019

D' right one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After not long , the nurse in-charge came in to check out for Sulli's report and how's her leg doing. While the nurse was busy writing something on her paper , Sulli took her chance to ask '' Nurse , is it a guy who send me here just now?''

the nurse lifted her head and answered friendly '' yupe ! ''

'' can i have a look at his profile?'' Sulli bite her lip nervously as she afraid the nurse might not want to let her take a look at his profile as this is his personal details.

But , luck was on her side , the nurse answered '' sure, one moment please. '' The nurse then flipped her papers and she finally found it.

'' here you go. '' The nurse then handed a paper to Sulli and she accepted it.  '' thanks. ''

'' Kim Jongin? wow. his name is as handsome as him. '' Sulli mumbled.

This time , the nurse seems to have heard Sulli , she walked beside her and asked '' he's your boyfriend?''

'' no! silly ! '' Sulli offended without hesitation.

'' luckily.  he's so hot. '' the nurse answered and place her palm infront of her chest in relief . '' harr... nurse , you're fangirling over him. ''

'' what fangirling over him?! every girl will fall for hot guys like him at the first sight okay! '' The nurse claimed.

'' hmm.. you're not totally wrong. seriously , he's really good looking. '' Sulli rubbed her chin like an expert in the China's history. the nurse heard her and she nodded her head hard many times in total agreement.

* pwongg!

The door was slammed open , revealing the handsome guy , Kim Jongin. He walked in the room and place a fish porridge packed in a plastic bowl harshly on the table in front of Sulli. The nurse was confound. She carefully took her paper and slowly left the room.

When the handsome guy was about to leave the room , Sulli yelled '' KIM JONGIN! ''

As soon as he heard her , he was startled and turned around to stare at her confusely.

'' ohhh..ermm.. hehehe.. im so hungry ! thanks for the meal ! '' Sulli pretend like nothing happened and she opened the cover of the plastic container and started to dig in.

Jongin pulled a chair and sit next to her bed asked '' Say! how did you know my name?! "

His voice of tone made Sulli to have goosebumps , its kinda of terrifying though. She then answered '' aishh.. come on! just a name , hmm.. how did i know that.. its not really important , right?? hehe'' Then she continue to eat her porridge.

Jongin gritted his teeth and leaned back against his chair to enable him to be more comfortable with his sitting position. He folded his hands in front of his chest and looked away with grim.

He was about to stand up and walk away but then Sulli called him '' wait ! ''

Jongin stopped his tracks.

'' er.. i-i want to go to the toilet. '' Jongin turned around and asked '' you want me--want me to accompany- you-you to the toilet?''

'' ayyy... no no no ! you help me to walk there will do ! '' Jongin was helpless and walked to her and help her up. She hold on Jongin's hands and stepped down the bed. Sulli 's foot touched the floor and it caused her to whimper in pain '' ouch! ouch!'' She lost her balance and almost caused Jongin to fall but fortunately Jongin grabbed her arm and stand straight again.

Jongin let out a sigh and shooked his fringe in frustration. He squatted down and wanting to give Sulli a piggy back to toilet.

Sulli waved her hands '' its okay , i can walk. ''

He heard her but he didnt say anything , he grabbed on Sulli hand towards his direction which caused her to lost her balance and fell on his back. Jongin held on Sulli's both leg and walked towards the toilet.

Sulli smelled a very speci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter