One Second To Meet You

Forever And A Day

Forever And A Day

It takes one second to meet you, one minute to get to know you, one hour to like you, one day to fall in love with you. And an eternity to forget you.

-Unknown

One Second To Meet You

Eunmi's Point of View

I finally escaped the hospital, after a whole month. Going back to Julliard felt like a dream. I should be dead right now, but I received another chance. I had one more month before I could graduate. i just had to take one final dance class for my major. I won't let anything stop me from this dream, not even my life threatening disease.

This dance class contained a mix of ballet and hip hop. Many wanted this class, but only the best dancers got in. I have never tried hip hop. Before my disease, I would wander the streets of New York and watch the street dancers perform. Once my disease surfaced, I never had the chance to attempt it.

The first day of class approached quickly. I coudln't wait to make new friends. Since I stayed in the hospital so often, I never had the chance to keep my friends or make any new ones. This time, it's going to be different.

As soon as I walked into the classroom, I saw that the students were split into two groups. The ballet students prepping at the ballet bar, while the hip hop students stood at the front of the studio, near the mirrors.

I set my bag to the side and made my way towards the ballet bar.

"Hello," I greeted two girls.

They smiled softly at me and went back to their conversation.

I frowned and slowly lifted my leg and set it on top of the ballet bar. I leaned forward to stretch my muscles. It hurt a little, since I haven't danced in a while.

"Hey, aren't they so cute?" one girl glanced towards the front of the room.

The other girl nodded and started to giggle.

"They're looking over here!" the two girls quickly turned.

Curiosity took over me, so I turned my head and saw two boys staring in our direction.

"Alright class, quickly, gather around," a woman yelled out, "My name is Mrs. Kim. I hope you're all in the right class. This class will push you beyond your limits. So be prepared."

My name is Mr. Park. This class is a combination of hip hop and ballet. I will be in charge of hip hop and Mrs. Kim will be in charge of ballet.

Eunhyuk's Point of View

"This was the best decision of my life! There are so many girls!" Donghae ran his eyes over the girls, "I like that one," Donghae motioned towards a girl who was talking to her friend.

"She's okay," I answered.

"How about you, Hyuk? Which one do you like?" Donghae asked.

"We're not here for girls, Hae."

"You're ruining the fun, just pick one!"

I sighed and took a glance at the girls. My eyes immediately fell onto the girl that just entered the studio. She walked towards the two friends and swung her leg over the bar. She suddenly turned and looked at Donghae and me.

"Alright class, quickly, gather around," the instructor yelled out.

"So which one do you like?" Donghae whispered into my ear.

"The girl who just walked in."

"Not bad," Donghae looked her up and down.

"Hey man, I saw her first."

"Alright, chill, she's not even my type anyways."

"Let's start with introductions. Then we'll go into the basics of ballet. Let's start with you," Mrs. Kim motioned towards the girl I chose.

"Hello, my name is Lee Eunmi and I major in ballet."

Eunmi's Point of View

"My name is Eunhyuk and I major in hip hop," the last person spoke.

_____________________________

Hello, my little ballet dancers!!!

The first chapter is always meh...I promise!! It'll get better ^^

Comment and subscribe! Or Hyukkie won't share his strawberries!!!

If you're wondering about the Carnation picture at the front page of the story...you will find out soon ^^

Kamsamnida!!!