Chapter 1

Dreamy love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are late...again!! Jane's text made me run even faster, it's true, punctuality wasn't my strong point but lately I was being even worse, I was two weeks lating almost daily.

I did an sprint down the corridor,avoiding almost falling, and I reached the class. Luckily they hadn't started the classes yet and people was still talking. 

- Lim, you are late- the teacher said to me when I passed besides her table. She wasn't even sitting!

- Where were you? - Jane turned to me when I sat down- It's the fifth time you are late!!

- I know, right? - I said exasperated- I haven falle asleep.

- You should rest more- She advised me, for the sixteenth time in three days- Here you have, I saw it today and I thought it could interested you - she put a flier on my text book.

- An audition? - I said surprised in the moment I read it- For a korean company? 

- Listen, I have searching for information about it and it one of the best entertainment companies in Korea, that, wow, it's your country - she pointed out- You can't be always in singing lessons, you have talent Aimee.

I looked to the paper: Who’s next? Do you want to be the next star in Korea? Do you have the talent, the shine? Come to our next audition in New York and LA, this can be your chance! YG ENTERTAINMENT. 

An audition...in Korea...there singers have very good reputation, I mean they are recognized, and it has always been my dream be on the stage...but, in Korea? 

- Lim! - the voice of the teacher made me wake up from my thoughts- Can you answer to my question?

- What? - I asked totally out of place, the people in the class laughed, I had no idea what she was talking about.

- You should pay more attention if you want to pass this year - she crossed her arms in front of me and my ears became red. 

 

- Ignore the teacher - Jane left the fork in the plate - Hey, I won't let you to loose this oportunity, you know? And less because the stupid teacher of chemistry has told you that. You have to go to that audition, Aims, you know that you have to go - she moved her head to look me into the eyes - You are going - she starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter