Chapter 3

Dreamy love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Thas was scary - Lalisa was the first to talk- Pretty scary...

- I guess we are gonna start to leave together - I smiled to them- But, what's happen to you? - I asked to Bobby

- Oh, I have a roommate already, in fact  had to go to the dorm now because they told me he arrives now - he put his cap well- It was nice to meet you all - he said to the girls- See you later, ok? - he said to me and I nodded.

- Is he your boyfriend? - the one who was Jennie asked me.

- What? - my ears turned read- No, no, we are friends, I guess, we did teh audition together in New York.

- He is pretty cute - Lalisa smiled- You look cute.

- Ani, ani - I shook my head- We should go to the dorm - I changed the topic. 

- You are right, California girl - Jennie said to me and she linked her arm with mine, I was surprised of her act because he really looked cold before but I smiled and accepted her arm. 

One of the girls from the staff came with us to the dorm, we were talking our the way trying to know each other better. I knew that Lalisa was from Thailand and she was a dancer more than a singer, Jennie was from New Zealand, both have the same age than me what was great, Ji Soo was older and she played the guitar, Min Yeon was the little one, she came in 2010 with Jennie, she showed us her rap and she was actually cool, Yoo Na was the oldest of us and she really looked like an idol. They were pretty cute, I was afraid in the first moment but I felt more comfortable now. 

- Here is your dorm, you are very near from the other traineers- the woman said to us.

- The other traineers? - Ji Soo asked.

- Han Bin and the other boy, right? - Jennie answered.

- Who's Han Bin? - Lalisa and me asked. 

- He arrived in January, he is pretty good - Min Yeon said- Artistically talking - we laughed.

- And welcome to our new home - the woman said to us- Min Yeon and Jennie you can show your new friends the place, right? - the two nodded.

- Follow us - Min Yeon said in a cute voice.

The both of them started to show us the dorm, it was quite big, there were three bedroom, one with bathroom, a big living room, the kitchen, which was wuite big, and another bathroom and in the entrance was a large closet for the shoes. Min Yeon and Jennie slept together in the bedroom with the bathroom because they had been living there for one year before, Lalisa and me ended up in the same room while Ji Soo and Yoo Na slept together.

- This is your schedule - she gave each of us a paper- You have to be punctual in every practice and meeting -she told us serious- You have weekends free for now but this can change, you have classes in the morning and your practice in the afternoon. It's very important that your school life is good because your studies can affect to your permanence in the company. Every month you will have an assesment, if you want to stay in the company you have to pass the monthly assesment, so you just have to work hard - she smiled warmly to us- But I'm sure you will do incredibly.

- We will work hard - Jennie said by all of us. She went to be the leader, I was sure about it. 

- Great, you can unpack and eat, at five you are having a meeting with your teachers. Nothing more, welcome to YG Entertainment, girls. 

- Than kyou- we bowe at the same time. 

At four o'clock we finished of unpack and eat and we decided to go for a walk to the company. 

- G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter