( ♚ — plotlines; )

( ♚ — Gemini)- a redemption story. APPLY OPEN
OZ5FEnx.png
GzbYltp.png
 
— MAIN RAPPER,  DANCER.
Ahn Jae Kyung 'KJ' ; ORIGINAL(TAken)
 
This is my first character, Ahn Jae Kyung or better known as KJ. Yes, she is an original member debuting in 2008 at age 20, making her 26 now, the second oldest. She was born on May 29, 1988 in Daegu, South Korea, but grew up in Seattle, Washington in the US. She is the original Main Rapper and Dancer, while giving off a chic and sophisticated look while only being 162cm and 52kg. For a year she hosted Inkiagyo with 2PM's Junho. In 2010, KJ played Baek Jin Hee in High Kick 3. In 2010, she also became a special host for Music Core for only three months. In 2012-2013. Jae Kyung became a permanent host for All The Kpop.

 
GzbYltp.png

— LEAD VOCALIST, LEAD DANCER.
Lee Minjung ; 2010(Taken)
 
This is my second character, Lee Minjung. She joined Gemini as one of the three newbies in 2010 and she is now a Lead Vocalist and Lead Dancer. She was born on February 28, 1991 in well-known wealthy family in Gangnam, South Korea. She is known for her conceited, but humorous and loveable attitude. She knows she is y at a nice height of 167cm and a shapely, but skinny body at 49kg. She sung "After A Long Time Has Passed" OST for SBS Drama, Rooftop Prince in 2012. Minjung sung "The Second Drawer" in 2012 for MBC Drama, The Queen's Classroom. In 2013, Minjung became a model for Clean and Clear and The Face Shop.

 

GzbYltp.png

— LEADER, MAIN VOCALIST.
 ORIGINAL (AVAILABLE)
 
Obviously this member is an original member and should be the oldest since they debuted way back in 2008. The leader should be born between 1987-early1988. Because she has been in the business for a while, she should have been apart of MCing shows, OST for dramas, Acting gigs, hosting gigs, and musicals between 2008-2012. Please someone make the faceclaim Moon Hyuna.

 
GzbYltp.png
— MAIN DANCER, VOCALIST.
original (AVAILABLE)
 
This member is an orginial, so she is somewhat old too. She should be born between 1989-1990. She is popular, so she should partcipate in MCing shows, hosting gigs, and modeling between 2009-2013.
   
GzbYltp.png

— LEAD VOCALIST.
Original (AVAILABLE)
 
The lead vocalist is an original as well and became the new maknae once Seo Nari left. She is the maknae of the originals. She will be born in late 1990 (June-Dec). She should do some modeling, acting, and OSTs from 2009-2013.

 
GzbYltp.png

— MAIN RAPPER.
jOINED in 2010(AVAILABLE)
 
This plotline is the first available plotline whose member was added in 2010. This girl should be born around 1991-1993 and should have a fierce, confident look. She debuted in 2010, so she should have a few solo things going on like features on other artists' tracks, hosting, and modeling from 2011-2012.

GzbYltp.png

— MAIN VOCALIST.
jOINED IN 2010 (AVAILABLE)
 
This right here is the second main vocalist, that happens to have a massive range and clear voice. She will probably be the youngest in the 2010 member line (if not it is okay). She shall be born from 1992-1993
GzbYltp.png
— LEAD DANCER, LEAD RAPPER.
jOINED IN 2013 (AVAILABLE)
 
This girl right here is one of the new girls and was apart of KS Entertainment's failed project group, Cosmic. She was one of the members that decided not to leave cosmic out of the two that did. She is the second maknae therefore she should be born in 1994-1995. She shouldn't have much activities due to debuting in Cosmic and it failing two months after.
GzbYltp.png

— MAKNAE, TRIPLE THREAT.
joined in 2013 (AVAILABLE)
 
This is a newbie as well, coming from the failed Cosmic. She is the maknae so please be born between late 1995-1996. She shouldn't have much, close to any, activities due to lack of promotion in Cosmic. She is a triple threat, so make sure she is equally talented in each category.