003

The Lookout

"Wake up new girl." Hyunseung tapping Hyuna's thighs. He sat at the edge of the bed, he tapped Hyuna several times until Hyuna woke up. "What!" Hyuna squealed, covered herself with blankets.  "Is that how you are to your guests?" Hyunseung grabbing the blankets covering Hyuna. She looked at Hyunseung until it became a stare, suddenly her eyes were focus to him and it was stuck like that for a minute. Hyunseung noticed Hyuna staring. "You like what you're seeing?"  Hyunseung smirked. "Feeler." Hyuna said and threw him a pillow. "What happened last night? i have a headache." He asked while massaging his forehead. "You were on drugs." Hyuna said. "Weeds?" Hyunseung asked. "Yep." Hyuna said.  Hyunseung's phone rings. "What?" Hyunseung said right after he pressed answer. "No. too late for that." He said and ended the call. Hyuna grabbed her phone and saw the time. it was 8:30 in the morning. that means they're both late for school. "We're late for school!" Hyuna said and ran to the bathroom. "It's too late for that. I already said we're not going to school." Hyunseung said. "We can do that?" Hyuna said from the bathroom door, popping her head out. "Yeah new girl." Hyunseung said and stood from the bed, going out the bedroom. Hyuna grabbed her shorts, wore it and followed Hyunseung outside. "You want breakfast? i'll order."' Hyuna grabbing the hotel phone. "Finally." Hyunseung said and drop himself in the sofa. 

Hyuna opened the door and breakfast was served. Hyunseung sat in the sofa and so did Hyuna. After the server left he broke the silence. "What did we do last night that made me so tired?"  Hyunseung chuckled while streching his arms. Hyuna's eyes widen. "We didn't do anything." She said, proud of her answer. "Tsk. Nothing? I wake up seeing you only in a oversized shirt and a & me shirtless." he said. "Who does it with pants on? Are you dumb?" Hyuna rolled her eyes and continued eating. "You me then?" Hyunseung asked. "No.  What the ? where are you getting  these conclusions?" Hyuna said. "Its because, im confused! how the did i get here. I may look as if i'm chill with it but i'm weirded out in how i got here." Hyunseung said. "You were drunk plus you were on drugs last night." Oh , i can't tell him Suho brought him here. Hyuna thought. "Also Suho, you both were wasted as . Then Suho went home and left you, you're bodyguards were there to get you but you kicked both of their butts last night and i saw you laying in the sofa lounge and i got you and i didn't know where you live so i brought you here." Hyuna explained. "So am i suppose to say thank you?" Hyunseung asked. "No, but you owe me." Hyuna said, giving him his plate. "Go eat, put some fats in your body." Hyuna said and Hyunseung got the plate and ate. "We're still not yet done, you ." Hyunseung said. "." Hyuna said. 

It was 12:00, they were doing nothing. "What are you still doing here?" Hyuna asked. "I got nothing to do at home, so i'll stay." Hyunseung said. It became quiet for a while and Hyunseung broke it. "I'm bored." He said and went to sit a little closer to Hyuna. Hyuna sensed what he was trying to do so she moved away from him and sat a little farther from him. "Go read a magazine." Hyuna said and threw him one. "You're no fun babe." Hyunseung said and went closer to Hyuna. "No." Hyuna stood and walked to her bedroom, Hyunseung followed her and hugged her from the back. "Come on, let's do something." Hyunseung whispered. Hyuna faced him and placed her arms in his shoulders. "Wait there okay?" Hyuna whispered back, she went out of the bedroom and got her school bag. she went inside the room and placed some books on top of the table. "What's that?" Hyunseung pointing towards the books. "Books, you said you wanted to do something. Let's study." Hyuna said. "You're boring." Hyunseung said and grabbed his shirt and wore it. "Thanks." Hyuna smirked. Hyunseung leaned on the wall admiring Hyuna's legs and body shape. "I like you." Hyunseung smiling, while biting his lips. Hyuna gave him her "are you out of your mind" face and laughed. "Who doesn't?" Hyuna giggled and stood, walking towards him. "Stop looking, i might melt." She gave Hyunseung a quick wink and went in the bathroom to take a shower. Hyunseung suddenly knocked. "Faster. let's go out" Hyunseung shouting from the bedroom.  After 15 minutes, she went out. "I was expecting you only wearing a towel." Hyunseung sitting at the bed. "Too bad." Hyuna said while drying her hair with a towel. "Where do you wanna go?" Hyunseung asking. "Let's go watch a movie, your treat." Hyuna said, while putting make up on. "Okay. your car so lets go." Hyunseung walked to the door and Hyuna moving 2x faster and ran to Hyunseung. "Let's go ert." Hyuna said opening the door. 

They went down the lobby and both of them wearing their glasses. They were walking to the exit when a girl called out to Hyunseung. "Hyunseung Oppa!" The unknown girl calling her from the back. They faced her and the girl looked at Hyuna from head to toe. "Oppa." the girl gave Hyunseung a hug and he did also. "What are you doing here, Sohyun?" Hyunseung asking her. "I just came home from my four months vacation in Canada. i'm the one suppose to be asking you that, what are you doing here?" Sohyun asked and looked over to Hyuna. "I'm just picking my girlfriend up." Hyunseung got Hyuna's hand and squeezed it. Hyuna acted normal for him and her eyes widened underneath her shades. "Girlfr-friend? Ohh. that's.. that's nice."  She said looking at Hyuna. "Im gonna live here for good Hyunseung, just to let you know." The girl faked a smile and turned over to Hyuna. "Hi. I'm Kwon So-Hyun, you?" She said. "Im Kim Hyuna, nice meeting you." Hyuna gave her a sweet smile and the girl did also. She looked at Hyuna and Hyunseung's hand and looked at Hyunseung again. "I guess, you guys got to do some things. I'll see you soon." she waved bye and so did Hyuna. They walked to the exit and saw the white limo waiting, they walked over  to the limo and went in. 

"What the hell did you just say?" Hyuna clenching her fist. "I had no choice. She's gonna let me stay if i didnt say that." He said, sipping from the glass of wine inside the car. "She's obsessed with me." Hyunseung added. "I'm screwed." Hyuna said. "what? dont overreact." Hyunseung chuckled. "She's obsessed with you and you say i'm your girlfriend." Hyuna said. "Don't worry, she won't hurt you scardey cat." he said. "I'm not scared." Hyuna smirked. "She studies in our school." Hyunseung added. "So you mean.." "You're gonna pretend to be my girlfriend, even in school." Hyunseung finished her sentence for her. Hyuna was in state of shock. 

 

 

Author's note~
Hi peeps. Hope you enjoyed the update, it was a little crappy. I'm so busy but i'll make the 4th chapter and post it as soon as i finish it! 
hope you liked the update <3 hehe. 

suscribe~comment~upvote

~riese <3