One Minute to Get to Know You

Forever And A Day

Forever And A Day

It takes one second to meet you, one minute to get to know you, one hour to like you, one day to fall in love with you. And an eternity to forget you.

-Unknown

One Minute to Get to Know You

Eunmi's Point of View

Saturday morning, I decided to go to the dance studio. I didn't have class today, but I wanted to perfect my hip hop. I didn't make any friends the first week. A majority of the students in the class already had their own groups of friends. The minority of the class was me.

As I entered the building, I quickly made my way towards the stairs to the dance studio.

Once I reached the floor, hip hop music instantly reached my ears. The music immediately grabbed my attention. I decided to follow it, to see where it would lead me. Stopping at the end of the hall, I turned and glanced into a dance studio.

Inside, I saw a young man smoothly gliding his body to the music. His movements matched the beat of the song exactly. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Suddenly, the music stopped and he finished the dance. He turned his head and looked directly into my eyes. Shocked, I quickly turned away and scurried into an empty studio.

Eunhyuk's Point of View

Saturday morning, I couldn't fall back asleep. Ever since I lay my eyes on Eunmi dancing, I couldn't get her out of my head. I was pretty sure that if I told anyone about this, they would think I had an obsession, especially Donghae. Frustrated, I decided to take my mind off of her by dancing. I know, ironic. Dancing to get rid of thinking about her dancing?

I headed to the studio and put on my favorite songs. A little into the dance, I felt someone watching me. People commonly come to watch me, since I was well known around campus, so I was used to it. At the end of the song. I glanced over to the door. Through the window, I saw Eunmi. At that moment, I really thought I had gone berserk. Though, I saw her blush a bright pink color and she quickly disappeared once we made eye contact. I smiled, knowing that she had some sort of interest in me. I immediately went back to dancing, hoping that she would come back and keep watching.

Eunmi's Point of View

In the studio, I put the CD into the sound system. In class, we started with the basics of ballet and the basics of hip hop. Ballet wasnt' a problem, since I've been doing it my whole life, but hip hop on the other hand, gave me a lot of trouble. In ballet, feet would always be pointed and raised. While, in hip hop, feet were flat on the groundand bodies would be crouched low. So, on the weekend, I vowed to myself I would perfect my hip hop basics, and then future dances would be easier.

Eunhyuk's Point of View

After a few hours, I gave up the dancing; obviously I wasn't able to get her off my mind. I trudged my tired body out of the dance room to head back to my dorm. I stopped though, because I saw Eunmi dancing the routine from class. She couldn't seem to separete ballet from hip hop. He graceful body looked awkward as she dance hip hop. the expression on her face showed concentration.

Suddenly, her body collapsed. I immediately rushed into the room.

"Are you okay?" I softly touched her shoulder, which sent a shock through my body.

She looked up to me with pain-filled eyes.

She nodded, "I'm okay, I just tripped that's all. I'm not used to dancing like that."

I stared at her, trying to get the truth out of her.

"Really, I'm okay, you don't need to worry about me," she slowly got up to show she was okay.

"Okay, whatever you say."

She forced a smile and I started to leave.

"Wait," I turned around to look at her, "I could teach you hip hop and you could teach me ballet."

She stared at me with a blank expression.

"I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to..." I started to babble.

"No! I would love to!" she smiled her 1000 watt smile at me.

"Great! Umm...so I have to go..." I pointed towards the door.

She smiled and waved at me.

I calmly walked out of the studio, but once I was out of her sight, I did a victory dance while smiling like a love-struck idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ni hao!

It's been a long time >.< I feel so bad for not updating! To tell you the truth, I've been procrastinating...on everything. I'm so lazy! Even in class, I don't do my work and I talk my friend who sits behind me...We spend like a whole hour talking about the weirdest things!

This was a really hard chapter to write! I know almost nothing about dancing! I took one dancing class in high school. I am a tall girl, so my limbs were like flying everywhere!!! So I'm sorry for my fail writing >.<

Please feel free to correct my grammar or anything I messed up on.

Comment and subscribe to me as an author!!

One last thing!

Go buy the Mr. Simple!!! 9 more days until GDA is taking counts! This year, they are more concerned over Version A and C. So go ten of each version to get each member!!! Buy them from sites like SJWorld or SuperLegacy so it will count! Some websites are taking donation, if you don't want to have another album. The two sites mentioned are taking donations and AngelTeuk, a Leeteuk fansite is taking donations as well.

Let's make our SuJu #1!

Also, November 6th is SuJu's Anniversary! SJWorld is also doing a project to congratulate the boys, so go help out!

Xie Xie!!!