Queenka? Kingka?

Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

;A; Infinite won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

updating again for them kekeke (but i also miss teen top performances T^T)

Infinite looked so surprise when they won ahaha cuuutteee


 

You and Minzy entered the cafeteria. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at you. You were a bit disturbed but went to line up. The line wasn't so long since the girls wanted to diet. Basically only the guys and a few girls lined up. The guys in line let you go in front so you just accepted and dragged Minzy to the front. Both of you paid your food and looked for an empty table.

A tall boy walked up to you, "hey, would you like to sit with me and my friends over there?"

Minzy rolled her eyes and went to her usual table. "sorry" you bowed and followed her.

"Looks like theres a new queenka in school" Minzy teased

"Who?" you said and looked around

"You. Idiot" she laughed

"Me?!?! No way" you denied

The both of you were eating peacefully with small chit chat until a group of girls came up to you. 'Bam' she slammed her hand on the table making both of you look at her.

"What do you want Gyuri" Minzy said annoyed

The 5 of them just smirked. "Just to warn this newbie where her place is" she spat

"What about me?" you asked confused

They rolled their eyes and crossed their arms. "Listen well ok" the small face one said

"We are Kara, the queenka of this school. I'm Gyuri the goddess, this is Hara, Nicole, Seungyeon and Jiyoung. And you can be one of us, if you ditch this looser over here" she nodded to Minzy, who scoffed.

"Looser? Minzy isn't a looser" you smiled, "she should be a queenka too. Look at her, she looks so pretty and cute"

Minzy choked on her water as Kara and everyone in the cafeteria bursted out laughing. "Look around you. Everyone thinks she's a looser" Nicole laughed.

"So that's why you should hang out with us. Also only the queenka are allowed to hang out with the kingkas and since I heard you already know Sungjong..." Gyuri added

"nahhhh, I'm fine the way it is" you smiled

Before Kara could say anything the doors opened.

"Teen Top!!" girls were screaming and surrounding the boys. Kara did the same.

"Teen Top?" you whispered as you tilted your head. You couldn't see them properly because the girls were blocking them.

"Yea, Teen Top. They are one of the kingka groups in this school along with Infinite. But only 3 members of Infinite goes to this school. The rest are at another elite school" Minzy explained, "oh and don't go thinking they are in gangs or whatever. They fight but they fight other school groups that get annoyed with them"

You looked at Minzy "thats good to hear. So, do I know anyone from the groups?"

Minzy nodded, "you know 3. Niel and L.Joe belong in Teen Top and Sungjong is in Infinite with L and Sungyeol"

She finished talking and pointed to the door, "there they are Infinite."

You turned to see them. Wow... ok, you had to admit they were hot!. One was a very tall while the other was shorter. They both had black hair that was surprisingly shiny. You smiled *Myungsoo and Sungyeol~*

You saw Sungjong hugging girls and playfully talking with them. You and Minzy shook your heads. "Sungjong is always like that. Makes me wonder if he really is gay" Minzy said. *You have no idea* you thought and laughed.

A boy you recognized to be in your class sat down next to you with his group of friends. "So how do you know Sungjong?" he asked. Curious some people looked at you.

"I met him a few weeks ago when I was having a look around this school"

"Are you close with him?" the boy's friend asked

"Of course she can't be. Only one girl can be close with Infinite and that's their aegi (A/N: baby)" a girl snorted

"Aegi?" you asked

"Yes aegi. Infinite has a girl that they treasure dearly and calls her aegi. We don't actually know who she really is because they only say aegi but she is really really pretty," another girl spoke, "I wish I had her looks"

"Then why are girls all over Infinite? Especially Sungjong?" curious you questioned.

"Because they think that they can beat or be like their aegi. They also think that they can make Sungjong fall for them" Minzy answered.

You just nodded and took a sip of your water.

"Hello there ladies" you heard a familiar voice say as you slowly turned to see who it was.