7. Catching up with friends

Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

 

In class L.Joe couldn't stop replaying the scene in his head. He was so out of it that he didn't even notice the teacher yell at him. Minzy was still a little bit suspicious since you just said "he was a friend-like-brother" without explaining anything else. Sungjong was angrily muttering curses to his hyung. You on the other hand was thinking of a plan on how to get out of this situation.

Everyone was in their own world except for Niel. He was watching everyone closely.

''Ring ring' the lunch bell rang.

You grabbed your things and went to the oval where it was deserted. You tried to avoid Teen Top today since they witnessed what happened this morning and you didn't want to answer all of their questions.

While you were resting, you felt your phone ring. It was your friends from your old school.

"Yobsaeyo?"

"~~~~!!" They screamed.

You pulled your phone away from your ear until you heard things quiet down. "So we're going where after school?" you asked

"The mall we always go to. We'll see you there ok! We got a weeks’ worth of catching up to do with you!" They hung up before you could protest.

You groaned, knowing that Woohyun was going to pick you up after school. You decided to call him.

"Yobsaeyo"

"Namstar, my friends just called me and told me to meet them after school at the mall"

"awwww do you have to go?" he whined, "I wanted to spend some time with aegi"

"Aegi?" you heard a voice in the background. *Howon-oppa* Yes, thats right. You are their Aegi but have to keep it a secret for certain reasons.

“No” woohyun denied and was about to talk until Hoya took the phone off him, “Let me speak to our aegi!”

“So aegi, what’s happening?”

“Hobaby~ Can you help convince that grease tree that I have to meet up with my friends and that I’ll spend time with him later”

“Is that all? I heard he dropped you off at school... nothing bad happened right?” he was thinking of the last time Woohyun went to drop you off. He took you to his school instead and caused so much commotion.

“What? Stop looking at me like that. I did nothing wrong” Woohyun innocently shrugged

You decided to tell Hoya the story over the phone.

“WHAT!?” he shouted

Woohyun was eating chips while watching TV until he heard Hoya shout which made him jump out of fright. He went to see what he was shouting about.

“Alright, leave this to your Hobaby. I’ll get one of us to take you there after school, so just wait”

Woohyun immediately knew what was happening and ran for his life. Hoya was chasing after him.

 

Niel POV

I was walking to the oval because the cafeteria was too noisy with the boys and girls gossiping and grieving over what happened this morning especially Teen Top. I saw ~~~~ sitting and talking on the phone. I didn’t want to listen in on her conversation so I just walked towards her.

“Thank you Hobaby, you’re the best” she laughed and hung up.

“Who’s Hobaby?”

‘Gasp’ she turned around and was taken aback. “oh god. You scared me” she said while clutching her heart. I raised an eyebrow and sat down next to her.

“So what are you doing out here” she tried to start a conversation

I leaned back with my arms behind my head. “Just getting away from all the commotion in the cafeteria”

“oh” she said and looked away

After a few minutes of silent, I broke it. “That Hogaby or whatever, was he the one from this morning?”

“No” she blurted, “it was someone else”

“What did you say? It was what?”

“Nothing”

“There was so-” the bell rang. ~~~~ quickly bowed and ran off to class.

I walked into class and locked eyes with ~~~~~, but she tried to avoid my gaze by pretending to write something down.

 

Your POV

*Come on. Hurry up and ring you stupid bell*

‘Ding ding ding’

*FINALLY* I jumped for joy and ran outside to the school gates.

“Oh, still hasn’t arrived yet” I was a bit impatient as I knew that Minzy, Teen Top, Infinite or someone else would try to talk to me.

“~~~~~” I heard my name being called and turned. It was Teen Top with Minzy and only Sungjong and Myungsoo.

* * you panicked.

Before they could come face to face with you, a motorbike parked next to you.

"Get on, I'm taking you today"

You recognised the voice, quickly grabbed the helmet and hoped on. The motorbike drove off and you waved everyone goodbye.

 

Jacinta POV

“Where is she?”

“She’ll be arriving around this time” Cindy calmly stated

“There” Kennylyn pointed to you.

“Thank you Sungyeol-oppa” she hoped off the motorbike and walked towards us.

“Unnie!! I haven’t seen you since last week!” Sally ran up and hugged her

 


Too be honest... I really don't like the start of this fanfic...

I just don't know what to write for these chapters because I have the middle chapters and they seem good :) but... getting up to them is hard TT_TT

So sorry if its all bleh

right now me and a friend is staying up.... so updating helps to stay awake