002

The Lookout

The bell rang, cueing the end of classes. First day: Survived. Hyuna was eager to go, she had enough bull for today. She just wants to go get a bath and lay in bed. she was walking down the hallway, a hand suddenly grabs her and brought her inside the janitor's closet, even the janitor's closet is bigger than her old apartment's bathroom. The guy pinned her in the wall, it was the blonde guy leaning on Hyuna's locker. "I really don't know how to approach you so.." he said. "For a small guy, you're tough; but a simple hi or hello is okay for me." Hyuna said, releasing herself from his trap. "Hi. I'm Suho" the guy lended his hand for shake and so Hyuna shooked it. "I'm Hyuna." "I though you were hard to approach.." He said. "Yeah i am, but since you locked me here with you. i have no choice." Hyuna said. "Cut the act." he suddenly said and played with invisible rocks with  his shoe. "Excuse me?" Hyuna putting her hands in her waist. "I know you've been sent by Mr. Jang, I'm an undercover agent too." he said, putting his hands inside his pockets. "So what's your story?" Hyuna was pretty sure, he has story of his own. "My parents are a billionare in the States, I'm an only son and i'm a jerk." Suho said. "I see, the parent has to be out of this country." Hyuna said, laughing at how cliche it is. "Yeah, pretty much. You?" Suho asked. "Well, my mother is in Paris, she has a Fashion Company and is starting a clothing line. I'm a rich, spoiled ." Hyuna said. "Well, nice story. it fits you." Suho laughed, Hyuna playfully slaps his arms. "Did they say that your parents only visits occasionally?" Hyuna asked. "Yup." They both laughed, it's funny how they get each other. "Who's your lookout?" He asked. "Jang Hyunseung. You?" Hyuna asked. "Same." He said. "Atleast i got a partner." Hyuna giving him a high five. "He's my bestffriend already, it made it easier for me to protect."  He said. "Lucky ." Hyuna said. "He needs a girlfriend." Suho smirked. "No way." Hyuna said. "I gotta go, boys night out." Suho grabbing his bag from the floor. "Alright." they both went out together good thing everyone was outside, no one saw them go out of the Janitor's closet. Hyuna went ahead, Suho was left to get books from his classroom. Hyuna went out to see the students sitting, chatting and eating. All the girls were all sitting pretty, Guys being chill and cool. It was really different from where Hyuna was studying before, They were all noisy. She was walking to her parked limo, her heels making noises. The bodyguard opened the door for her and she went in to sit. The car started moving, she wanted to see her suite. She was excited. 

After 30 minutes of doing nothing in the car, it was traffic on the way to the hotel. She went down and entered the hotel, it was beautiful. It was a place where rich people could only get in and afford a night stay. She admired how beautiful the place was. "Ms. Kim, Please follow me." the hotel manager said and directed her to the elevator. We went up the 10th floor, where all the suites are. They walked a little from the elevator and he gave her the card to open the door. Hyuna pushed the door to open, her eyes lit up once she saw the whole suite. It was breath-taking, it was beautiful. bigger than her old apartment, five families could live inside. She looked at the bedroom, the bed looks comfortable. She opened a door which led her to the walk in closet, the clothes were all branded. It was all expensive. The bathroom was bigger than her bedroom in the apartment. Everything was amazing, it was more than she imagined. She went out to the suites living room and sat at the white sofa. "Ms. Kim, This is Yuna and Eunyok. She's your personal maid and butler." the hotel manager said and they both bowed. "We'll leave you alone first. If you need anything please do not hesitate to press the button to alert Yuna and Eunyok." the hotel manager and the personal maid and butler left. Hyuna was still admiring the suite, it was beautiful. In midst of her admiration, the pink phone rings. it completely ruined her moment. "What's up?" she answered. "We got you a screenshot of where Hyunseung is, we'll send it you after this call." the agent said from the other line. "Okay and then?" Hyuna asked. "Go there and do your job." the agent said. "Okay." Hyuna obeyed. "He's in a nightclub. Make sure to dress up for that, Suho is also there." the agent ordered. "Yes." she answered, the call ended. She got the location, Hyuna dressed up. She wore a black leather high waisted shorts and a denim crop top, over it a light pink fury coat. she wore her pointed mary jane style black heels wearing her gold watch for her wrist. for her make-up, eyeliner with fake lashes paired with hot pink lipstick and she was good to go. She gave the driver the location and drove, she was riding the classy black car. 

They arrived after a 10 minute drive from the hotel, it was pumping out loud music. The pink phone rang. "Hello. how will i get in?" Hyuna asked. "Just say your name they know who you are." the agent said and dropped the call. The driver opened the car door and Hyuna went down, she didnt have to line up just to go in. "Name." the bouncer asked in a deep, scary tone. "Kim Hyuna." he lets her in without short notice, he lets his fellow bouncer usher her to the vip lounge. He led you in and you saw Suho's blonde hair and Hyunseung surrounded by girls, he was smoking. He had the view of the entrance so they saw Hyuna go in. "Thank you." Hyuna said to the bouncer and she went straight to the bar to order a drink. She sat and drank a couple of shots.  "I knew you'd follow me here." Suho said, suddenly popping out of nowhere. "You scared me." Hyuna said, her hands on her chest.  "What are you doing here?" Suho asked. "I got work to do." Hyuna said. "Come, i'll bring you to him." Suho grabbed Hyuna's wrist but she stopped him. "No. he's gonna kill me." Hyuna said. Suho still grabbed her and tried pulling her to Hyunseung. "No.'' she forced her wrist to get out of Suho's grip. "I wanna dance." Hyuna ran to the dance floor and looked back to see if Suho followed her. Suho didn't since she was stuck in the middle of the floor, she took the opportunity to dance. She was in the middle of having fun when suddenly a pair of strong arms wrapped around her body, trapping her arms. She couldn't move, she knew who it was. "I didn't know new girl knows how to dance." Hyunseung whispered to Hyuna's ear. "You like it?" Hyuna asked him seductively. "If i say yes, would you dance with me?" Hyunseung whispered to her ear again. Hyunseung's grip loosen and Hyuna faced him to lean in for a whisper. "If you say yes." she whispered. "Yes." Hyunseung said. Hyuna started dancing with him, they were both liking it. Hyuna leaned in again and smelled him, he was on drugs.  Hyuna grabbed him by his collar. "Are you on drugs?" Hyuna asked him but he was only smiling at her. "Weed." Hyuna said and grabbed Hyunseung hand and dragged him to his seat. "'Stay there. I'll get you water." Hyuna left him there and ran to the bar for some water, Hyuna found it hard to go back to where Hyunseung was seated. She got back to see Hyunseung not there, she stood up at the table to get to see the whole lounge. By the exit she saw two guys in a suit carrying Hyunseung, she jumped off the table and ran to the exit door. She opened the door and saw Hyunseung being dragged by two suited guys. "YAH." she punched the guys face and the other guy dropped Hyunseung and tried grabbing Hyuna's arm but she kicked him in the stomach hard, it made him fall. She uppercut the other guy and he dropped. She checked the guys badge, It was his bodyguard. The Jang's bodyguards. "What did you do?" Suho laughing from the back. "I thought they werer getting him." Hyuna said pointing the two bodyguards. "Its okay. your strong for a thin girl." he continued laughing. "Don't underestimate me." she playfully slap Suho's arm. "You better get going before the other's see this. I'll be the one doing the explaining." Suho said looking at the mess Hyuna made. "Thank you and i'm sorry." Hyuna said and left.

Hyuna arrived the hotel safely, she was dead tired. Her phone suddenly rang. Unknown number. "Who's this?" Hyuna answered. "It's Suho, what hotel do you stay in?" Suho asked. "Middleman Hotel." Hyuna answered. "Wait for me in the lobby." Suho dropped the call. "UGH. what now?!" She grumbled and sat down the lobby sofa. 5 minutes later, Suho arrived carrying Hyunseung with him. "Bring us to your suite." Suho commanded so Hyuna obeyed and brought them to her suite. He placed Hyunseung in the sofa and took off his top and let Hyuna grab a blanket. "I need him here first, he can't go home its dangerous." Suho said. "Why?" Hyuna asked. "We arrived the gate was left open." Suho said. "Mr. Jang?" Hyuna asked again. "He's in vegas. He's safe." Suho said. "I need him here first. I'll leave him here. Please take care of him." Suho said. "What?" Hyuna's eyes widen. "You can't leave him with me, you know i'm dead to him." Hyuna said. "It's your job." Suho walked to the door and opened it. "Just follow what he says." Suho said and banged the door. Hyuna looked at Hyunseung and fixed his blanket. Hyunseung grabbed her hand. "Bring me to the nearest bed." he ordered. Hyuna carried him to her bed and slowly lay him there. "Sleep beside me." Hyunseung said and Hyuna doesn't know what to do and remembered what Suho said. "Just follow what he says." Hyuna lied down beside him and Hyunseung pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. "Don't let go." Hyunseung said. Hyuna didnt let go until he fell asleep, Hyuna was able to get out of the tight hug and cleaned herself up. She got herself a big shirt and wore it over a . She slept beside Hyunseung with a pillow in the middle. She suddenly felt Hyunseung wrapping his arms around her again. "Just wait till i fall asleep." Hyunseung whispered and so Hyuna gave him his request. he was hugging her up until Hyuna fell asleep.

 

Author's note~

hi!!~ 2nd chapter is out <3 chapter 3 tomorrow!! please comment or suscribe. that's all c': luv u all!

~Riese <3

suscribe~comment~upvote