HAPPY ENDING

you took me for granted
you were taking a morning stroll at the park near your apartment the next day. you feel like you want to relax your mind after a hectic day yesterday. you sighed and look infront and stopped your tracks. its him, walking opposite of you. looking like he hasnt sleep yet and had a rough day yesterday like you too. he looks infront and stops too, staring straight into your eyes. you quickly look away and turns behind to walk back to your apartment. "no wait, ~~~~ah" he runs and now he's standing infront of you. "i-im sorry. i realised it now. i realised that i've been loving you but i didnt know it. why didnt i notice it before? im sorry i took you for granted. c-can we get back together? i promise i'll treat you right, i'll love you endlessly. please, ~~~~?" he looks at your desperately. "you think i'll take you back and let you hurt me again? you think im gonna believe you?" you broke down into tears again. "~~~~, i swear i'll do my best. just please. lets get back together? please?" he cried. you look at him and shakes your head before walking away.
 
"wait!" he shouted. you stopped walking, not looking back. "if you give in to me, means you'll get back with me. if you stood still, i'll let you go" he walks to you. you frowned, feeling confused. he cupped your cheeks and kisses you. its not like a force kiss. in fact, a soft, passionate kiss full of sincerity, love and regret. you tried to push him away and not to kiss him back. he puts his hand on your waist, another hand still cupping your cheek. you give up and kisses him back. he smirked, glad that you still want him back. he pulls away for both of you to breathe and grins. "so you do love me still huh. its still morning. wanna go get dressed and get ready for a date?" you blush and nods before seperating ways with him to go back to your apartment and get ready.