothes as still in the palace!"

I got up and headed in the direction of the palace.

"Wait!"

I stopped. After making such a scene I can't go back into the palace, but I need to return the dress. It's not like I can walk into town with a fancy dress and jewelry. Heck I'd have everything stolen in less than a minute. I returned back to fountain and sat on the ledge again. I looked up to find clouds which covered the sky start to disappear bringing out the moonless, stary sky. I looked in amazement as I saw the twinkling lights shine above overything. 

"Ugh, I got a degree in astronmy, and yet I was sent to work in a bakery. You've done a great job with your life Ayame!" 

I let out a sigh and hear a noises in the srubs. I got up. 

"W-Who's there! Don't come closer!" 

I took a step back just in case I was gonna be attacked. But then the thing that was making the noise was a squirrel. 

"Ah~ You scared me." 

"You find squirrels scary?" 

"AHH!" 

I jumped forward, in surprise. A person with a famillar face then showed up. 

"I was wondering where you went. Can I have a seat?" 

"Huh? Uh- It's your fountain you can do whatever you want with it." 

An awkward silence grew between us, but then he decide to break it. 

"The stars are very pretty tonight, aren't they?" 

"What? Uh- yeah, they appear brighter when the moon isn there. Ah there's Jupiter! And mars! Oh you can even see the constallation of Scorpio!" 

"You seem excited but, what are you talking about?" 

I looked at him utterly shocked. These people don't even know about the planets outside of earth? Where have I come to? 

"You don't know another planet other than earth?" 

"There are other planets? Like what, show me!" 

Haha, his eyes look like a little kids. It's cute. Wait, what am I thinking! This isn't the time to be thinking about that. I showed him all the different constallations and planets I could find, plus told him about the other galaxies. I haven't lectured someone about astronomy for so long that I started to yawn after my speech. 

"Ah I forgot, here are your clothes you left in the palace. I asked some of the maids to get them for you." 

I hugged the bag tightly, and ran behind a tree. 

"Don't look okay!" 

"O-Okay....." 

I changed as fast as I could and put the dress back in the bag. I walked back to the foutain and handed the Prince the dress back. 

"I managed to get most of the stains out and put everything back in there. Except for one of the shoes, the heel broke off. I'm sorry, since they must've been expesive." 

I healed out the shoe, and the Prince started laughing. People here are really crazy.

"Those were the cheapest shoes in the entire palace, they were only 50 gold pieces." 

That is expensive! Damn these rich people. 

"Anyway, I've gotta go home. Bye then." 

"Wait!"

He grabbed me by the arm and spun me around. 

"You still owe me a dance..." 

"W-What? No. Besides we don't have music, and you-your a Prince. I'm just a country bumpkin." 

"You still owe me." 

"Ugh....." 

He slowly lead and I followed, but it was a bit difficult, after all this was my first time dancing. I kept looking down and his feet movement and kept copying what he was doing.

"Hey...."

"Huh?"

The second I looked up I felt a warm tingling sensation on my lips. I widened my eyes as I saw his face so close to mine. He-He's....KISSING MEEEE!

==========================================================================================================================

Ugh....finally done. This should satisfy you guys right? I hope so. PS Luv y'all!