018

D' right one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In America , Sehun was sitting on the couch watching tv alone in the living room. Suddenly , Daeun came towards him and gave her peck on his cheek, he soon moved his face away '' dont , please Daeun. ''

'' whats wrong with you?! earlier when i went to find you , i already knew that you've changed so much , this time when i saaw you , you changed even more ! you dont let me kiss your cheek anymore not even letting me hug you ! '' Daeun bursted into tears.

'' i've a girlfriend already , you knew that right?'' Sehun raised his voice

'' so whats with your girlfriend? she's not here anyway! also ! you must be very sure that from that moment you decided to leave with me , you guys are already game over , isnt? ''

'' i never said that we're game ever , and i didnt agreed that you're my girlfriend either, '' Sehun said.

'' fine ! i heard that ... my father is having an important contract about the shares of your company with your abuji , so what do you think that if i tell my father about you pushing me away because of your so called girlfriend?! '' Daeun smirked cunningly.

'' you.. since when you become so cruel? '' Sehun leaned back on the couch speechlessly.

'' you're the cause of me being so cruel! you've my words! '' Daeun then walked into her room and bang the door loudly.

Sehun let out a sigh and took out his phone from his pocket. He scrolled down his phonebook section and found [ baby Sulli ] , he was about to call it but soon he gave up the idea and press message

[ hey , how're you? im so sorry , i mean it.

i miss you , wait for me , okay?]

When his heart said '' just send it already , you idiot! '' but on the other side , his brain said '' dont send , you idiot ! she will get more hurt after seeing your message. ''

Babo Sehun choose to follow his brain. He soon off his phone and rested his head back on the couch.

============================

In the evening , Sulli sat alone on the dining table after having dinner whilst Baekhyun brought the dirty plates to the kitchen.

Sulli was daydreaming and just starring at the glass of water in front of her until Baekhyun came out from the kitchen after cleaning.

'' hey , i bought some movies , lets watch it together. " Baekhyun walked over to her and stretched his hand out waiting for her to respond.

Sulli nodded her head slightly and hold on to Baekhyun's hand. Although its only a short distance between the living room and the dining room , Sulli still held Baekhyun's hand as tight as possible.

They watched a action movie which are Baekhyun's favourite but not Sulli 's. Sulli watched until her eyelids were going to close. At last , her eyes were shut! She fell asleep. Her body sway unbalancely to the left and right. Baekhyun on the othe hand was getting more and more excited about the movie

This time , he felt something heavy fell on his left shoulder which caused him to turn his head the left side. Sulli fell asleep on his shoulder soundly. The distance between them left about 1cm. Baekhyun used his hand to tuck the fringe that fell on Sulli's face which covered one side of her pretty face.

He then leaned his face closer to her and a butterfly kiss on her forehead.

Sulli who was in total deep sleep moved her body and little and fell her head onto Baekhyun's thigh which caused Baekhyun to jolt from shocked.

Baekhyun lifted the remote control beside him and pressed 'paused' and carry Sulli in bridal style back to her bedroom. He settled her by covering the blanket for her. As he was about to walk out the room , Sulli grabbed his wrist and mumbled with her eyes still closing '' Sehun ... lets-- go have i--ice cream tomorrow. '' Baekhyun bite his lower li and lowered down his head in dissapointment.

Sulli let go of his hand and turned to the other side continue sleeping. Baekhyun turned of the lights of the room and walked out the room quietly.

============================

The next day , when Sulli walked out of her room , she see no sign of Baekhyun , she decided to go solo today. She had troubled him for days , she wanted to go out for a walk alone today.

So , she washed up and changed i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter