Meeting him

My Sweet Prince

 

It's been 4 years since Ayame has seen or visited her parents back in reality. She's been trapped in this dream world ever since and now works for a middle aged woman name Hyomi. She has a son name Daisuke and he's a year older than Ayame and both of them have been very kind to her even though they don't know her background. She now lives in a place that is almost like a fairytale world. There's a queen, villagers, a castle, fields that grow weird foods, and some sort of weird currency which is made up only of coins. 

"Ayame! Can you start selling the apples now?!" 

"I'm on it!"  

She rushes out of the house with a basket of apples in her hands. On the way she spots Hinata, her best friend in this world. Hinata is known to be sweet, nice and a bit clumsy. She also has a crush on Daisuke. The first time Ayame and her met was when Ayame was helping Daisuke out with the shop and then at the end of the day she asked Ayame if Daisuke and Ayame were a couple. Ayame hasn't laughed that hard ever in her life. Hainata decided to walk with Ayame to the shop and even helped carry some of the apples that Ayame was bringing

"So can I help you out with the shop today?" 

"Yeah sure, but I guess I'll let you help Daisuke as well." 

She looked at her with a shocked and flushed expression. 

"H-How did you know?" 

"You're so easy to read." 

She looked down at the ground and smiled shyly. Ayame let out a little giggle at how cute she can be.

"Daisuke is a lucky guy that he has such an innocent girl watching over him. Most of the girls here aren't a lot different than most girls in America. They were always busy in making themselves looking good for boys when they boys don't even care."  

Ayame thought and smiled.

In a short while, Ayame and Hinata arrive at the shop, and see Daisuke unloading some fruits and veggies. Ayame looked over to Hinata and could tell by her face that she wanted to help Daisuke.

"Daisuke!"

He suddenly looks over at where they are and gives them a wave and bright smile. Hinata steps back a little and smiles shyly. Ayame pushes her towards Daisuke and she almost trips. 

"Daisuke I'm leaving Hinata in your care. Hinata can you help Daisuke unload?" 

They both look at her like she's crazy, and Ayame gives Hinata a thumbs up. Her eyes open wide and then she smiles with light pink cheeks. She also noticed a red flushed appearence on Daisuke's face. 

After picking out the best apples she started to hand them out and collect the money people pay for them, after a couple hours people are lining up around shops and it's getting really busy. Ayame gets the signal from Daisuke that it's time to attract attention. The signal means Ayame has to juggle apples so that people buy them and she does. 

"Come and buy are apples, they're the freshest in this kingdom. Hello miss, would you like an apple?" 

The lady looked to her son and the boy nodded his head. She took the apple and gave Ayame the money then handed her son the apple. Before eating the apple the boy looked at his mom and tried to give the apple to her. She shock her pale and skinny face and lightly pushed the apple back to the boy. Ayame crouched down to the boy and met his eyes with her's. She took a hand out and the boy gave her the apple. She took a knife and sliced the apple in half. She gave a piece to the lady and one to the boy. She ruffled the boys hair and crouched down again.

"You enjoy it more when you have someone to share it with." 

She looked at the lady who was smiling and then turned her attention back to the boy and gave him a little chocolate. The boy waved back at Ayame and the mother smile. Ayame happily waved back.

At the same time there was a young man who's attention was caught by Ayame's kind gesture. He took off the hood of his cloak and observed Ayame. Ayame seemed to notice and turned to look for the stalker. Suddenly she sees the mysterious young man standing there, he looks directly into Ayame's eyes gives her a kind and bright smile. Ayame's heart suddenly started beating faster and her cheeks turned a bright shade of red. The young man apporached her and lookes at all the fruits that she was selling. He bent down, took an apple and then looked into Ayame's eyes. 

"T-That will be 2 silver coins." 

He softly took her hand and gently placed 2 coins into her hand. 

"Thank you." 

He said nothing more and just went his way. Ayame kept looking in the direction he went in when all of a sudden a celery stalk hit her head from behind. It was Daisuke, and he looked a little disappointed. 

"Can you please get your head out of the clouds?" 

Ayame nodded and then countinued to sell and entertain more people. But she could not stop thinking about that boy, there was something different about him.