014

D' right one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

studying law is really hard that Baekhyun almost become crazy.

After packing all his things , he went out of the classroom . he was surprised to see Taeyeon is standing in front of him. Baekhyun pretend to not see her and walk passed her. But , Taeyeon rushed towards him and grabbed his arm '' Baekhyun , lets talk.''

''thats nothing anymore to talk about. '' Taeyeon grabbed his arm again after been flung away by him.

'' one minute! one minute will do ! '' Taeyeon begged.

For the sake of Baekhyun still treat her as a friend , he finally agreed.

'' Baekhyun , lets start all over again, okay?''

''thats impossible. '' Baekhyun answered coldly.

'' why?''

'' im not going to date a swindler. ''

''i know i was wrong that i bluffed you that im pregnant. its because  i just love you so much. ''

''thats not your first time ! before i came back to Korea , you told me that you've incurable disease , and then you said you are pregnant? what the hell?! '' Baekhyun eyes was full of anger.

'' its were all white lies okay ! i just--- dont wanna lose you ! thats all! ''

'' this is not the right to keep a person you love by you side ! not only your lies hurt me but also Sulli !! '' Baekhyun raised his voice which caused some students to look at them.

'' since when i hurt her?! '' Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

'' i knew the wound on her forehead last time was caused by you , isnt it? ''

'' i ---'' Taeyeon dont know what to said.

'' its been long passed 1 minute , lets not contact anymore ! '' without waiting for Taeyeon to response , Baekhyun already walked away without turning back.

=======================

'' a few steps more .. okay okay.. '' Sehun blindfold Sulli and helped her in walking and then he open his palm which is covering her eyes and said '' tadaaaa...'''

'' wh--whats this?'' Sulli was curious at what she saw.

Its a semi-detached British style house , and it is white in colour which is very elegant and cute at the same time.

''from today onwards , this will be our home. '' Sehun wrapped his hands around Sulli's waist.

'' home? our?''

Sehun nodded his head rapidly a few times and dragged Sulli along in the house.

'' SEE! this is our room ! '' Sehun showed Sulli the master bedroom which is spacious and all the furniture are nice and matched very well.

'' hah`~'' Sulli pulled Sehun down that both of them lay down on the bed next to each other.

Sulli then hugged him and rested her head on his broad chest. She then asked '' Sehun-ah , why are you so good to me?''

'' babo , b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter