First encounter with?

Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

 

"WAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" You screamed as you ran away from the mob that was chasing after you, "All I wanted was some ice-cream!!!!!"

Quickly you turned a corner, not knowing where you were running to but that didn't matter at the time. 

"Hurry up and catch her!" A guy yelled, as they split up and ran in all different directions.

You turned your head to see how far they were then quickly snapped your head forward seeing that they were gaining on you. *Maybe I can get rid of them in the dark?* you thought as you turned into the alley way. Bad idea. It was a dead end. However a group of guys were watching you very closely as you ran into the alley.

"Looks like you've been caught" Someone snickered followed by the rest, as they slowly walked closer to you. "Come on, our boss just wants a pretty lady to play with on such a beautiful day"

"Never!!!!!!!!!" You yelled and jumped onto the wall (that was the dead end). You were on top of the wall in a froggy position, waiting for them to come closer. They grew annoyed and ran towards you. You smirked *perfect*. You jumped off the wall, over the top of them and ran.

 

~*~

"Hyung, should we go and help her?" A guy said to another

"Yea, she's been in there long enough" The tall muscley guy replied as he stood up and walked towards the alley.

Just then, you came running out looking the same as you did before.

"Oh" a boy let out with a childish voice, "what is she doing?"

They all looked at you, who jumped onto a metal staircase that was on the side of the building and hid. Except, that staircase was half broken as it didn't go all the way to the ground. You had to chin-up yourself, then flip your legs over to get up.

Suddenly, the group of men came running out and spotted the group of boys. "Hey, you kids did you see a girl come out of that alley?"

The group pointed to the opposite direction without looking at the men. Pretending they didn't give a dam. 

The men nodded. "This way" He pointed and ran with the rest following. 

The group waited until they were out of sight "Hey-" The muscely boy yelled but stop. He saw two more of those men come out of the alley and another group from the other direction. They nodded at each other and ran to the direction he pointed to.

You saw that they were all gone and jumped off, not knowing that there were people watching you.

The group watched in awe as you gracefully jumped off. Your brown hair reflecting the sunlight as the wind blew on it.

"Looks like we just saved a beauty" A boy spoke with a slight flirtatious voice as he wiped his thumb across his bottom lip.

 

~*~

*'Phew' They're gone.... for now.*

You looked around to see where you were, then spotted the group of guys who helped you and ran up to them.

"uhhh ummm" you rubbed your arm, "Thank you for helping me before" then bowed a 90degree bow.

The guys thought that you look cute being all shy. "We just pointed to a direction without thinking" A boy said sternly, not meaning it but earned him an elbowed to the ribs by the flirty boy.

"Oh, then thank you for pointing to that direction" you smiled and ran into the clothes shop.

 

~*~

It hasn't even been a full hour until the mob came back.

You were shopping for a new disguise to make sure no one recognized you on your way home. You went from this http://media2.ph.88db.com/DB88UploadFiles/2008/03/20/A7CF4FD7-1161-4172-8F86-C65E8A3D0E5E.jpgto this http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpvhjsdH6q1qdjy1x.jpg. You took off your brown wig and showed your natural black hair that had red, purple and yellow colours in it (see the poster). You put a cap on while tucking your red layered hair into the cap.

You came out with shopping bags and spotted the mob. You just acted natural and walked way you came from. A man from the mob stopped you in your tracks.

"Miss, have you see a girl in a mini black dress with jeans? And she had long wavy brown hair?"

"Sorry, I was shopping" you giggled and lifted up your shopping bags and walked away.

"hahaha idiots~ not being able to recognize me after changing clothes. pfft pabo" You whispered to yourself, making sure no one heard you. But the group of boys did.

“Interesting~”

“I’m interested in her more.”

“She isn’t like most girls”

 


Yea.... sorry if its confusing >.< and if it was a bit boring....

well, comment and subscribe ^_^ much appreciated (plus I still need to know the loveline)

:D but thanks for reading