Chapter 2

Dreamy love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two weeks until the audition were eternal. It was the first time that I wanted the weekend to pass really soon. We had conviced Jane's parents to let her come with me to New York, I couldn't face the audition without her; both of us had to study harder so our parents were conviced that it was the correct choice and we got the best marks in the class those weeks, sincerely if we strove a bit we could have really good marks.

- Have you anything?  – my mom asked me for the third time.

- Mom, we will be only two days, I don't need two suitcase.

- Right, but you have to give a great impression - she fixed my clothes again

- I'M HERE! - we could hear Jane with her loud suitcase.

- Then, everyone in the car - my dad pointed- We have to take a plane.

It wasn't as I hadn't been in New York before, I had been a couple of times, once when my brother came from Christmas and we went to New York, I had never seen a place more beautiful that New York in Christmas, but that day New York looked different, it had an aura of success, greatness...I was extrapolating my feelings.

We arrived to the hotel with time enought for my audition, that was five in the afternoon, and I gave all the freedom to Jane so she chose me the clothes for the audition.

- You look like a badass - she nodded to me proud of her election. I was wearing a black leggings, a baggy white t-shirt, one of those expensive brands that she loved, and a black sneakers - You fit so well in that company.

- Do you thinks so? - I looked myself in the mirror not so convinced as my friend- You have seen the artist of that company, they are so good...

- And? They have been years having lessons to be that good as you have been, you are as good as them when they enter to the company, you are practically inside of that company - she smiled to me making me smile. 

- You are right, positive mind! - I said convinced.

- Positive mind!

 

- We will be here when you finish - my dad said to me- Slay them as you know, love- he hugged me hard.

- You are gonna do it perfectly - my mum kissed me. 

- Let's do it superstar! - Jane smiled and hugged me hard. 

I took air and entered to the corridor where I had to wait for my turn. I was the number 424, what was great because 2 and 4 were my favorite number, I wondered who was the number 425 who went to do the audition with me, because we were a lot of people we did the audition in couples. 

- Are you the 424? - the voice of a boy called me. 

I turned to him, he was wearing a baggy green t-shirt and had long hair tied with a plush, he smiled to me. He looked cute, he was asian as me but when he smiled he looked like he had no eyes, and he had big front teeth which made him look cuter. 

I nodded and smiled to him. 

- I'm Bobby - he gave me his hand and I shook it- 

- I'm Aimee.

The two of us stay in silent. He looked very shy. 

- So...where are you from? - he asked me, I was grateful he was the one who made questions- 

- I'm from California, well my dad is from Seoul but I'm from California. 

- I'm from Seoul too! - he exclaimed- But I lived all my life in ia. I guess for that we are doing the audition together. 

- Do you think so? - I asked curious.

- No - he laughed- I think it's coincidence. 

In that moment one girl left the room crying. My face became white and my heart raced.

- We are gonna do it well - Bobby should have seen my face because he tried to calm me putting his hand in my shoulder. 

- 424 and 425 - one woman called us- You are the next. 

- Breath - Bobby told me before enter, I tried to follow his breaths- We are gonna do well. 

- Aimee Lim and Bobby Kim - the man looked to us after say our names, we nodded- What coincidence, are you from Korea? 

- I'm from a but yes, my family is from Korea - Bobby answered the first.

- S-same but I'm from California - I said nervous. 

- Who's gonna start? - the mand asked us.

Bobby loked at me and I nodded.

- I'm gonna be the first - he said- Hello, I'm Bobby Kim, well my korean name is Kim Ji Won - he started to be korean- And well, in my home right now there isn't a good situation for my dad and my mother, my brother has to work very hard beause of the economy of my home so I decided I would be a real superstar and I'm gonna help them - he smiled. He sounded so confident and so cute, I could see how all the women smiled to them and giggling- I'm gonna be an amazing super star so please take care of me - he repeated. He started to sing, he wasn't a professional, you could say it with only listen to him, but he was confident, and then in a moment he started to rap, he rapped so good he was actually very cool- That's it, thank you.

I could hear their whispers. Bobby gave me the mic and he smiled to me, encouraged me, I smiled back and nodded.

- Let's follow with you - the man pointed me. 

- Hello, I'm Aimee Lim, but my korean name is Lim Hyun Soo, and I've been in singing lessons since five, the irst time I sang was when I was three and I didn't stop, my dream is become a singer that no one can not think about so please take good care of me - I bowed to them- I will start - I cleared my throat. I was chosen Russian Roulette by Rihanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter