SAD ENDING

you took me for granted

you woke up with the feeling of vibrations beside your pillow. you lazily search for your phone and scoff when you look at the person who is calling you early in the morning. who else if it's not Park Jimin? He's been calling and texting you ever since you saw him cheating with another girl. you miss him so badly and want him back but you know it's not the right thing to do after he hurt you. you tried your best to avoid him, scared that you would breakdown again when you look into his eyes. it hurts a lot. loving someone more than loving yourself yet the person you love do not love you the same way as you do. It was simply a one-sided love after all.

you yawn for the umpteenth time and rub your eyes. you were really tired these few days dealing with exams and also jimin. you kept thinking about him and him calling and texting you makes you want to jump into his arms and forgive him. you looked around and see only a few people still studying in the library. you look at your phone screen and gasped. it was already late at night. you quickly pack your bag and leave the library.

you were walking sleepily all the way throughout the journey to your house. while you are at the direction towards your house, you saw someone standing in front of your door. you squint your eyes and walk hesitantly towards the person. you stopped on your tracks and your heart beats fast when you saw him. he looks up from his phone and stares into your eyes. you wanted to breakdown and run to him but you can't, you controlled yourself not to because this is the guy that breaks your heart and took you for granted. you look away and walk past him unlocking the door with your keys.

"~~~~-ah" you froze as he called your name. you missed his voice, you missed him calling your name. you were at the verge of crying. you were about to step into your house but stopped when he grabbed your arms and turned your around."~~~~-ah im sorry. I know I shouldn't have hurt--" "what you mean by you shouldn't? if you know you shouldn't then why are you still doing it? you know you will hurt me in the process so why cheat on me? aren't i enough for you jimin? I gave you all my love, I cared for you, I trusted you and this is what you did in return?" you cut him off. tears were rolling down your cheeks uncontrollably. finally, all your feelings and words that you have been wanting to say were out from your chest.

jimin ruffled his hair in frustration. "no ~~~~ listen to me im--" "no, YOU listen to me park jimin. I had enough of you. I had enough of believing that we were in love when in fact, it was a one-sided love. im done with you jimin. lets break up. i rather you find someone else that you love than being by my side and not loving me sincerely" you look away, scared that if you look into his eyes, you'll twist on your words and forgive him. he look at you in disbelief. worry that what you said is true.

"~~~~ don't do this to me. im sorry. lets start again. this time, I promise you i'll love you sincerely and endlessly. I regret cheating on you. ~~~~ please forgive me. im sorry" he grabbed your arms and look at you. he was desperate in wanting you back. you can't afford to see him in this way. it hurts to see him in despair. you push his hands way from yours gently and look at him. you placed your hand on his cheeks and shake your head. "we cant be together jimin. find someone that would love you like how I did but please don't hurt her. treat her well, don't cheat on her. give her the happiness that she deserve. goodbye park jimin" you look at his face again, memorising all his features because you know you'll never see him again. you look away and step into your house, closing the door. you slide down the door, crying your hearts out. it's the end now. there wouldn't be more chapters of him and you. you'll miss him but you have to be strong and move on. now, park jimin is in the past to you.