Final

He's mine, only mine

 

Jihyun brushes her long black hair while facing the mirror infront of her. She hums some song that randomly gets stuck into her mind but stop when she feels like someone has been an eye on her all the time. She turns her head with fast, making sure that there is nobody around her. A sigh escapes from her lips before facing back into the mirror.

Each time her eyes will glance around her, looking up and down, left to the right as if she is afraid that somebody will attack her wherever she was overlooked. 

Right after she satisfied with her appearance, her lip curls into a wide smile because soon she will meet her love and indeed she has to look perfect in front of him as she want him to only keep his eye on her not to other girls. She hates it when her love flirts with other women besides her.

She steps out from her bathroom than walking immediately to the window of her room when she notices they aren’t close properly, she quickly closes the window  without even wait a minute, her face looks like in fear. She was afraid that they will come again to her and harass her with many ways.

Upon waiting for a moment, she lets out a heavy sigh of relief when she starts to feel safe again. she knows they will come to her again and there is no way for her to run away. How many times she has tried to but still they would be in her sight even she didn’t want that.

But that’s not make sense anything to her as soon as her love with her. She is so sure that he will protect her in any case she experienced, she really sure about that, why? Because they are in love with each other, and no one can’t separate both of them even them.

Jihyun slowly walks out of her bedroom, and her footstep could be heard in the air every step she takes. Her house looks quite dark only the dim of light could be see since all the window is being covered with curtains, nope of them was open. But there still has slightly light from the sun go through the separate windows that do not closed.

The hall pretty long when she keeps walking to the end of the hall where was placed one room over there, her smile become wide as she notices she is near the room. Her heart jumps up happily inside as if she is in heaven. She is going to see her love and she knows he is waiting for her too to come over.

Jihyun reaches right in front the door then she swings open the door slowly, letting out the crack sound. The darkness in the room makes her so hard to see, but after a moment her sight slowly starting to clear as she spots him in the room, sitting on the floor with his back wearily leaning on the wall.

He slowly lifts up his head after hearing the sound of the door has been opened by her. Seem like he is so hard to open his eyes when he notices the light radiating toward him especially on his eyes.  he has been long in these dark room that’s why he can’t use into the light anymore. She locks him in this dark room all the time without even gives him some light for his eyes. He tries to open again his eyes and eventually he did as his vision start to get better.

“I’m back, Oppa” her voice echoes in the air, earning the dark stare from Yongguk. He knows she will come back again and see him as she always do. He didn’t give any response instead only be able to glance at her in heartless. There are so many things he wants to deal with her.

Because of her, he had been here for a long time

Because of her, he can’t do his daily routine

Because of her, he lost his life.

“I’m sorry for leaving you for a long time” She step forward before squatting down in front of him, pressing her palm against the side of his cheek. Yongguk’s eyes still glued on her but his stare become soft right after he sees her lonely eyes. he wonders what is going through her mind. Seem her conditions like this, have given him a bit of sympathy for the girl in front of him. Not to mention, she is quite pretty, just look at her long black hair match her well but unfortunately, He never have a feelings to her.

He was tired, really tired with all of this. Inside of his heart, how much he wanted to escape from here,run away from her but he can’t do that. He completely can’t and he doesn’t have any idea why. He could only wait for her to let him go by her own. He doesn’t want to run away just like that. He just can’t.

“How long are you going to keep me?” He starts to speak up with his husky, deep voice. Jihyun response his question by her lovesick smile, probably happy hearing his voice. She drops her hand to her side then shift her body to Yongguk before turning around then lean her back against his chest. Yongguk didn’t say anything just let her lean on him but it’s doesn’t mean  he’d like it, he just doesn’t want things become worse because he knows she can be out of her side sooner or later.

“Until ‘they’ receive our relationship” She shortly replies to him, making him lets out a heavy sigh immediately. She always talks about ‘them’ which make him feel sick because of that. Don’t need to ask her who are ‘they’ was because he already knew them. ‘They’ that she keeps talking about is reality doesn’t exit. Those people are just her hallucinations, only she will see them not him ,that’s why he knows all of that just her hallucinations.

Jihyun shuts her eyes, feeling his heart beat behind her. She loves to hear him breathe near her, she loves to smell his scent, She loves his voice, she loves everything about him as if those of them are drug to her.  She only could live as soon as him with her, that’s why she keeps him.

The atmosphere turns into silence as Jihyun fall asleep on him while Yongguk still awake, remembering about his life out there. His mind starts to wander around, thinking about his family and his friends. He really misses all of them but he is being trapped in here and it’s almost a month he has been here. He looks down, noticing he still wear the same clothes before he was brought here. He makes a sigh again.

At the moment out of the blue, Jihyun wakes up from his sleep along with screaming. Yongguk flinches due to her loud voice as he looks at Jihyun who already run to the corner of the room, covering her ears with both of her palm.

“Go away! Don’t disturb me!” she begins to scream again. On the other hand, yongguk didn’t even move from his spot instead watch her struggling alone from a far. She starts to hallucinations again with their shadows around her.

“I’m not doing anything, please leave me alone. I’m innocent!” She tightly shut her eyes, her hand still didn’t left from her ear. She breathes exhausted on her spot.

“Why?!! Why are you guys not believing me? He loves me!!! Our love is pure not a fake!!” She raises her voice as open her eyes wide, staring in front of her as if they are there with her. Her stare turned into dark immediately.

“Don’t stare at me like that! You think I’m lying? You think you can stop us?” She spit out, furiously.  then, she starts to laugh amusing before making her face turn into serious again.

“There is no way you can stop us, There is no way!!! Our love is stronger that you thought” She screams, all her voice was filled around the room.

Yongguk shuts his eyes for a moment, thinking how obsess she is against him. She deeply thinks he really loves her but she doesn’t know that Yongguk didn’t even love her. He barely meets her, how come they’d become a couple. He didn’t even mention about love in front of her either. Only her talking about that.

“Why!! Why are you guys keeping curse me?! I did What I feel right! I know What I did !! So, stop saying I’m wrong!! You guys have no right to say that to me!!” Her voice echoes again, making Yongguk snap from his thought as he glances up to her who is pointing his forefinger into the air. He's just being able shakes his head with a sympathy. He makes a heavy sigh before leaning his head on the wall, glancing at her with the corner of his eyes.

“No one can love him but me, Nobody can take him from me, Do you hear me?! He is mine! He Is MINE only!!!” She burst out again with full of her hearts, throwing things around her into the air.

“Why? Do you not believe me again?” She starts to scoff, gritting her teeth hardly. She runs her finger through her long hair in frustration before pointing again her finger toward ‘them’

“I will show you. I will prove he is mine. So, you guys can shut your ing mouth!” she states confidently, her lip curls into a creepy smirk as her eye starts to search something around the room that full the pictures of  Bang Yongguk. Mostly pictures were taken without him knowing.

Her smile become more wide when her eye spot something on the small table. Without waiting a second, she quickly runs toward the small table before grabbing the penknife. She slowly turns around, staring at Yongguk while mumbling something.

“I’m going to prove to you and make you guys back off from my life” She begins approaching toward Yongguk with a terrible smile on her face. On the other hand, Yongguk starts to feel horror run into his body when he notices Jihyun step forward toward him with a penknife in her hand.

‘What does she want to do with those penknife’ he thought in worried. His heart starts to shake up crazily as if he has done a marathon. His eye tries to search her dark eye, her mind already been controlled by her hallucination.

She drops herself in front of Yongguk before yanking his right hand. “I will write my name in your hand. So that they will know you’re mine”

Yongguk wants to say something but nope of word come out from his mouth at this moment. His brain tries to process her word properly. Jihyun instantly places the end of the penknife near his skin and ready to creat her name but Yongguk quickly stop her by gripping her wrist with his free hand. Jihyun looks up, staring into his eyes deeply. Yongguk shakes his head to her and his face seems slightly pale as if there is no blood in his body.

“Don’t.., don’t do that..I’m yours...I’m already yours... trust me... don’t listen to them.” He seems so hard to speak as his voice keeps stutter. She waits for a moment , debating with herself whether to believe him or not. Finally, she lets the penknife slip off from her hand before slamming herself to Yongguk, crying into his chest. Yongguk froze on his spot, shocked by her dramatic action.

“I’m scared,oppa.. I’m totally scared they will take you away from me” she buries her face on his chest, gripping into his shirt hardly. Yongguk lets out a huge sigh of relief and just let her crying on him. At least she still want to hear him. He silently thought.

“I don't want to lose you, I really love you. I can’t live without you, Oppa. How come they say our love is fake. They don’t know how I feel for you. They don’t know anything. Why, Oppa? Why they try to separate us? Tell me what is wrong? We didn’t do anything wrong instead love to each other.” She confesses as spit out everything to him. Yongguk presses his lips together, preferring being silent.

“You love me, right?” Suddenly she raises her head up, looking straightly at his face who already staring down to her. They face really close to each other until both of them can feel their warm breath on their faces. Her eyes seem a bit dry of tears. Yongguk quickly looks away, before answering her.

“Ye..yes” He lied to her before shutting his eye for a moment, keeping him calm. He feels very miserable with all of this. It’s really torturing him when he lied to her. How he wishes all of this will end and he can live like the way other people live. Right after, hearing his answer, Jihyun release him as she straightens her body, showing him a brighten smile.

“I know you love me, I knew it. I will prepare you a dinner” She warmly smiles as stand up on her feet. She is about to walk out of the room but suddenly Yongguk interrupts her.

“Can you take me out?” His deep, husky voice echoes around the air again. She instantly turns around and give him a death glance, totally didn’t like it. Yongguk bravely stares back at her with high hope.

“No” She says with no tone of her voice. Yongguk lets out a sigh but it’s doesn’t mean he will give up just like that.

“I just want to see some light outside. I promise, I won’t run away. Just take me everywhere you want but not here” He pleads this time. He was too desperate until he did the things he never do before, appeal to someone. Jihyun seems like a bit doubt with his word as she takes a moment to think.

“You won’t run away, right?” She hesitantly asks, her face shows a bit worried and scared. The most frightening thing is to lose him. She really doesn’t want those happen. She rather die than lose him. Yongguk just gives her a quick nods.

“Alright, but if I find out you were trying to escape from me..” she pauses for a while as making yongguk’s heart flutter for her next word. “I will burn you and me together.......instantly” she says the last word along her creepy smile. Yongguk glups down his saliva through his throat with laborious. He knows she meant it. There is impossible for her to do so since her mental is not like a normal person. She will do whatever her mind told to without thinking for twice.

“I will take you out tomorrow in the morning” She walks inside back, approaching him. she bends down a little before pecking his left cheek once. Yongguk shuts his eye in surrender before he hears she whispers against his ear.

“Love you”

The sky seems clear without the cloud around as the colour turn out light blue really well with sunlight radiating to the earth. The street in this morning looks most busy as there are a lot of people walking by with many expressions. Nope of them didn’t bother to look up into the beautiful  blue sky until one person who seem like the first time see the world around him attract him to look up.

Yongguk inhales for a moment before letting them out back.  It been a long time he doesn’t feel the fresh air like this. He looks down to his intertwine hand with Jihyun. Since earlier, she never let go of his hand as if afraid he will run away but he doesn’t mind at all as soon as she still let him out from her dark room. He just follows wherever she goes as she drags him like a pet.

He is now in white shirt where she just bought for him a while again. Like he said, she never wants to let his hand go so that he had to change his shirt in front of everyone whoever was in the shop even the worker. Not to mention, it's quite embarrassing him but he tried to endure it.

“Where are we going exactly?” finally, he manages to speak right after being silent all the time. He can feel the sweat start to roll down the side of his forehead due heat of the sunlight and their feet didn’t even rest yet instead walking non-stop.

“I don’t know, I don’t like a crowd. They seem like staring at me.” She bluntly says to him as she pushes the both sides of her long hair in front, covering her face. Yongguk scans around him and found out that no one is bothering to stare at them or mostly at her. He bites his lower lip in uneasy and decide to keep quiet.

“Jihyun-ah” Suddenly a woman aged around the late twenty, calling out her name from behind. Both of them turn their head an instant. The girl approached them with a smile but Jihyun’s facial expression already changed and yongguk notices it. She looks like restless and anxious with the woman's presence.

“How have you been? It’s been a long time we didn’t meet each other.” She softly says to her, ignoring the guy beside her. Yongguk starts to frown when he feels like this woman seem like don’t like him, just look through her eyes he can tell that she hate him being with Jihyun. He quickly throws his thought away and starts to scan her. She seems like wanting to go to work with her short skirt and a yellow blouse.

“Fine” Jihyun shortly replies as her grip becomes tight against his and he feels it. The woman just nods her head.

“Where is your parent? Why are they not come see me again?” She starts to make a conversation with her but Jihyun keeps avoiding make eye contact with her.

What is their relation? Yongguk thought.

“They’ve died” Her word completely shock the woman even Yongguk. Jihyun ignores her reaction as she begins to walk again, dragging Yongguk along with her since their hand still intertwines.

“But wait!” She shouts when she realizes the both of them already walk away. She runs after them immediately then hold her hand to prevent her from walking but Jihyun yanks her hand away as step forward again, leaving the girl behind.

There is the road that has a lot of the vehicles, busying move in the direction specified. Jihyun drags him toward the traffic lights to cross the road when she notices the woman is following them from behind, calling out her name. Yongguk turns his head behind for a moment before turning back in front, sighing. He could hear Jihyun is grumbling something under her breath, probably about the woman.

“Jihyun-ah!” the woman calls again with make Jihyun instantly speed up her walk, there still have a few meter for them to reach the line of road traffic. Seem like someone has pressed the button and the light start to turn into green for people to cross safely.

Right after the light turn into the green , without waiting a moment people quickly cross the road with a rush but when both of them have already reached over there, the light already turned into the red as showing that the vehicles can continue their journey. Yongguk notices it as he stops his feet immediately before stepping to the road but unluckily, Yongguk’s dramatic move has made Jihyun lose her hold into yongguk , Jihyun keep walking on the road and didn’t notice that she already in the middle of the road. There is a car is moving to her direction with high speed.

For a moment, Yongguk feels like the world has been stopped for a minute as he stands frozen on his spot without blink his eyes even once. No word has come out from his mouth instead being numb at the moment. He is not really sure whether to feel joy or not because he finally been released from her but at the same time he feels sympathy either to her. He narrows his eyes, staring down at the unmoving body that laying on the road with blood all over her.

The crowd starts to gather around her including the woman who chase after them a while ago but his position still same, didn’t bother to move until someone accidentally bumps into his left shoulder which make him wake up to reality. His eyes eventually could blink as he takes some breath to make him feel better.

“pathetic” He slowly mutters before turning around then start to walk away as if there is nothing happening over there.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

I got inspiration through this song ^^

 

 

 

This is my first time wrote this kind of story..Sorry