( ♚ — cheat sheet; )

( ♚ — Gemini)- a redemption story. APPLY OPEN
OZ5FEnx.png
FACECLAIMS. — For y'all that know me, y'all know I'm very particular and picky with the faceclaims. They have to match the plotlines in the sense that the leader and the rest of the originals should look a bit older, classier, and ier because they were born in the late 80's to the early 90's. Don't choose Joy of Red Velvet for any of the originals. Please someone make the leader Moon Hyuna. As for the members that joined in 2010, they are kind of in the middle born in the mid 90's they should have somewhat for a mature look, but still look a lot young. The maknaes definately shouldn't be a problem. Make them a maknae for real.
 
LOVE INTEREST. — Love interests are optional I tell you. But if you do have a love interest and they are not from EXO, BTS, Infinite, Super Junior, or SHINee, then you better give damn good explanation of him.
 
JOINING & PRESENT. — If you have already seen the application, there are two sections that say joining Gemini and the Present. Joining Gemini is where the members added in 2010 and 2013 should talk about how they joined the company and then how they joined the group. Members added in 2013 should talk about Cosmic. For the Present part, just write about what your girl is doing as of right now. Is she endorsing something? Modeling? But no Mcing or acting. Does she live in the dorm or in her own apartment. Only the originals get to have their own space, but they are welcomed to stay at the dorm as well.
 
TALENT LEVEL. — Normally, people make you put talent twins to match your plotline. I ain't got time for that, so I'm letting you put skill level. Here is the instructions:
Main (85-100)
Lead (60-85)
Sub or Rapper, Dancer, Vocalist (10-40)
Triple Threat (50-60)
 
OH! and be aware that the source code isn't the same as the turn in application. Just copy and paste the parts that are not in application from the turn in application. 
 
PASSWORD. —  The password will be linked to poll to decide the comeback of the nine membered Gemini. Yay!
 
 
 
( TURN IN )          ( SOURCE CODE )          ( EXAMPLE 1 ) EXAMPLE 2 )
GzbYltp.png

— SEO NARI.
oRIGINALgEMINI mEMBER; MAKNAE, VOCALIST 
 
This was the first member to leave Gemini so far, Seo Nari. She made the offical announcment on December 28, 2009, saying that she was leaving for no reason known to the public. As of now, she is a rising actress and author under a lesser known company, only at the age 24 (being born in December 1990).


 

— CELINE KWON.
Cosmic member; Lead Vocalist, Face of the group
 
One of the two Cosmic members that abandoned the group after their two month anniversary of their debut. She reported bullying in the group since they started living with each other half a year before their debut. She is Korean-American and was born in Napa Valley, California on April 18, 1995.

 

GzbYltp.png

— ZHANG DA XI (MAI).
Cosmic member; Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist
 
Mai is the second member to report bullying of the foreign members in the group a couple of weeks after her best friend in the group, Celine. She is Chinese and was born and raised in Beijing, China. She was born on May 3, 1994
 

 
GzbYltp.png

—  JUNG JAE YOUNG (JAEMI).
Cosmic member; Leader, Main Rapper, Dancer
 
The leader of dead group of Cosmic was not neccesarily reported for the cause of the bullying, but the two members have said that she did not do enough as her role of the oldest and the leader of the girls. She just let it happen. Jaeyoung was born in July 15, 1993 in Busan, South Korea.
GzbYltp.png

— KIM NAYOUNG.
cosmic member; main vocalist, sub dancer, visual
 
The two abandoning members revealed that most of the native Korean members took part in the bullying, but it was mostly led by Nayoung, the main vocalist with a huge ego. After the reveal, she was stripped of her contract. She is a native Korean born in Daegu, South Korean on November 28, 1994.