[SPECIAL] A night in the dorm

Dreamy love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had been talking with my parents and Jane around almost three hours, it was pretty late when I turned off the laptop.

- I'm sorry for bothering you - I apologized to Lalisa- I really needed to talk to my parents and friend. 

- Don't worry -she smiled- It's normal, they are very far away. Is your mother better knowing you are ok?

- Yes - I laid on my bed- She was very worried though she could talk to my brother, she needed to see me I guess. Haven't you talked to your parents?

- Oh, I sent them a text - she laid too-But I prefer don't see them because I know I will miss them more. 

- hmm, I understand - I nodded- I think it's gonna be hard be away of them, specially moms, right?

- Yes - she sounded thoughtful- Because of that we have to work hard and debut soon. 

- You are right, we have to work hard - I smiled to her. 

- By the way - she hesitated a little bit but ended asking me - Are you and Bobby dating?

- Why is everyone asking me that? - I laughed- We aren't dating, we are just friends. 

- S-sorry if I bothered you - she said quickly, she sounded so cute - It's just that I have seen you the both of you during practices and you look very closer...

- It's because we did the audition together, he helped me a lot because I was very nervous - I explained- But nothing more, we are so young for that...

- I guess you are right...but you look cute together - she smirked and I laughed- I'm hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter