001

The Lookout

"You're going to Williamette High." Sir X said before sipping in his cup of coffee. "You mean, the most prestigous school in our country?" Hyuna asked. "Yes and your job is to take care of this guy." he dropped a picture of a tall, white and dark-gray hair guy in a black suit on the table. "Who's this?" Hyuna pointing to the picture. "You're new lookout, he's Jang Hyun-seung. His father is the owner of the Jang Cooperation, a gang sent a threat of kidnapping him so we need someone to protect him." Sir X said. "Why, doesn't he have bodyguards? i mean he's rich, its impossible to not  have one." Hyuna said. "He has bodyguards, the problem is. he hates them, so he ditches them." Sir X said. "When do i start?" Hyuna asked. "Today, that is the reason why i called you here at 1 am in the morning."  Sir X said, handing Hyuna a bag, full of school stuff inside. He placed a pink flip-phone infront of Hyuna and her folded uniform. Hyuna grabbed the flip phone and her uniform and got her stuff. "Use that pink phone to communicate with us, delete all the phone numbers in your phone that is affliated with us. You are still Kim Hyuna, your mother has a clothing line in Paris, she only visits Korea occasionally and you are left alone with only your maids and bodyguards." Sir X said. "That's gotta be hard for me, i mean.. its gonna be hard to prove to them that i am rich. I only ride the bike going there and say that i don't have bodyguar--" before Hyuna could even finish, Sir X butted in. "Well, You will have a ride going to school.. you will have bodyguards with you and from this day forward you will live in a suite with a maid and a buttler, you will live like the elites Hyuna. We were ready before you even knew about it. All expense paid by Mr. Jang" Sir X making Hyuna speechless. "You have 5 hours to prepare. your class starts at 7:30 am, make sure to look like an Elite when you get there." Sir X stood and so did Hyuna, seeing two girls infront of them. "Hyuna, this is Jin and Yool. They're gonna do some stuff to your hair and maybe your sense of style." Sir X said. "I'm leaving you girls with her, bring them home huh? ok goodluck." Sir X leaving Hyuna and the two girls. "Hi guys, uhm you guys  could leave... i uhm could fix myself.." Hyuna said. "We got orders hun. so lets go and do some fixin.." Jin said. "Ok..ay" Hyuna said and left. They arrived Hyuna's apartment and started to unpack some unknown stuff to Hyuna. "Sit here sweetie." they pointed the seat infront of the mirror. She started touching her hair. ''When was  your last hair spa?" Jin asked Hyuna. ''Is that really nessecary?" Hyuna asked with a sarcastic grin. "oh my gosh." Jin just continued to touch her hair, Hyuna wasn't pretty sure of what she's gotten into but she's just sitting pretty. "oh by the way sweetie, you're role is a bad chick. You're a , a rich, spoiled girl. "

 

It was 6:30 am, Hyuna was all ready to go. Her newly painted nails, her newly polished black high heels, her school uniform.. although the skirt was too short, her legs were long anyways. her white knee high socks, up until her thighs. Her school blouse and blazer was a perfect fit, She has makeup on her face and a scent lingering in her body. She faced the mirror, jaw-dropped. "You look like a billion dollars." Jin and Yool grinning their success, giving each other a high five. "The drivers there and they're gonna bring you to the suite right after school. Don't worry your clothes are fixed, they are ready to go for the suite. Goodluck!!" They made their last few touches to Hyuna and left her alone for a while, still looking in the mirror. "Act like an Elite. You are a rich, spoiled, . You can do this! Fighting~" Hyuna said and turned around to get her pink MK bag. She went down and went out to see a white limo waiting for her with a bodyguard waiting for her outside. "Goodmorning Ms. Kim, you ready to go?" the bodyguard asked. "Uhm.. yes. call me Hyuna." She said, riding the limo. "Yes, Ms." The bodyguard closed the door. until the car moved, she looked back to her apartment and mouthed. "bye" she was still pretty shocked of how she got in this situation, she likes it and hates it at the same time. Hyuna sat there, looking at Jang Hyun-seung's picture and placed it in her wallet. Hyuna suddenly thought about her school, how and what.. the thoughts in her minds about school is messing her. "AISSHH" tapping her head hard. "you can do this, Kim Hyuna!!" Hyuna calming herself from anxiety. The pink phone suddennly rings, she grabs it inside her bag and answered it. "Hello?" "Hi Hyuna, its me. Sir X, i just want to say goodluck." "Thank you Sir. I'm a bit nervous." "Don't be, you're the only girl fit to do this. so thats all, bye." he ended the call. He doesn't know how to start or end the conversation unless its about work then he's the best guy to talk to. Hyuna chuckled to see Sir X trying.

 

After a 20 minute ride, Hyuna finally arrived. Williamette High, A school for elites. Her heart was beating fast, she doesn't know how people are here. she was nervous although she's an agent, she has a hard time fitting in like the first time in the office she was quiet but she's really tough. The car halted and the car door was open for her to  go down, students were already looking. You are a rich, spoiled . she thought.  She chewed a gum before going down. Hyuna stood like a cool, bad- chick carrying her pink bag with her other hand in her waist. students were looking, questionng who she was. "be here right after class, i don't like waiting." Hyuna gave her bodyguard a wink, telling him its an act and just go with it. The bodyguard got it and just played along. "Yes Ms. Kim." he bowed before leaving. The car left and she was left alone  with the students surrounding her. she looked around and walked straight, the students gave way. even in the hallways she was looking for her locker and that was all she could care about now. She found her locker being leaned on by a blonde guy, pretty short for a guy. "Get out, that's my locker." Hyuna being the she should be. Her arms crossed looking at him dark. He looked and smirked, he moved to the side, enough space to open her locker. she opened it to see her locked fixed and ready, her books was there and a space for her bag to be placed. the locker was big unlike in her highschool before. "No thanks?" the guy suddenly said. "Thanks." Hyuna slammed the locker and walked away. She was walking down the hallway to her classroom. "Its so hard finding the classrooms here.. ughh" Hyuna getting unpatient. "Need any help?" A random guy asked her. "Yes! i'm trying to find this classroom and i'm getting so pissed out cause i've been finding it and i'm 10 minutes late." Hyuna said. "Ohhh. just walk straight and go right, the second classroom and thats it!" He said. this guy has some features of a girl but he's okay. "Thank you. I'm Kim Hyuna, new ." She waved hi, trying to be cool. "I'm Amber Liu! i'm a llama." He said. "Amber.. that's a girls name?" Hyuna asked. "Well, its because.. i'm a tomboy! I'm into girls and not guys." Amber explained. "Okay.. see you later. i guess?" Hyuna waved goodbye. She walked to her classroom, knocked and went in. The moment the teacher saw her, the teacher grabbed her and let Hyuna stand beside her for an introduction, all students eyes were on her. she was standing with her hands in her blazers pocket. "This is our new student, i'm Mrs.  Byun. Please introduce yourself." she said. 

"Hi. My name is Kim Hyuna, My mother has a Fashion company and she's starting a clothing line in Paris. She only goes home occasionally, i am all alone living here in Korea." Hyuna said. " what is the name of your clothing line?" one of the students asking. Hyuna was blank, she didn't know what to answer but the Hyuna wasn't dumb enough. "Well, right now. We are still thinking of what we are calling it, so its a suprise." Hyuna smirked. "Thank you Ms. Hyuna. you may  now take a seat. I hope you enjoy here." Hyuna walked to the back, a seat near the door. Perfect. she thought while settling down. All the students looked at her as if they were telling her something, she didnt mind it. The door flung open, shocking the student. "Your late again." the teacher said. Hyuna was busy with her bag. "Get your out of my seat."' a tall guy wearing a hoodie said. "I dont see any name in here so i guess its an empty seat." Hyuna smirked. He pushed Hyuna off the seat and sat on it. Hyuna rolled her eyes and stood, crossed her arm. "Who the are you to do that!" Hyuna was mad, that was one thing a guy couldn't do to a girl. if he was a real man. " off." He said. "NO!" Hyuna was raging. All the student were murmuring. The teacher was only watching us, i guess she knew it would happen. The guy that pushed Hyuna off stood infront of her. "Listen, new girl. Just sit in here." pointing the seat beside his. "and shut up." He said. "You need some proper respect for girls, idiot." Hyuna sat and calmed herself. She opened her wallet to put her money in there and saw the guy's picture. Dark gray hair, she looked at the hooded guy, a dark gray hair popping out of the hoodie and she knew that was Jang Hyunseung.

 

It was lunch time, she sat alone. she was eating silently, she likes how the noise was not taking away her peace. "Hey. can i sit with you?" The tomboy she bumped into earlier asked. "Well if i say no, would you still sit?" Hyuna throwing a question back. "Yup!" Amber said. Amber sat infront of Hyuna, while Hyuna sitting like a boss , crossing her legs with her left arm relaxing on top of the chair and her right hand poking the food. "You're the new talk you know? the new girl." Amber saying it with mouth full of food. made her kinda cute. "That's nice." Hyuna said. "Hyunseung's girl version." Amber said. "What did you say?" Hyuna said, not liking what she's hearing. "That's what they're saying, i don't know." Amber continues to eat. "I am nothing like that prick." Hyuna said it a little loud than she thought. "." Hyunseung said it loud for Hyuna to hear. "." Hyuna smirked. The noice stopped and everyone was watching. they were looking at each other. "Oh is this your table? well sorry my friend is eating. go find another table." Hyuna said. Amber stood and said "No man, she was kidding you can have this ta--" "No. SIT Amber." Hyuna grabbed Amber's shoulders and made her sit. "Who are you?" Hyunseung asked leaning in closer to Hyuna. "You're worst nightmare" Hyuna smirked. "I'm gonna let this pass, but know this woman. I'm not yet done with you." Hyunseung stood straight and walked away. "He's serious when he say he's not done with you." Amber said. "Thats good." im dead. she thought

 

 

 

Author's note~

hello!! i hope ya'll liked the first chappie. Leave a comment, i would love to hear some of your insights about it <3 the second chappie is out make sure to read it aryt? ily all!! <3
~riese

suscribe~upvote~comment