004

The Lookout

The next day, Hyuna still couldn't believe what she's gotten into. After the movie, they both went home to each others homes. Hyuna's on her way to school, they planned to meet in the Entrance. He knows Sohyun will find him first thing when she steps on the school grounds, but if she sees Hyuna and Hyunseung together she wouldn't talk to him. She arrived and walked to the school building entrance. She was embraced by her 'Boyfriend'. "Hi babe." Hyunseung winked. "she's here."  Hyunseung whispered, Hyuna looked left and saw Sohyun surrounded by her friends. "What am i suppose to do?" she asked Hyunseung and looked at him. "Hug me." Hyunseung said, Hyuna tiptoed and hugged him. "Say i missed you a little loud so she could hear." Hyunseung said. "I missed you." Hyuna shouted and hugged him tighter. She lets go and Hyunseung held her hands and dragged her inside the building. They were walking the hallway, everyone was looking. Murmuring. Looking at their intertwined fingers. Hyuna doing her job acted like a boss , holding her gucci bag, making everyone make way. "Go to your locker, i'll see you later at lunch." Hyunseung kissed Hyuna's head to make it look real, They had to make everyone believe so Sohyun would stop obsessing with Hyunseung. Hyuna went in the classroom and sat at her seat. "Wow, enemies to dating." Amber said, popping out of nowhere. "I, myself can't believe it also." Hyuna said looking at the ceiling. "How?" Amber asked. Hyuna leaned in to whisper. "Its a lie, we're not together. We had to do it so a girl would stop obsessing with him." "Doesn't he know every girl is obsessed with him in this school?" Amber rolled her eyes and laughed. "Well, i think this ones different. Follows him everywhere." Hyuna said. "Goodluck, your gonna regret that." Amber chuckled. "What do you mean?" Hyuna asked. "You know how girls are here. They become animals." Amber scaring Hyuna and laughed. "Shut up and get out." Hyuna being the she has to be. "Yes, your majesty." Amber giggled and left.

It was lunch time, Hyuna is seated with Hyunseung, Suho and his friends. Everyone was looking their table and were gossiping. "Great, now everyones talking about us." Hyuna whispered to Hyunseung. "Let them talk about us." Hyunseung winked at Hyuna and ate. "I'll go get food." Hyuna said and stood. Walking to the store made her uncomfortable, but she still walked as if she doesn't care about them. She was carrying her tray to the table until someone tripped her. "Oops, my bad." The girl giggling. Hyuna stood and faced her. "Didn't make you any prettier." Hyuna smirked. the girl stood and faced her. "What?" She said. "I said you're already ugly and now you're deaf, know who you're fighting." Hyuna smirked and left her standing and jaw-dropped. Hyuna felt bad of what she said but she has to put up this act for the rest of the mission. She has no choice. She sat and just stayed silent. "Where's your food new girl?" Hyunseung asked. "I tripped and dropped it." She said playing with her fingers. "Someone tripped you?" Hyunseung asked. "No. i stepped on something and it made me dropped it." she said looking down. Hyunseung knew she was lying but he lets it pass. "Okay. if you say so." he said and pushed his tray towards her. "Eat." He said and Hyuna shooked her head. he opened the food container and poked one beef for Hyuna and fed Hyuna. "Eat." He said again. Hyuna followed and ate the rest of the food. Hyuna got her phone and texted Suho who is only infront of her. 'I have to tell you something.' She texted and Suho nodded. The bell rings, Lunch is finish and it was time to head to class, Hyunseung grabbed Hyuna's wrist and kissed her forehead. "What? just showing off?" Hyuna said. "Maybe yes, Maybe no." Hyunseung said and left. Maybe yes, maybe no. It puzzled Hyuna's mind but it was not worth her time. She was still pissed at what happened earlier, she felt bad of what she had to say but it was part of her job to act like a selfish all the time, she had no choice. "You messed with the wrong people." The girl who tripped me said while passing by me. "You're talking to the wrong girl." Hyuna said before going in the classroom.

Hell is near. Hyuna thought

 

Author's note

Hello~ crappy updates today. i tried my best ;-: sowwy! but still i hope you all like it~ made with luv and effort. I'm making the chapters shorter so that i could post alot of chapters in a day! c: Poor Hyuna. :-( I'll update tomorrow again <3 kyaaah ^_^ I luv you all!!! please do comment, it makes me happy. 

suscribe~upvote~comment

~Riese <3