Chapter 1

Fiancee of Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: There is a pretty amusing question I came across while thinking of this...will it be kyumin or minkyu....hmnn... XD. tis is gonna be a short story tho...;) Thanks for still reading guys. Unbeta-ed

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

 

“Hyung!” Sungmin turned as his friend Donghae looked at him in disbelief “Is it true?! Did you really dump Yoona from theater class?!”

 

“Yup” Sungmin answered nonchalantly, turning back to the textbook he was supposedly reading for next subject. “Why?! She was hot! And she was nice too!” Donghae whined but the blond just shrugged at him.  “I’ve got Kyu after all…” he said simply.

 

“Kyu?” Ryeowook looked at them confused; as their youngest friend was a transferee that year he didn’t know who that person was.

 

Donghae sighed and Hyukjae smirked, shaking his head “Ah, I knew it~ the story of Sungminnie’s fiancee” Sungmin glared at him “But man dumping Yoona was stupid you know, she was a total jackpot”

 

“Oh shut up” Sungmin scoffed, “What’s wrong with what I did? It would be unfair if I dated Yoona you know...and I was just thinking of not hurting the girl I love with all my heart”

 

“Yeah right, your fiancee you haven’t even met~” Hyukjae pointed out, teasing him. “Who knows if she actually exist in real life?”

 

“She does so exist!” he said hotly, turning away from them because he knew they had a point after all...he’s never really met his fiancee,. he only remembered his mother telling all about her when he was young, and that he was going to marry her someday...at the time he didn’t really thought it was weird, so he agreed. “you guys are just jealous!”

 

“But isn’t Kyu a boy’s name?” Ryeowook wondered

 

“Obviously it’s just a nickname!” True. I never did get to know her full name...Mom would always say ‘But Kyu’ is a cute name! Why would you need more?!’ ...Geez… I feel a bit stupid right now…

 

“Besides, what’s with the...you can’t meet until you’re 18 deal? Are you living in the old testament?”

 

“Their parents decided for them apparently” Hyukjae told Donghae, who was sitting on his armchair comfortably. “It’s still weird if you ask me...but aren’t you already 18 Min?”

 

“Oh that...Kyu’s a year younger than me, so I have to wait until next year…” he smiled dreamily in thought “I can’t wait to meet her in person...I’m sure I’ll fall in love with her even more~...then our feelings will reach other and it will be the best love story ever told~”

 

“Man that sounds so girly” Hyukjae grinned, Sungmin threw his book at him. “Fine man, whatever makes you happy...I just don’t get you at all...falling in love with a girl you’ve only met in a photo...sounds a little weird, don’t you think?”

 

“What if she turns out to be a like Saeun, eh?”

 

“No way!” Sungmin shook his head “She’s nice and cute and no way she’d be like that person!” Hyuk and Hae laughed at that...but he couldn’t help but think over what they said.

 

Is it really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter