Chapter 3

Fiancee of Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: overdue update..sorry about that. It's been hard to distract myself lately. Unbetaed and excuse the poor attempt at y time.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



 

“So...Did you really wait for me all this time?” Kyuhyun asked randomly as Sungmin fixed the futon they made for him to sleep on while he still didn’t have a proper bed. “Weren’t you tempted by others?”

 

Sungmin sighed “Not really” he huffed, refusing to meet the other man’s eyes. Considering everything that happened between them talking about this was awkward and embarrassing. He could tell Kyuhyun was just teasing him too “I’ve only ever loved you after all…” his face flared, knowing well the younger was staring at him. “Anyway, I’m turning the lights off alright?”

 

“okay”

 

“Uhm...Goodnight then”

 

“Night Min”

 

Sungmin turned away at once, scolding himself mentally. Calm down Lee Sungmin! No need to be so nervous! Kyu is a boy! There’s nothing wrong with the two of us sharing a room now! Nothing can go wrong!...right?  He shook his head and tried to clear his thoughts as he scooted over his own bed,slipping under the blankets, physically and mentally exhausted.

 

He was almost asleep when he realized there was another body right next to him, he yelped. “W-What on earth? K-Kyuhyun-sshi?!”

 

Kyuhyun seemed to be on the verge of falling asleep as well, and it took several attempts of Sungmin calling his name before he actually peeked one eye open. “Just Kyu or Kyuhyun is fine...remember?”

 

“Uh...right. Kyuhyun, what are you doing here? Can’t you sleep on the futon? We can exchange places if---” he was just about to get off when Kyuhyun’s hand were on his wrist.

 

“That’s not a problem really…” the younger answered,attempting to pull him back on the bed. “I just figured...we’re engaged anyway, right? It’s fine if we sleep together”

 

Sungmin blinked at that, trying to think of something to tell him, but Kyuhyun already went back to sleep. and with the other’s hand still on his wrist, he had no choice but to go back to his previous position...beside Kyuhyun on the bed.

 

“Well..he does have a point...right?” he thought, closing his eyes as well.

 

...

 

 

and opened them again a few seconds later.

 

GAH!!  THIS  DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT AT ALL!!!!

 

----SORRYFORTHELATEUPDATEGUYS----

 

Kyuhyun definitely didn’t have any trouble sleeping with him on the same bed. And really it was only Sungmin with the problem with the arrangement after all.  He groaned inwardly, careful not to wake up the younger male. Eventually the younger's grip on his wrist slackened and he was able to pull away quietly. He stared at Kyuhyun's sleeping face, sighing deeply.

 

He moves away gently, careful not to make any sound as he got off the bed and out the door of his room. He was thinking of clearing his head by the porch when he stopped dead in his tracks at the hallway.

 

"Uh...Umma?" He blinked, catching his mother red handed as she was obviously trying to eavesdrop on his room "What are you doing?" He frowned.

 

“Minnie!” she exclaimed, not really looking ashamed at being caught by her own son “Why are you outside? What if Kyuhyun wakes up and you’re not in the room?”

 

“Umma, he’s only a year younger than me” he pointed out. “I don’t think he’s going to cry if I leave him alone in the room” then realization dawned on him as he stared at her suspiciously. “You don’t even look at all surprised at him anymore--ah!! Don’t tell me...Umma! you knew?! You knew Kyu is actually a boy and you didn’t tell me!” he whined, as loud as he could without waking up the other occupants of the house.

 

His mother smiled at him “Well...I didn’t knew the whole time” she admitted. “I only knew when I met up with his mother to talk about the arrangements of him coming to live with us”

 

“But you still could’ve told me” he huffed. “That way I wouldn’t have to make a fool of myself expecting that I’d be meeting the girl of my dreams” if he knew Kyu was actually a boy beforehand, he probably wouldn’t be caught unprepared...and he probably wouldn’t have blurted out all those embarrassing things earlier.

 

“Does it really make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter