New Friend :D

Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

L.Joe POV

I walked into class and spotted the girl from yesterday. *She's in my class aye* I walked to my desk and she looked up at me. Our eyes locked and I was lost in her eyes (A/N: ok... cheesy xD). Her dark brown eyes looked really cute and innocent, they could be like puss in boots but cuter!

I smirked and introduce myself “helloooL.Joe here”. But she just smiled, "~~~~"

I was shocked. *Aish! Does she not remember me from yesterday? Me a hottie! I was the one who was.... a bit mean. 'gasp' don't tell me she is angry at me for that? Right, looks like I have to get her attention again* "sooo, ~~~~ you’re new here"

She nodded and opened but was cut off by that stupid gay Sungjong. "Don't even try, SHE'S MINE"

"pfft yours ahahayou.are.gay. remember"

"L.Joe and Sungjong, mind to share what you guys are arguing about?" Mr.Park interrupted 

"Pabo" I heard Sungjong mutter

"Dickface" I said loud enough for him to hear.

 

~*~

You are now in English class. Everyone looked lost while the teacher was speaking in English. 

"Sungjong. Read the blurb." Mr. Butler spoke up (A/N: he isn't korean)

Sungjong hesitantly stood up. He looked at you and mouthed 'help'. You just laughed, and whispered "Suddenly there was a trench across the beach,..."

"Su-suddenly, there was a tench across the bich,.."

"about ten metres away from the fishermen,"

"avout ten metire away from the fishurmen,"

"where before there had been nothing but flat sand."

"wheare before therre had veen nohing but frat sand."

"Ok thank you Sungjong. You may sit."

You let out a snicker trying to hold your laugh in for his pronunciation. L.Joe was laughing out loud, pissing Sungjong off on purpose. Since L.Joe was in America for a few years, he knew how to speak english every well.

"ok Niel, it's your turn" Mr. Butler woke up the sleeping boy. L.Joe and Sungjong was laughing really hard now. Niel gave Sungjong a deadly glare and punched L.Joe.

*He isn't that bad is he* you thought

"The pisherman mooovd qpuickry away as the tench hfeavd grey ash ackross the sundNiel tried to read then sat down embarrassed.

You couldn't help but chuckle a little bit, *nawww so cute ahahah*

After that Mr. Butler decided to read it himself probably from the horrible pronunciation in this class. He called L.Joe to read what he wrote on the board.

Everyone looked at L.Joe waiting to hear his angelic english voice. "today, you are to be starting your Engrish essay on the topic given to you. You have 1 week to do this." After he finished talking, he turned to you and smiled. Trying to show off his skills.

Everyone groaned but perked up when Mr. Butler said they can pick their partners. The boys got up and rushed to you.

"will you be my partner?" a boy asked you 

"No, she's my partner" another one said

The girls were all over SungjongL.Joe and Niel. You laughed and saw a girl with light purple hair sitting in her seat. You walked over, pulled a chair and sat in front of her.

"Wanna be my partner" you asked nicely

Everyone gasped and looked at you. The girl laughed a little before replying "you, a princess wanting to be my partner? Me the stone, cold, scary girl"

You shrugged, "you don't look scary, plus it seems like we're both the same"

She scoffed, "look we.are.not.the.same. Plus I know you just want to be my partner because I get straight A's"

"No, I just want to be your partner because I know you'll work. Plus I also get straight A's." you said innocently 

"Miss Gong. You're paired up with miss Kim" Mr. Butler order

"What! But Mr. I always work on my own" 

"Well, now there are even numbers of people in this class. You two are paired up and that's final."

It was now the end of choosing partners. You looked around to see who was paired with who. L.Joe and Niel was together, Sungjong was with some random chick. Of course, since girls always love to have a gay hot partner?....

 

~*~

After talking about the essay, you and Minzy got pretty close. She actually noticed that you weren't like other girls and y like normal queenkas and for some reason, she seemed more comfortable around you.

The bell went for lunchtime. Everyone quickly piled outside and ran to the cafeteria.

You and Minzy were just slowly making your way to the cafe while having small talk on the way.

"So, ~~~~ why are you wearing jeans?" Minzy asked

"I H.A.T.E skirts, 'bleehhhhh'" you stuck your tongue out, "just like you" you pointed to her shorts that was showing underneath the skirt. You both laughed and entered the cafeteria.

 


my bad.... too much blabbing...

oh well next chapter could be explaining~

Please comment on who you would like from Infinite and Teen Top!!!