017

D' right one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its 10.30 am and Baekhyun's recess time has arrived , he took out his phone while walking out the classroom.

He wanted to change the silent mode back to normal but he saw a message in his inbox.  he opened it and started to read through carefully.

After finished reading the message from Sehun , he was totally boiling with anger. He quickly slid his phone back to his pocket and rushed out of the school. He then drove his car to Sehun and Sulli's home in 10 minutes time.

*ding-dong ding-dong

Baekhyun pressed the doorbell anxiously.

'' coming! '' Sulli's voice was heard from the inside of the house.

Once she opened the door , Baekhyun immediately grabbed her hand and wanting to drag her out of the house but Sulli hold back '' wait ! where are we going?''

'' Sehun 's leaving ! '' Sulli was totally dumbfounded , she felt like she's going to collapse anytime from now.

'' lets go !!'' Baekhyun then dragged her and squeezed her into the passenger side.

Baekhyun drive in the speed of 130km/s t straight to the Incheon Airport. Sulli's mouth was open a little in shocked , she dont even know how to react , what she should actually do now?

'' Baekhyun ah , let him be. its too late. '' Sulli finally spoke up.

Baekhyun raised his left hand to his eye level and take a glance , its already 11.20a.m!

He made a right turn and they arrived the airport.

'' faster! '' Baekhyun opened the door and get down in less than 3 seconds. However , for normal people who is in this situation , he supposed to be very fast but Sulli seems to have gone stupid , her actions were all slower than her usual one . Her mind has gone blank.

'' find him ! fast ! '' Baekhyun ordered while he ran towards the pther direction. Sulli followed his inntruction obediently and started seaching for Sehun. She ran around the airport , the check-in lane , waiting hall , restaurants but still there's no sign of Sehun .

This time , someone grabbed her wrist and dragged her along. Baekhyun pulled Sulli to the departure section and pointed to the entrance.

Sulli looked at Baekhyun finger and then followed the direction where he's pointing to.

It was Sehun and.. Daeun who was hooking her arm with Sehun's . they're lining up for their turn to hand in the boarding pass.

The things around Sulli seems to stop. She just couldnt believe what she saw. Tears were welling from her eyes uncontinuously.

Sulli closed to prevent her from crying out loud in the public. The feelings come back again , just like 10 months ago . But , this time Sehun is leaving with another girl , Daeun , the pain formed in her hart was greater this time.

Sehun who was travelling his eyes around the place , spotted Sulli and Baekhyun. He saw Sulli was starring at him in sorrow , he's heart seems to have shot with tons of guns whenever the woman he loves the most cries. But he had no choice but to leave. He choose to leave with Daeun and hurt Sulli , he's a jerk , he admitted that.

This time , Sehun looked into Sulli eyes deeply and mouthed '' i'm sorry. '' then , he turned his head back and handed the boarding pass and went in the departure hall.

Sulli wanted to rush to him but Baekhyun held her arms '' you cannot go in there. ''

Sulli faced Baekhyun and hugged tightly and cried hard in his embrace. '' B--Baek--Baekhyun- i Miss --him !! i wa-wanna see him !! ''

'' he'll be back in some time. its okay..'' Baekhyun caressed her hair and comforted her with his soft and sweet voice.

Sulli shooked her head and said '' no! he-he wont! the expressions in his eyes were  the same as 10 months ago! he's not coming back !!''

Baekhyun heard her but he just kept quiet , his eyes slowly become blurry and one drop of tear rolled down to his cheeks.

======================

Baekhyun drove Sulli home and walked her into the house.

While she was sitting on the couch , her tears keep rolling down from her eyes.  Baekhyun then handed a glass of water to her.

Sulli shooked her head and refused to drink it.

'' are you okay?'' Baekhyun asked worriedly.

Sulli shooked her head again.

Baekhyun let out a sigh and placed the water on the coffee table in front of him. '' the water i'll place it here . i-better get going. '' Baekhyun finished his sentence and turned arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter