015

D' right one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before dawn , Sulli already woke up and she got down the bed and headed to the kitchen quietly as she scared she might woke Sehun up.

She started frying some eggs , sausages and prepare some salads for breakfast.

While she is doing her work , she felt a pair of warm arms wrapped around her waist. Its was Sehun.

Sehun rested his chin on her shoulders and asked with a tired tone '' good morning , baby.''

''morning , why not you sleep a little longer?'' Sulli then left a soft peck on his forhead.

Sehun shooked his head like a baby and pouted '' why can i left my wife alone here preparing all the breakfast and im just sleeping like a pig in the room? ''

Sulli scoffed and pinched his nose.

The day just started off well for this two littles cuties.

After having their breakfast , Sehun drove Sulli to school .

Today Sulli attended dancing and vocal class in her school. Sulli was one of the top vocalist and dancer in her class and there's a lot of boys admired her and also a lot of girls envy her.

*ringgggggggggggggg

the school bells finally rang , the school ended and also the first semester of year 2014 has ended , they're going to have 3 months school holidays.

Sehun drove his sportscar to school and fetch Sulli back from school . '' woww..  her boyfriend is so cool !''

'' Sulli must be very feeling blessed ! '' the students started to gossip again which makes Sulli feel annoyed.

''haih.. gossiping again. '' Sulli grumbled. Sehun then asked confusely '' wae?''

'' no matter where i go , there's must be gossips about me. ''

'' thats a good thing though , it means you've a handsome and also caring boyfriend , you should be proud , baby girl. '' Sehun said while drove off.

Sulli scoffed upon hearing Sehun is self-praising  , again.

'' yehet ~what do you wanna have for dinner?'' Sehun asked after giggling.

'' anything , im so tired. '' then she adjusted her seat and slowly went to her dreamland.

Sehun drove home first.

Sulli came out to the living room and asked '' what are we going to eat?''

'' i've ordered some deliveries , we stayed home and eat , is it alright?''

''ok.'' Sulli agreed and sat down beside him.

Around 15 minutes later , the delivery arrived.

'' wah !! its all my favourites! '' Sulli was delighted to see Sehun had ordered everything she loves to eat. She then gave a small peck on his cheek which caused him blushed a little.

'' do you know everytime when you kissed me , i feel like i've own the world and can fly up to the sky?'' Sehun stated proudly.

''crazy! eat your food ! '' Sulli pretend to be angry but actually deep inside she's happy too.

'' eh , have you met Daeun when you got back to America? '' Sulli asked with was full.

'' mm -hmm. She've grown up a lot and has been dating a few American boyfriends.''

'' cheongmal? i really should've go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter